Daughter Of A Thug .

By Catastrophic_Rayy

Oh I'm Jasmine Nichole Davis , but everybody calls me nini . I'm 5'4 . Thick . Big Ole ' Bootie . Carmel comp... More

Daughter Of A Thug .
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

8.6K 335 8
By Catastrophic_Rayy

Jasmine P.O.V.

Diamond: "Jasmine get up"

"Ugh no leave me alone"

Diamond: "Alright"

I knew she was going to try to pull me off the bed , so before she could even try to I grabbed on to my head board . I was sleep for about five minutes until she came in bugging me telling me to get up again . I just ignored her . I her papa yell " Do it for the vine !" , than shortly after I felt something super cold drown me.

Diamond: "I told you to get up"

"That's alright im going to get you and Papa back, it's far from over"

Diamond : "Yeah, yeah just get ready so we can go to the mall"

I didnt even ask any questions, I knew we were going because of a party. I got us went to go brushed and flossed my teeth, washed my face & put some leave in conditioner in my hair . I took a 30 minute shower , then got out . I lotioned my body up with this new perfume i got called 'Forever Red'.

After that I blow dried my hair & decided to wear my hair in a bahja bun. I walked out of my bathroom into my bed room and seen Denzell sitting on my bed eating some Ruffles and watching tv. He was looking fine to, he had on a white Polo shirt , dark 501 Levi's and the Oreos . I didnt want him to see me staring at him so I hurried up out the bathroom to my walk in closet. I put on a panties and bra set that I got from Macy's, it was pink with white stripes . I decided to wear my teal and pink fives, with my purple polo shirt and my ripped jeans . I went into my bathroom and fixed my baby hair to wear is wasnt looking like naps . I grabbed my lip gloss and took a couple of picture on instagram . I made a collage of me , one with me smilling , one with me doing duck lips , one with me doing a sad face , & the last one of me doing a silly face . for the caption I put " yeaah , its levels to this shiit $ Count Up ! $. My phone started buzzin instantly. I ain't feel like checkin it so I guess I'll check them later when I get bored. Denzell was still sittin on my bed watching tv.

Denzell: "Damn girl , you take forever"

"Shut up, why are you in my room anyway?"

Denzell: "Who else gone take yo ass to the mall, Diamond & Papa left already"

"How the hell she gone leave me and she woke me up to go"

Denzell: "I dont know but are you ready to go?"

"Yeah"

We walked down stairs and I seen my mom and dad sitting on the couch cuddled up watching a movie . They looked so happy together , I wish I can have a realationship like that , but the only thing is I don't wanna go through everything my momma went through. She stayed loyal and stayed by his side regardless of what happened.

Momma: "Bout time yo slow ass came down"

Daddy: "Not too much on my baby"

Momma: "Thats our baby Xavier , but anyways guess what lady bug?"

"Your getting me a car!"

Momma: "No, but your brothers are coming back from grand mommy's"

"Yes, I miss they little annoying asses"

Momma: *sighs "Me too and I know if yo lil a** don't stop cursing you not gone have one"

"Yes ma'am"

Daddy: "How the hell you gonna call our kids annoying but talking about you want more? I dont understand you"

"Well we're about to go to the mall"

"Alright"

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
37.6K 88 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
5.2M 45.8K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
31.1K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........