Various! Males X Male! Reader

By springs_rj

So I've looked around the Internet and noticed that there aren't really many X Male! Readers. So I've taken i... More

Eren Jaeger
Vanitas{1/3}
Vanitas{2/3}
Vanitas{3/3}
Yukio Okumura
Kaneki Ken
Hackers?
Annoyed And Sorry
Bruh
Rin Okumura{1/2}
Rin Okumura{2/2}
oh mY GOD
Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
Kim Taehyung
❤THANK YOU❤
#ArmysWillProtectBTS
Key Update/Author's Note
uugGHHH
Jeon Jeongguk
¡Heads Up!
¡Warning!
Park Jimin
Kim Seokjin 0/2
Rin Okumura※
Crona Gorgon
Kim Namjoon 1/2
Kim Namjoon 2/2
BTS
Park Chanyeol X M!R X Lucas

*Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}

5.8K 161 58
By springs_rj

Cheater!Viktor Nikiforov X Figure Skater!Male!Reader

{You've Broken Me, But...Enough is ENOUGH}
{Recommend u listen to song while reading skating part}

Exhausted, drained of one's physical or mental resources; very tired.

End, a termination of a state or situation; used to emphasize that something, typically a subject of discussion, is considered finished.

Regret, a feeling of sadness, repentance, or disappointment over something that has happened or been done.

Revival, an improvement in the condition or strength of something (someone).

Ye-Jun stared at M/n's sleeping figure. Worry, panic, anger, and fear coursing through his entire being.

What happened while he was gone?

Is he going to be okay?

Who or what did this to M/n?

Is this the end of M/n?

'What happened while I was gone..?'

He had asked the lady downstairs and he didn't like the answer.

"Viktor Nikiforov came by and requested to see Mr. L/n."

"You didn't let him up did you?"

"W-well I did-"

"M/n specifically asked that no one be sent up there!"

"Mr. N-Nikiforov said it was important and he-"

"Ugh, this is why I hate hotels..." Ye-Jun growled before leaving the woman there.

'Just what did Nikifororv do to you to become so lifeless..?'

He'd get his answer when the H/l H/c haired male wake up soon..

H/l H/c framed M/n's face as he sat up on his bed, still struggling to stay awake. E/c eyes trailed around the room and landed on Ye-Jun who was moving around in the kitchen.

"Ye-Jun..?" M/n called out before yawning.

"Oh! Joh-eun achim! I've got breakfast right here for you!" Ye-Jun said as he turned and walked towards the S/c male with a bowl in his hand.
{Good Morning}

"What time is it?" M/n asked as he took the bowl of (Oatmeal/Cereal/etc..) from his pale coach.

"It's twelve fifty."

"It's that late? Why'd you let me sleep in?" M/n asked.

"You looked like you needed the rest.." Ye-Jun started before he sat down on the edge of M/n's bed."M/n.. What happened yesterday..?" Ye-Jun asked.

M/n visibly tensed before he set the bowl on the nightstand beside him."Viktor came over... You know the rest anyways.." M/n said as he ran a hand through his H/l H/c hair.

"You're still together then...." Ye-Jun muttered as he grit his teeth.

"Joesong haeyo..."

"M/n, you have nothing to be sorry about... You just need to...stay strong until you find a way to end all ties to him... It pains me to say it..but I will stand by you until that moment comes.. I will support you until you can stand freely..." Ye-Jun said as he he looked at M/n sadly.

"I'll be back around six or six thirty... I'll be at the rink maybe, so you can find me there unless I text you or whatever..." M/n said as the blond male's eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Where are you going?"

"Viktor wanted to go on a date today... So I'll leave at three to meet up with him..."

"...I see... I can't stop you so have at it.. But please come back safely for tomorrow's competition."

"I will.." M/n replied.

"Good... I'm gonna iron your costume for tomorrow and make sure your skates are in their best condition for tomorrow." Ye-Jun said as he stood up and walked over to M/n's (Color) suitcase.

"Okay.." M/n replied before Ye-Jun grabbed his things and went into the other room where the brown eyed male slept.

M/n sighed and held his head in his hands. His mouth curled into a frown with his lips parted slightly as if to scream but no sound came out. M/n tried to calm his nerves by breathing, but it wouldn't be suffice for him.

