Sequel to Big Love *ON HOLD*

By princessofbreezy

this is a sequel to my story Big Love. please read More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII

II

2.6K 101 28
By princessofbreezy

♡ Jordyn

"Kai,  baby. Your father is about to arrive in a minute; have you packed your toys?" I asked Kai. He nodded running towards me. I kissed his cheek multiple times, making him laugh.

"Mommy,  you no come wit' me to daddy's house?" He frowned. " or we play at th' park toge'her." He finished off, I sighed.

"Because mommy has a date with Harry baby, and I'm always busy. Aren't you happy to be playing with daddy?" I smiled, "you can play all the time with daddy. You can sleepover there."

"But me wan' mommy there too." He said wiggling to remove himself from my grip. I placed him down. "Pwease mommy. " He pleaded with the most gorgeous pout ever. How could I say no?

"How about after the date with Harry. Mommy will go to daddy's house, and we'll play there" I smiled looking down at him. He jumped with joy hugging my legs. "I love you."

"I love you too mommy." He smiled then he ran outside to the swings & slides his dad made for him. I hope Harry won't mind me sleeping over at Chris' house. I love my son and whatever he wants he gets, it's just so hard saying no to him.

I heard the door open, and close. After a while I felt hands on my waist, kissing and sucking my neck. I knew those kisses very well. "Christopher. .. stop" I said pushing him off as much as I enjoyed the pleasure. "Kai wants me to sleep over at your house. .."

"Yeah, you know you're welcome there everyday and at any time." He smirked. "Where's Ken?" He joked. Chris has been making jokes Harry ever since me and Harry dated, he calls him Ken because of the barbie boyfriend doll. To him Harry is a joke.

"He's at his house. Preparing for our date night." I grinned, Chris smirked at me. Why is he smirking? I went upstairs,  "let me know when y'all leave I'll be in my room. After my date I'll head over to your house." I asked walking upstairs to my room.

~~~~~

I watched BGC 16 as I laughed hard at Kaila having energy for the plants but she had none when Kandy called her out of her shit 💀 .

"Baby, where are you?" I heard Harry shout. We're gonna gonna hang out before we go to this date.

I met Harry through Kylie when Kylie had her birthday,  he was so sweet.  We were friends first; right after I broke up with Chris. He was supportive,  that's what I like about Harry. His kind heart

"I'm in the living room." I shouted out. In a few seconds he joined me on the couch. As he sat besides me, I continued watching BGC it was getting juicier. Harry kissed me cheek then my neck, I felt his touch on my neck.  "Stop" I giggled, it was ticklish.

"Jordyn, what is this!?" He shouted. I looked at him crazy, why the fuck he thinks it's okay to raise his voice up?  "Is that a fucking hickey!?"

"What?" I asked confused.  I didn't even look at myself in the mirror when Chris was here. Damn! Christopher is such an ass! That's why he was smirking at me. I touched my neck going to the nearest mirror.  I looked at the big hickey. I groaned annoyed. "Christopher. "

"What!? You mean your child's father did this shit?" He looked at me like he didn't believe I let Chris disrespect him like that. "Wow, Jordyn."

"Harry. It's not what you think! He just came in here and kissed my neck, I quickly removed him." I said defending myself. "It's not a big deal."

"Jordyn! You can't get a hickey by just kissing on the neck!  He sucked your neck for a period of time for it to be created.  Meaning you let him for some time because you enjoyed it. I can't believe you would say it's not a big deal. How about I go and get a hickey from Pia. And come in here telling you it's not a big deal. That's disrespectful,  if you had set boundaries for your thug of a baby daddy there wouldn't be this disrespectful shit." He shouted throwing my vase down making all the flowers Chris bought for me yesterday drop on the floor with the water. I don't know what pissed me off more; him disrespecting Chris or my beautiful vase and flowers. "You don't think about me in this situation!"

"Thug of a baby daddy.  Let me tell you something; that 'thug' has accomplished more in life than your whole entire family has, hell than the whole Hudson surname you rock so bad! With your broke asses. Do not come for my child's father, and your ass gon pay for that vase,  you think I'm all those white bitches you fuck with. As soon as you get angry you finna break my shit? Hell no lil boy. Grow a big dick before you come for any of mine. Now get your narrow ass out of my house. Forget that date too. I don't know why I thought my ass would be fucking with your lil dick ass." I cursed angrily, the hood me came out.  He really pissed me off. He looked so angry as if he was about to hit me. "I dare your ass to touch me. I got niggas ready to shoot for me. Act stupid and your ass gon end up missing."

♡ Amber

I looked through the files.  The clubs were doing well and I was proud of myself for keeping the business this far. "Ma-ma. Ma-ma" I heard my princess say, I picked her up and closed the flies. Family was more important

Our little angel could only say mama or Dada at the moment but I'm proud of her, most kids her age don't even say that, well the late bloomers don't in other words the boys don't.  Everyone knows girls grow more than boys. "You hungry, princess?"

She started saying something I didn't understand.  "I'll take that as a yes. "I chuckled going to the kitchen. "Let's see what mommy can do for you."

My phone rang whilst I was still chopping soft fruit for my baby,  Asia. soft fruit like bananas and stuff.  I answered the call putting it in loud speaker as I continued chopping.  "You're on loud speaker. I'm with Asia."

"Can you believe Harry!?" Jordyn shouted.  I grinned I always wanted them to argue. I'm team Chris all the way if only Chris could get his shit together.

"What happened?" I asked trying to hide my excitement. I made juice for Asia pouring it in her cup.

"This bitch ass boy called Chris  my thug of a baby daddy because of a hickey! " She said. My brows furrowed. I know I just told her she's on loud speaker.

"A hickey, Chris gave you a hickey? " I asked surprised.  What were they doing?

"Yes, Chris was goofing off. You know how he likes playing with me, now he made a hickey on my neck. Mind you I didn't see it. As soon as Harry sees it, he flips off talking some bullshit then he breaks my vase with my beautiful flowers.  The nigga had a nerve! " She ranted. "Soon as I read his ass, he looked like he wanted to strangle me.  Told his ass if he do something stupid his ass gon end up missing. "

I said laughed hard making Asia smile at me while she continued eating. "Chris gon kill him." I laughed thinking about how Chris is gonna to react to this. They're so protective of each other it's cute.

