Chapter 6

Jasmine P.O.V.

Diamond: "Jasmine get up"

"Ugh no leave me alone"

Diamond: "Alright"

I knew she was going to try to pull me off the bed , so before she could even try to I grabbed on to my head board . I was sleep for about five minutes until she came in bugging me telling me to get up again . I just ignored her . I her papa yell " Do it for the vine !" , than shortly after I felt something super cold drown me.

Diamond: "I told you to get up"

"That's alright im going to get you and Papa back, it's far from over"

Diamond : "Yeah, yeah just get ready so we can go to the mall"

I didnt even ask any questions, I knew we were going because of a party. I got us went to go brushed and flossed my teeth, washed my face & put some leave in conditioner in my hair . I took a 30 minute shower , then got out . I lotioned my body up with this new perfume i got called 'Forever Red'.

After that I blow dried my hair & decided to wear my hair in a bahja bun. I walked out of my bathroom into my bed room and seen Denzell sitting on my bed eating some Ruffles and watching tv. He was looking fine to, he had on a white Polo shirt , dark 501 Levi's and the Oreos . I didnt want him to see me staring at him so I hurried up out the bathroom to my walk in closet. I put on a panties and bra set that I got from Macy's, it was pink with white stripes . I decided to wear my teal and pink fives, with my purple polo shirt and my ripped jeans . I went into my bathroom and fixed my baby hair to wear is wasnt looking like naps . I grabbed my lip gloss and took a couple of picture on instagram . I made a collage of me , one with me smilling , one with me doing duck lips , one with me doing a sad face , & the last one of me doing a silly face . for the caption I put " yeaah , its levels to this shiit $ Count Up ! $. My phone started buzzin instantly. I ain't feel like checkin it so I guess I'll check them later when I get bored. Denzell was still sittin on my bed watching tv.

Denzell: "Damn girl , you take forever"

"Shut up, why are you in my room anyway?"

Denzell: "Who else gone take yo ass to the mall, Diamond & Papa left already"

"How the hell she gone leave me and she woke me up to go"

Denzell: "I dont know but are you ready to go?"

"Yeah"

We walked down stairs and I seen my mom and dad sitting on the couch cuddled up watching a movie . They looked so happy together , I wish I can have a realationship like that , but the only thing is I don't wanna go through everything my momma went through. She stayed loyal and stayed by his side regardless of what happened.

Momma: "Bout time yo slow ass came down"

Daddy: "Not too much on my baby"

Momma: "Thats our baby Xavier , but anyways guess what lady bug?"

"Your getting me a car!"

Momma: "No, but your brothers are coming back from grand mommy's"

"Yes, I miss they little annoying asses"

Momma: *sighs "Me too and I know if yo lil a** don't stop cursing you not gone have one"

"Yes ma'am"

Daddy: "How the hell you gonna call our kids annoying but talking about you want more? I dont understand you"

"Well we're about to go to the mall"

"Alright"

_____________________________________