'Shower... I'll do that...' M/n thought as he quickly got out of bed and searched through his suitcase for a loose t-shirt, boxers, and sweatpants.

The H/l H/c haired male stared at his reflection as water droplets cascaded down his hair and onto his clothing and the floor. E/c eyes staring into the mirror and observing every inch of himself. When his eyes met the mirror's "eyes" M/n looked away with a scowl on his face.

'I can't even look at myself...'

M/n sighed heavily before walking out of the bathroom and into his "room", which was basically just the front room where the kitchen and living room can be seen as opposed to Ye-Jun who actually had a room. Chuckling at the memory of Ye-Jun saying, "You can have a room when you win" or "You can have a damn room when Giacometti doesn't look like he'll cum on the fucking ice-that sick bastard."

"Ye-Jun are you still here?" M/n called out as he sat on the end of his bed to dry his hair with a towel.

"My ass is still here, why?" Ye-Jun answered as he opened the door to his room.

"What time is it?" M/n asked as he set the towel down.

"Two-fifteen."

"I took a long ass shower..." M/n mumbled as he stood up and walked over to his suitcase.

"To be honest I thought I would start hearing grunts and-"

"Dagchyeo!" M/n growled."Nappeun gillo ikkeulda.."
{Shut up! Pervert..}

"I finished ironing and checking your skates. I was just about to head out for food." Ye-Jun said as he walked towards M/n while he slid on his dark blue coat.

"Ah, okay." M/n answered as he took out some clothes to wear.

"Remember to text me or call me if anything goes wrong..." Ye-Jun said as he walked towards the door.

"I will..." M/n reassured.

Ye-Jun nodded before leaving the room. M/n looked down in disdain and frowned as he laid his clothes out in front of him. Slipping off the clothes he had on and replacing them with more suitable ones, M/n felt and uneasy feeling in his chest and gut. Shaking his head, the figure skater slipped on his shoes and grabbed his (color) jacket.

'I should buy something for him before he starts bitching about how I don't buy things for him when I always did...that was a long time ago though...' M/n thought as he grabbed his wallet and phone.

M/n walked out of the hotel room before locking the door and shoving the key in his pocket. M/n went down the elevator as that sense of uneasiness kept appearing in him.

'It's probably nothing...' M/n thought to himself as he arrived at the main floor in the lobby.

M/n walked out of the hotel and walked to the nearby flower shop.

"Huānyíng!" The cashier said with a bow.
{Welcome!}

"Xiàwǔ hǎo.." M/n replied with a small smile.{Good afternoon}

M/n walked over to the flower stands and picked up a small array of blue roses. The H/c haired male smiled bitterly at the flowers before walking to the man at the register.

"Could I also get a single red rose?" M/n asked as he took his wallet out.

"Oh sure!" The man answered before going to the back before coming back quickly.

"Xièxiè." M/n said.

"Méi wèntí! That'll be 69 CNY!" The man said.(10 USD~69.0155 CNY)

M/n handed over 70 CNY before telling the male to keep whatever change there was. M/n left the flower shop and walked back to the hotel's entrance and stood outside. M/n leaned against the wall and held the flowers in his hand as his chest felt heavy.

'I have to stop this... I have to end this once and for all but...'

"Hi M/n!" Viktor greeted as he walked up to the Korean male.

"H-Hello Viktor." M/n said as he stopped his train of thought."Oh-I got these for you." M/n said as he handed Viktor the small array of blue roses with a single red rose in between everything.

"Aw, thank you!" Viktor smiled before kissing M/n's cheek.

"No problem.." M/n smiled back weakly.

"So what do you have planned?" Viktor asked as he held the flowers.

'So I was in charge of planning... I guess I'm also in charge of paying anything...'

"I was thinking maybe we could go eat and spend sometime together at the park or whatever." M/n said as they walked.

"Okay, that sounds great." Viktor said with a trace of sarcasm in his voice.

'So it is gonna be a bad date again..'

Frustrated.

Angry.

Disappointed.

Upset.

"Oh really? How interesting~." Viktor said in a silky tone as he continued to "chat" with the waiter.

'...This is fucking stupid... I knew nothing good would come of this... In front of my fucking face too how low..'

"Yeah, I even-"

"Excuse me but can I please get the check?" M/n asked as he tried to calm down.

