Déāď Ğìvèăwãý [Frerard]

By DecembreFuego

Frank Iero Short, Stubborn But an Oh so perfect victim ~~~~~~~~~ More

Frank Iero
Gerard Way
The Night
Where am I?
Blood
I'm not okay
I'm a sucker for pain
I'm a sucker for pain Pt. 2
Finally
Mikey
He did what?!
It's done
Cuddles & Coffee
All I want is nothing
The Sharpest Lives
Cancer
Glowing Eyes
Be Concerned
Castle
Gasoline
A/N

Dead!

19 2 0
By DecembreFuego

Frank

I woke up and Gerard was right beside me. I felt happy that he left his evil ways and was treating me like and actual human. I got up and walked to the living room. It was around 7:30 A.M, usually the time they show the news. I sat down on the couch and watched the news. 'Bob Bryar, Age 34, has gone missing. Police are searching for him.', I felt all the memories come back, But for some reason, I wasn't sad. I just sat there, emotionless. I really didn't care about Bob, he hurt the people I love the most. I just look away from the TV, I get up and head back to my room. Gee has woken up so I climb back into his arms. I slowly drift into a peaceful sleep.

Gerard

Frank is back in my arms and passed out before I know it. I slowly start to fall asleep as well, knowing we'll be okay.

Mikey

I look up at the TV after taking a bite of eggs. I drop my fork in shock as I hear the news.

'Bob Bryar is Missing'

[A/N sorry if this chapter is a lot shorter than most, Just wait. It'll get better ;)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 84 5
"Da velger jeg nødt" "Du er nødt til å kysse meg" {En historie hvor Jungkook og bestevennene hans drar på campingtur og elsker å leke Nødt eller Sann...
29.7K 734 51
" I love you and I will never let anything hurt you again" Alec said as he buried his head in the crook of her neck
14.3K 623 22
"why do you always feel so inevitable to me?"
3.1K 47 5
Christen Press and Tobin Heath begin to have feelings for each other around the concacaf final... They start dating and try to keep it from the publi...