Chapter 7

We got in Denzell's black esclade . I was kinda hungry .

" Denzell can you stop at Mc Donalds please . "

Denzell : " Alright bae . "

"I'm not your bae , Denzell how many times I have to tell you ."

Denzell : " Why ? "

" Cause , im just not . "

Denzell : " Man alright Jasmine , but just to let you know im not one of your ex' s , im Denzell and im not gone hurt you , you so stuck in the past you cant even see a good dude in front of you . "

" Yeah , you done yet ? "

I put on my beats listening to August : ghetto . I knew I was being a bitch , but honestly how many dude's have you heard say that . Denzell is a player so why would I think maybe he'll change his ways for me . Shidd im pimp to so iknow how the game goes .

We pulled up to the Mc Donalds . I ordered first and yall know the special 2 hot & spicys and , medium fries , some cookies & a sprite . Denzell ordered and we waited for our food , than sat down .These two girl that was sitting by the entrance kept staring at us . One was light skinned . She had on a crop top , high waist jeans and some jordans . She had a tattoo on her right arm . The Dark skinned one had on the same thing . She had a lip peircing . The Light one kept staring at Denzell & the dark one kept muggin me .

"Denzell , do you see those girls over there ? "

"Yeah" Gco

The light skinned girl came over to our table .

Her : " Denzell is that you ? "

Denzell : " Uhhh Mariah ? "

Mariah : " Yeaah , I havent seen you since you moved with your aunt . "

I seen the look in his and her eyes . They looked at each other like they was in love . See I knew he was still player made . I just sat there while they was talking . He didnt even introduce me .

" Hello , my name is Jasmine ."

Mariah : "Oh hi , is this your girlfriend ? "

Denzell : " No shes just a friend ."

Mariah : " Well nice to meet you , but we should catch up on old time , maybe go to the movies or something .

Denzell : Yeaah , how bout tomorrow . Its Friday and I dont really have anything to do .

Mariah : Yeah , that will be nice . Heres my number give me a call .

Denzell : Alright , It was nice seeing youu .

Mariah : Yeah , & nice to meet youu .

Diamond : "Yeah "

Denzell : " You ready to go ? "

"Yup "

I just put on my beats when we got in the car . I started texting one of my lil babys . I was just thinking about all that happened . One he didnt introduce me , which is disrespctful . Two , he cancled our plans , we were supposed to go to that party friday . But im not gonna trip about it , because hes not mine .

: Text Convo :

Me : Keithhh :(

Lil Baby : Wassup , Whass Wrong ?

Me : I Wanna Go To That Party Friday...

Lil Baby : I Gotchuu , i'll Pick Youu At 8 .

Me : Thannks Bebe .

Lil Baby : Welcome Baby

; End Of Convo ;

Denzell : " Who You Textin ? "

"Mind yo business "

" Who . . . Gco

I put my beats back on and leaned against the window . I put pandora on shuffle .

When we got to the mall , I texted diamond and asked where they were . She said she was at Forever 21 & Papa was at the Gucci store right across from it . When I got in Forever 21 Diamond already had five bags behind the counter and a pile of clothes on her arm with me soon to follow . We brough alota stuff , you know the basics jewlery , dresses , pants , sandals , shirts some dresay some not . We had about 15 bags each . We went to the Gucci store with the boys one to get them to carry oura bags of course and two to buy somemore Gucci belts . They all wanted to go to Champs , but you know since I still have a kids foot . I like to go to Kids Footlocker .

I walked in there and seen these pink and black kds (The Roses ) .

"Excuse me Tiffany , can I get these in a size 5 . "

Tiffany : " Yes , will that be all ? "

" Is Michael Shaw at work today ? "

Tiffany : "Yes , he in the back i'll go get him . "

"Ohkay thanks . "

Michael : " Wassup baby gurl . "

"Michael I miss youu so much , youu been M.I.A "

Michael : " Jusst been hustlin thats it , how auntiee Dee & Uncle Xzavier ? "

"Theyre doin good , still thr same CRAZY . Are you goin to that party ? "

Michael : "Still deciding , why yo young ass aint goin . "

"Yes , I am & go please . "

Michael : " Alright i'll think about it , but I need to get back to work ."

" Alright can you go get my gammas ( 11's ) that Teddy left ? "

Michael : " Yeah ohkay . "

He brough them back and rung up bith shoes , socks and all four shirt . I got out my card to pay for them but he stoped me .

Michael : " Nah I got it , but you can buy me something to eat . "

"Alright , what you want ? "

Michael : " Just get me something from the food court . "

"Alright "

: Text Convo .

Me : Meet Me At The Food Court .

Diamond : Were Aready On The Way .

Me : Fake Asses !

Diamond : We Knew Yo Fat Ass Was Gone Get Hungry SOONER or Later .

Me : Mannn Bye Felicia .

Diamond : Fuck Youu !

I was getting the escalator , when I bumped into somebody and fell .

Him : "Oh shit ! "

"Mybad , you good ? "

I knew that voice and that smell was familiar .

" Uhh yeah , im good bye . " I picked up my phone and walked quickly in the direction of the food court trying to avoid him .

Him : " So you just gonna walk away Jasmine , without speaking ? "

I slowly turned around slowly with the little hope I had , hoping that it wasnt him , but soon disappointed to see his face . . . . . .