"M/n, don't be rude." Viktor frowned.

M/n huffed and took the check from the waiter before placing the money on the table."Tips go to waiters who don't flirt with someone's fucking partner." M/n sneered as he stood up and rushed out of the restaurant with the flowers that Viktor had forgotten about.

M/n clutched the flowers in his hand as he angrily walked off."Naneun babo gat-eun jasig-ida..." M/n growled.
{Im so fucking stupid}

"M/n!" Viktor yelled as he caught up with the other male."What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with me?" M/n asked before laughing bitterly."I'm fucking stupid that's what. Stupid for believing you, stupid for loving and taking you back."

"What? Are you angry at me?" Viktor asked as M/n faced the silver haired male.

"Yes, I'm fucking angry at you." M/n answered.

"A-Are you gonna break up with me? D-Did I do something wrong..?" Viktor asked as he started with his crocodile tears.

"Oh cut the crap already! We both know you're only acting!" M/n growled as Viktor's blue eyes widened."I'm not falling for your shit anymore Nikiforov! As a matter of fact we're fucking done-for good this time."

"Y-You can't leave me M/n! We both know it's impossible!" Viktor challenged.

"Oh really? Well I make the impossible possible, and I'm tired of your shit. You have no idea what it's like to be me in this situation. Do you even understand the pain you've caused? The destruction that came with you're actions?"

"..." Viktor stayed silent as he tried to think of a response.

"Didn't think so Jagi.. I've had enough of your shit Nikiforov-and I swear that if you ever do that shit to anyone else and I find out... You better fucking pray that I don't find you.." M/n growled as he shoved the flowers in Viktor's hands.

"M/n-" Viktor was cut off by M/n grabbing the collar of his coat and bringing him close.

M/n smashed their lips together for a heated and angry kiss that Viktor was forced to submit to before M/n pulled apart and leaned close to his ear.

"Do svidaniya...Vozlyublennyy..." M/n whispered before letting Viktor go and walking off.{Farewell... Dear/Love}

Viktor dropped the flowers to the floor as he trailed his fingers over his lips. Blue eyes widened in shock before a pained feeling emerged from his chest. A burning and painful feeling grew across his chest as he gave a pained expression with teary eyes.

"...Is this what he felt like...?" Viktor whispered shakily before watching M/n's disappearing figure."...It feels..so...so terrible..."

M/n remained expressionless the entire time he walked towards his hotel. A burning sensation traveling throughout his body as he walked. The light from the street lamps illuminating the H/l H/c male as he neared the hotel.

"I've really grown...entranced by you M/n.."

"Like... Skating wise or...?"

"Haha.. No, I mean as in the way lovers feel.."

"L-Lovers...?"

"Yeah... D-Do you think maybe we could..."

Smooch!

"Yeah... We could..."

"I love you."

"Always?"

"Always."

"M/n? Hello? Are you-" Ye-Jun asked as M/n found himself in their hotel room."Y-You're crying are you okay?! Did that bastard hurt you?!"

"W-What...?" M/n asked as he reached to touch his face.

M/n felt the presence of water on his face before even more tears slipped out of his eyes."W-Why am I...crying..?" M/n whispered as he tried to wipe his eyes clear of the salty water droplets.

Ye-Jun enveloped the S/c male in a hug as he started crying and muttering things in Korean that the blond couldn't understand through his sobs and muffled voice. Ye-Jun rubbed M/n's back in an attempt to calm the younger male so as to explain what had happened.

"Modeunge gwaenchanh-eulgeoya..." Ye-Jun said softly as M/n shook and tried to stop his crying."Jebal, jinjeonghae..."
{Everything is going to be alright. Please, calm down}

"Y-Ye-Jun...J-Joes-song ha-aeyo...!" M/n cried out."O-olae jeon-e kkeutnaeya haess-eo..!"
{I'm sorry. I-I should've ended it long ago}

"Don't be sorry.. Just please calm down.. I want you to calm down.." Ye-Jun replied.

M/n nodded and wiped his tears away with his sleeves as well as grabbing a tissue to blow his nose. M/n took deep breaths and closed his eyes to calm himself.

"Are you okay now?" Ye-Jun asked softly.

