Chapter 3

Recap :

"Why you kiss me?"

Denzell : "Cause you needed to be calmed and chillaat!"

My brother was coming in the car and he was lookin mad so I just shut up and let it slide . . . for now 

_____________________________________

Papa P.o.v

I told Antoinee to keep Diamond in the car while I went to to get Jasmine & Denzell when I seen Denzell pick jasmine up and kiss her. Me and him gone have a lil talk, I knew my nigga had a lil thing for my sis so I ain't trippin. But if he hurt her ima kill that nigga On God! I remembered I left that weed we was smokin in my locker so I went to go get it.

When I walked past the cafeteria this one nigga name Mark was muggin. Shit Im always strapped so it's whatever. When I got to my locker the bell rung and one of my hoes named Ashley came up to me. I aint gone lie ashley got a fat ass I mean baby girl got that Guap! Nice sized breast and a kinda pretty face. Would I Cuff her? Hell Nahh , she sucked up the whole squad. I just use her to bust a quick nut that's it.

Ashley: "Daddy, why havent you been showin me some attention? Is it because of that bitch Diamond?"

Papa: "Don't call her no bitch and you betta watch yo tonee before ya ass get hurt"

Ashley: "Why that's yo girl?"

Papa: "Yeah , nahh stfu"

Ashley: "Well it seems that yo bitch , is fuckin Mark!"

I grabbed me weed and walked off. Man Fuck dat bitch, she want that nigga Mark then I don't give a fuck. I got hoes, fuck that faithful shit. I walked back to the car dapped Antoinee, Trent, Tj & Isaiah. I started the car and drove off.

Diamond "Whats Wrong?"

*Silence

Jasmine "Papa can you stop at Mc Donald's?"

"Alright", I turned the music up and toned her out after that.

Westside , Bankhead is where im from

Everything yall did , it been done

My True Game ,My shoe game you cant that shit

A bitch that holla bouut fuck me nah Fuck that Bitch .

We Pulled Up To Mc Donald's and got out. I went up to the cash register and ordered 2 big macs and large fries & a Fanta orange. The lady that was takin my order was bad. I mean thick in all the right place, weave on point, small breast but shit that's okay & she had a pretty face. She was flirtin so I was flirtin back.

"Will that complete your order sir?"

"Yeah"

"Alright your total is 5.08", I gave her a 20 and told her keep the change.

"Kay"

I went to go sit down after I got my food & started textin some of my hoes. I was gone get her number before we leave no doubt.

Jasmine P.o.v

Papa was acting shady towards Diamond & I could tell she cared even though she tried not too. I asked him could he stop at Mc Donald's and he said yeah than turn on FDB. So we sluggin now?

I texted Diamond to see what happened

Text Convo:

Me : Whats Really goin On ?

BabyGuh : Shidd , iDunno Guess he Aihnt Take his med . Nahh But Fr idunno but irdgaf thaas him .

me : why youu Cappin Like Youu ohnt Want My Brother ?

Babyguh : iOhnt want Him , he Wannt Me . thaas Him on that rara bullshit .

Me : Yeaah Ohkayy .

Babyguh : whats up with you and my brother ( btw denzel is diamond older brother )

Me : He kissed Me Thaas iT , naah Adios
.

babyguh : Beetch Asz Nigga !

We pulled up to Mc Donalds & got out. Denzell was walking behind me and took my phone out my back pocket. I wasn't trippn though cause it had a code on everything.

Papa ordered first and was flirtin with the girl at the register. She was blushin and shit. I looked over at Diamond and she had a blank expression on her face but the look in her eyes could say she cared. Diamond ordered then I did. I ordered 2 hot&spicy, medium fry, a order of chocolate chip cookies & a sprite.

Denzell: "Fat ass"

"Nigga fuck you"

"Will that complete your order?"

"Yes"

"Your total is 6.25", I gave her a 20 & she gave me my change. I sat down in a booth with Diamond sitting next to Papa and Denzell sat next to me.

At first it was silent until Denzell dumb ass point out that this old lady looked dead. Papa went to go shake her but she ain't wake up so we just ran out of Mc Donald's.

"Man what the fuck? Denzell you get on my mother fucking nerves dawg"

"I love you to baby"

"I ain't yo baby thot & can I get my phone back?", he gave me my phone and I tried to unlock it but my code wouldn't work and he started laughing . "What you do to my phone?"

"I changed yo code"

" How you kno my code?"

"Come on it was only a j, this easy as h and I seen you put it in"

"Can you put my code in"

"Say please"

I punched him hard as l is his arm and he put my code in , it was a d -.-

I got on instagram and posted a picture of my food with a caption "thick bitch with a fat bitch Appetite"

I was just scrollin down my news feed than we made it to my house. Denzell sat down on the couch & played the game with Papa and me and Diamond went up to my room and just chilled. My room was painted black With Purple & torquorise cheetah print. 30 minutes later after me and Diamond ate Diamond got some clothes out my drawee and took a shower and Denzell texted me.

BigDadieeD: Wassup Baebiee ?

me : tuh , Baebiee ?

BigDaedieeD : yes , Youu my Bae now .

me : since when ? and your name in my phone , Thaas cutee.

bigDaedieeD : since Isaved you from getting beat up.

me : -.- Oh frfr Bye.

bigdaedieeD : chillaat , I'm JP damn.

Me : whatever , Youu still here ?

bigDaedieeD : Nahh , I'm at the trap but goodnight baebiee .

Me : Night sweetheart , be safe.

Diamond came out the shower with her hair all wet & I went to get my clothes .

"Baby guess what?", I asked when she came out.

"What's up?"

"Yo brother texted me"

"What he say?"

"Calling me baby and shit"

"You like him?"

"He kinda cute but he a thug and iced " I said walking in my bathroom.

"He really likes you though", she was in the mirror blow drying her hair.

"But you know how I feel about thugs."

"True fuck em"

*silence

"Baby what's up with you and my brother?"

"I don't know lemme text him . "

Diamond P.o.v

Text Convo

Me : Sayyy . . .

*thaas Bae : wassup ?

me : whaats up with youu what youu on ?

thaas bae : i heard youu fuckin that nigga mark .

me : who you hear that from ?

thaas Bae : ashley

me : so youu gone believe a hoe , youu aihnt man enough to ask me yo self ?

thaas bae : mann ill see youu tomorrow bye .