Chapter 47

Sadly, tomorrow is Sunday. That means school on Monday. :( But to get over that terrible news, here's an update!

Can I tell all of you again how much I love you? 76K reads. All of you are amazing and I love you! Thank you!

Comment. Vote. Stay amazingly awesome.

Love, El

-------------------------------------------

"Cals?" Scott asked as I came out of my room. I looked down the hall and he was smiling to me.

"What is it big brother?"

"Uh, I- I want you to meet Julia." He smiled.

"The girl?" He nodded.

"I need you to meet her first. Before anyone else." I just stared at him. "I really just need your approval."

I don't know why this is affecting me so much. All he wants is for me to meet the girl carrying his baby. But he only really wants my approval.

Honestly, mom's approval is probably the only one he should be worried about. But when it processed in my mind that he only cared for my opinion, I realized that he really is my best friend.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"What did you do now?" Dylan asked. He and Kyle ran from down the hall and to us. I smiled and threw my arms around Scott.

"Okay." He hugged me tighter and kissed my head.

"Okay." He set me down and then ran to his room.

"What just happened?" Ryan asked walking from his room. I smiled to him and went down to the main floor. Dylan and Kyle stared after me, completely confused.

"He wants my approval." I told Dylan. My grin widened as I told my boyfriend. "He wants my approval of her. He told me that he only needs my approval."

"And you're happy about that?"

"Babe!" I smiled and grabbed his hand in mine. "He just really cares about my opinion. More about our parents. This is big, Dyl."

"You're so cute."

"Callie?" Scott called out. Dylan smiled to me and leaned over to give me a quick kiss.

"In the basement!" I yelled.

"I'll be upstairs." Dylan told me.

I nodded, Scott smiled to Dylan then to me. He plopped down on the couch next to me.

"Julia can't make it today so can we do it tomorrow?"

"Yeah, of course."

Of course, I would have to move lunch with Lauren and mom around, but that wouldn't be a huge deal.

Scott was nervous about the meet up. It wasn't hard to see.

"Sweet." He pulled out his phone and began texting.

"Do you want to talk about anything?" I asked. He looked up from his phone to me.

"Is there something that we should talk about?" He asked confused.

"I mean you never told me about how you two met. You told me it was like a little thing at a party." He smiled and sat down at the couch.

"We met at one of Matt's famous parties. She was staring at me through out the night, so finally I went up to her and we talked. It was a few hours before I took her up to one of the guest bedrooms. We-"

"Skip." He smiled and continued, laughing a tiny bit.

"A few weeks later she called and told me she was pregnant. She was crying. It was horrible to hear; that sound. I don't ever want to hear it again- it broke my heart. I had no idea that such a sound could be so devastating."

I love when Scott pours his heart out to me and shows me his true emotions. That's who my brother really is.

"Were you two talking before she found out?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was nothing big. Cause I thought she was good." I rolled my eyes. "Honestly, I was hoping to get some again."

"So are you going to stop? Sleeping around, that is." He was silent for a couple seconds before nodding. Scott looked up from his folded hands and to me.

"Yeah. I want to for Julia and the baby. I can't do that to them." He looked down to the floor. I watched as he gathered his thoughts. "I'm going to see how I feel in the next few months, but I would like to marry her."

"If it's just for the baby then don't."

"Not only for the baby." He looked away and smiled. "For her. She's beautiful. Smart. Funny." He smiled goofily as he went on. "I don't know though. It's too soon to tell." I smiled and moved closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he put his chin on top of my head.

"Thank you." He whispered and kissed my head.

"I'm still trying to process this, bro. But give me a little time, alright?"