"Y-Yeah.." M/n nodded."I'm s-sorry for worrying you.." M/n said before bowing.

"Don't be okay? Just sit down and tell me what happened." Ye-Jun said as he sat M/n down on his bed.

M/n nodded before he told Ye-Jen everything that had happened...

"M/n, we're up next." Ye-Jun called as he took M/n's headphone off.

M/n nodded and gave his things to the blond before they stood up and walked towards the rink. M/n took his blade protectors off and gave them to Ye-Jun before taking his white jacket with the flag of Korea on the back and giving it to Ye-Jun.

"Fighting." Ye-Jun said.

"Fighting." M/n replied as he slipped his black leather gloves on.

M/n got onto the ice and waved to the crowd as he set himself in the middle of the rink before bowing.

"Representing Korea, L/n M/n!" The announcer said over the speakers.

M/n looked over towards a certain Russian male before staring coldly at him and looking away into his starting pose.

'If you do it's GOOD, if I do it's DONE
How can you always say that I'm wrong
You always want to win
Tears are your ultimate weapon'

M/n moved around the ice in a sorrowful way as he was perfectly in tune with the song and it's lyrics. The song was perfect for the situation that the Korean male was in..

'I swear, that it will be me who wins..'

'I was attracted to your confidence at first
But every day I went down on my knees
You magnified even my minor mistakes
And pushed me to the edge of the cliff
Well I love you anyway, that's why I put up with you

Every day every night feel like a fool
You gotta know

Why why why are you always mad mad mad at me
Can we go back to the way we were'

'If you do it always becomes the right words
If you do I can never win
Suddenly you become a different person
When we get along well I get more nervous'

M/n's facial expressions were perfect in every way as the music played. A hand went through his messy H/c hair with a desperate expression on his face as the last line was sung.

'If I do If I do
If I say something you always say let's break up
So I can't get any closer
Can't deepen my love for you'

'Your major is saying the same thing over and over
You force me to do things to please you
I am tired of these trials with already known results
I'm desperate to break free'

'To you they're just friends
To me they're jerks who could be flirting with you
Another mistake, if you do it's ok, but if I do huh
I wish you wouldn't go too far but you just can't stop'

'Now I say in my sleep, I'll be good
When there's nothing to say you always say, I'm gonna go to bed
Frustrated with no one to talk to
Sometimes I delude myself that I'm trapped'

'If you do it always becomes the right words
If you do I can never win
Suddenly you become a different person
When we get along well I get more nervous'

'If I do If I do
If I say something you always say let's break up
So I can't get any closer
Can't deepen my love for you'

'Every day every night feel like a fool
You gotta know

Why why why are you always mad mad mad at me
Can we go back to the way we were'

'If you do it always becomes the right words
If you do I can never win
Suddenly you become a different person
When we get along well I get more nervous'

'If I do If I do
If I say something you always say let's break up
So I can't get any closer
Can't deepen my love for you'

M/n finished with a strong and powerful ending pose as his h/c hair stuck to his forehead because of his sweat. M/n bowed and made his way towards the divider as his fans threw flowers, plushies, and other various gifts onto the rink.

"I'm pretty sure all your fans are crying right now." Ye-Jun joked as M/n slipped on his blade covers.

M/n looked at the seats and saw many people in tears or at the point of tearing up."I just convey my emotions well I guess.." M/n smiled bitterly.

"Don't worry, after this we'll go back to Korea, drink some soju, and we'll find you a better match." Ye-Jun said as M/n went through the small divider's door and stepped onto the matted floor.

"I'll beat you this time." M/n said as Ye-Jun chuckled.

"You know I have a high tolerance to alcohol." Ye-Jun said.

"I can prove that my tolerance is high enough to par with you." M/n replied as they walked towards the 'Kiss and Cry' area for his scores.

The pair sat down and made small comments before paying attention to the screen before them as it displayed the results.

'1|🇰🇷M/n L/N| FS| 224.93|'
| SB| 99.28 |
|Total| 324.21|

M/n and Ye-Jun smiled and hugged each other as the crowd cheered. After the high of getting a high mark settled, the Korean males made their way towards the other skaters who were either done or awaiting their turn.

"I'm gonna go get you a water bottle and a towel, you're all sweaty and gross." Ye-Jun said as he walked towards the doors that lead to the staff and skater exclusive area.

