chapter 5

Recap : Diamond tolld a little bit abouut her early childhood .

Denzell P.o.v

"iAihnt thas bae "

Jayjay : " we bouuta go "

"One "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me & pnut stayed in the meetimg room after papa & jayjay left .

"pnut what time we supposed to make that drop ? "

"At 12 "

i looked at my phone and seen it was 11:00 .

i went to go look for , thesee dummb niggas .

Trent was in the kitchen eating some noodles & Tj was on the couch playin the game with Relz .

"Yo , where isaiah at ? "

"i dunno , he went in the back . "

I walked to the back and heard moanin , comin from the back room . I know this niggaa aihnt fuckin somebody before we bouuta make this drop . I open the door to see this nigga in the chair gettin Head from a ugly black bitch .

"Broo , wtf we gotta make this drop . "

"i know nigga , damn lemme busst a nut real quick . "

smh " youu got 5 minutes "

I walk to the livin room & seen trent & tj cleanin they guns already suited up . I walked to go get my bullet proff vest , & my guns . I said a silent prayer to myself , than walked back down stairs . when I got down stairs everybody was suited & strapped . we got in a huddle and asked god for forgiveness & to ask he watch over us .

"Amen "

Me annnd trent got in the first black van . & isaiah and tj got in the other black one . we drove to halsted & went to the warehouuse by the Citro Gas Station . We drove up to the gate and waited , the guards came and iremembered Pnut told us to say we came for killaah and white boy . white boy meanin ,rocks & killah meanin smokee (Weed ) . I told em and he let us in . we gotta checked and patted to see if we had weapons . but the niggas aihnt check good enough cauuse we had em hidden in our vests . They boss walked in and threw two duffle bags of money to tj . I Got Bad feelin , but you know I stay strapped so it aint nun , plus it wasnt even alota people in her it was about 6 to us four . Tj check the bags to see if it was all there & not counter fit . Than trent threw him the two duffle bags with the white boy & killah . The Boss started talkin and basicly try to stall us from leavin . we all knew wassup and looked at each other from the corner of our eyes . I guess he sensed we knew he was up to something cause he was about to grab his Gun . We all started firen our guns but found a place to get cover . I blasted two of the big niggas to my left . Two Down . Trent got the nigga that was runnin towards the back door . 3 Down . Tj got a nigga that was trynna hide behind the book shelf . 4 down . I Seen the boss trynna hide , I was bouuta snipe his asz . but this nigga that was hidin behind the table was bouut shoot me until Isaiah had bd and shoot em right in the dome . I got the boss and pistol wipped him Twice . he started coughin up blood & spit in my face so I Shot em 3 timees , 2 in the chest and 1 in the dome . I grabbed the bag with the drugs in it and picked up the shells . we searced the house to find where they kept they stash & otha stuff . we found a room with alota white boy and killah , than we went in hs office and found his safe . he only had 75 gs buut youu can neva have to much . can youu ? we burned the warehouse and left like aihnt shit happened .

both vans split up & made the way to the trap house . we aihnt needa cause no attention to us , cause chicago cops be lurkin .

20 minutes Later

We all met up at the same time . I called jay jay to tel him wassup .

"Say , We had A To Smoke them , Niggas But We Got yo shiit , Yo money & Some extra . "

"ard , split the money that you got between the four of Yall , give the rest of the shit to pnut & he'll know what to do . "

"ard Boss . "

Him "one "

I split that shit up , each of us Got 18 ,750 Dollars . Just cause we dope boys , that ohnt mean shit . we all smart . yes , even that nigga isaiah .

"say , wtf was you doin earlier , before we made the drop ? " Trent asked iSaiah

isaiah : "Nigga ,mindin my business . "

me : "Thaat nigga was getting head "

Tj "Wtf Nigga ? "

isaiah : "Maynee , what if that wouldve been my last time here before the drop , At leasti wouldve died , likee "atleast I busted a nut before I die . . . Even if it was by a ugly bitch "

me : "That bitch looked loke a vulture "

20 minutes later everybody headed out & went home .