M/n nodded and sat down on a nearby bench and watched the remaining skaters skate. A silver haired male neared the H/c haired male as he desperately wanted to apologize and ask the other to forgive him for what he had done wrong.

"M/n-"

"Seung-Gil-Ssi? What are you doing here?"

Viktor stopped and watched as the black haired male sat himself beside M/n.

"I wanted to watch you skate and see you advance so we can skate together in the next competition." Seung-Gil answered.

"Does Park-Nim know you're here?" M/n asked.

"She's the one who let me come see you." Seung-Gil answered.

"Wow, I thought you'd be busy preparing for your own competition." M/n commented.

"I decided to let myself take a break, besides you did amazing out there." Seung-Gil said.

"Thanks, I tried really hard to perfect everything." M/n replied with a small bow and a wide smile.

Viktor had a knot in his throats as he saw the 20 year old Korean male blush at the older Korean's smile. Dread over took Viktor as he placed the pieces together.

"Is there another reason as to why you just randomly showed up? It's very unlike you to take a break and travel so far from home." M/n asked as he grew concerned.

"Well Hyung..." Seung-Gil started as he blushed slightly and fidgeted in his seat."I actually came here to tell you something..."

"What's wrong Seung-Gil?" M/n asked.

"S-Saranghae M-M/n-Hyung..."
{I Love You}

Viktor froze and his eyes widened as he held onto the hem of his jacket in anticipation.'Please no... Please say no M/n... I need to make things right with you...'

M/n felt heat rush to his cheeks as the younger confessed to him. What would the older male reply? Would he reciprocate his feelings? Was he even over Viktor yet? What was the older thinking?

{*italics will be them speaking in Korean bc in lazy-Btw Viktor will understand bc how could he not if M/n was his bf for years and taught him basic Korean when things were better during their beginning yrs}
"Seung-Gil, I-I'm flattered..." M/n started as Seung-Gil began to look dismayed and regretful."I-Im not rejecting you or anything though-I just think we should hang out more and go on d-dates before we move into something so serious."

"If this is your way of pitying me-"

"I'm not putting you Seung-Gil I swear-it's just that I just got out of a terrible relationship and I don't want to cause you trouble if we go into things right away." M/n said before taking Seung-Gil's hands in his own."I don't want to burden you with the affects of my past relationship because you're such an amazing and pure person that I'm not worthy for-"

"You won't burden me M/n-Hyung, and you are worthy for me. I want to help you before we get into something official okay? Will you let me help you?" Seung-Gil asked.

"Alright Seung-Gil, we'll start off by holding hands okay? I want to make things comfortable enough for the both of us." M/n said as Seung-Gil smiled-a rare pure smile at that.

Seung-Gil nodded and M/n smiled genuinely for once in a long while. Maybe M/n found the one he was meant to be with. Maybe Seung-Gil could mend his broken heart and help him back on his feet.

But one thing is certain...

Viktor had seen the error of his ways and how cruel he was to M/n-whether it be cheating, insults, or physical fights he got into with M/n-he realized what a terrible person he was.

Trying to fix the broken bond and giant gap between them only left him disappointed and disillusioned.

Viktor stood with tears threatening to fall from his eyes as he watched M/n and Seung-Gil converse and as their loving aura began to emit.

He had lost his chance to reconcile with the one who he had broken, with the one who he made suffer... With the one who actually made Viktor feel love...

With the one who said enough, was enough...

EYYY DOUBLE UPDATE!! 'Tis shitty I know, but hey they'll be more shit coming ur way!
-Zero AKA Trash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 509 23
Feeling stressed my dear Freund/Freundin? Imagination will begin to fill your mind as you close your eyes and take deep breaths. Witness your favouri...
381K 8.8K 30
Since XFantasyCreatureX was so kind and gave me the biggest request I ever received, I figured out that I could make a separate book for all the Mpre...
138K 2.1K 35
oneshot :p Request open :p Not much motivation but I still uptade sometime Boy x Male reader Girl x Male reader Nb x Male reader I also do FtM/DemiBo...
399K 8.6K 32
WARNING! Includes 18+ Smut! If you are not a fan of guys having sex with other guys, please leave immediately! Otherwise enjoy this smut filled fanfi...