~~~~~

I played with Asia as she giggled everytime I made a silly face. "You love seeing mommy be so ugly huh?" I made another face. She laughed again. I made it look like I was about to eat her cheeks but I was barely biting her, I was making these sounds that made her laugh so hard. It just made my day, having a child is the best feeling feeling in the world.

"Dada" I heard her say. Opening her arms, I looked behind me, there stood August. "Dada" Asia jumped up and down with the biggest smile. Yup she's definitely a daddy's girl.

August took her out my arms as I got up. "I didn't hear you come in." I said, he kissed me making me chuckle.  I guess he missed me. "Missed me much?"

"I missed you a lot. I don't like these trips, but the money be worth it. I'm thinking of opening a sneaker shop now. Or a poetry club, but I don't know." He said unsure. I hugged him he returned the hug carefully so he won't drop Asia. "What was that for?"

"I'm here for you. You've always wanted a sneaker shop. Open that first and then about a year from now open a poetry club.  Never say I don't know to your dreams, babe." I encouraged him. I know August doesn't want to sell drugs his whole life and the drying cleaning business doesn't bring any excitement in his life. I know his dreams will, just like when he's at home with Asia or me. He has this gorgeous smile that makes my world complete.

"I love you so much. You know that?" He said randomly.  I smirked.

"I know,  I love myself too." He chuckled. "While you were away someone was here for you too." I told him

His brows furrowed, I knew he was gonna be pissed he doesn't like me opening doors for anyone when he's not around. "It was someone named Dontè. He said call him when you get back, he doesn't have your new number."

"It's one of my Employees. " He sighed in relief. "Baby you gotta stop trusting everyone and opening them doors when I'm away. If y'all get hurt I'd never forgive myself for that shit. " He groaned.  Asia played with his two braids.

~~~~~

♡ Jordyn

I went right in Chris' house. We got the key to each other's house but we agreed to not invade each other's privacy.  "Christopher.  Kai" I shouted. I heard Kai's tiny footsteps. "My baby!"

"Mommy, I no baby. I man " He said. I chuckled at his cuteness.  One whole day with his father and he comes back tough. He goes in as Drake and comes out as Tupac.

"Where's your daddy,  Kai?" I smiled walking over to the kitchen for water. I ended up getting juice, Kai pleaded for me to give him some. "Where's daddy?"

"Him sleep mommy." He said reaching for the drink, I looked at his one hand sternly. He raised two hands smiling I gave him the drink.  "T'ank you."

I searched for Chris in the house till I spotted him on the couch, fast asleep. I woke him up, "sleeping  beauty"

"Evil stepmother" He said in groggy tone.  I glared at him he chuckled as he picked up Kai and sat up straight. "You here early "

"Why were you asleep? Kai would've gotta hurt, Christopher. "I stressed. He groaned laying his head up.

"I just got a lot of stuff happening.' He explained. "I would love to catch some sleep"

"What's happening?" I asked concerned. He looked at me as of he's debating whether to tell me or not. "You better tell me."

"I just miss us. When Kai is gone, it gets quiet and I drown in alcohol. I miss my family.  I let bitches ruin what we had, and now I miss it." He sighed. "What pains me more is knowing you're happy with that nigga and I gotta let you go. "

"Chris. You know imma always be there for you..." i said placing my hand on his lap. "Even though you think you slick." I said squinting my eyes at him. He laughed  making me chuckle.

"I'm guessing Ken saw the gift I left him." He smirked touching my neck. "Just to let him know he's in my spot."

"Chris..." i groaned, he smiled. "He was so angry. Said some shit, broke my vase . I put his ass in check. "

"Said some shit?" He said placing Kai down. Kai wondered off in the house. "What he say? Did he disrespect you?"

"No. He just said you were my thug of a baby daddy." I explained before Chris gets angrier.  "I called him out for having a small dick."

Chris laughed, but it wasn't a happy laugh. "I'll have to fix that. " before I could make him change his mind. "Ain't no nigga gon disrespect me or mine. Period.  Don't you dare defend his white ass Jordyn."

~~~~~

♡ Lucas

I finished up my food whilst Zoelle was sleeping, after 8 rounds all night, a nigga was starving for actual food now. It was 3:00am.

After I was done eating I saw mail on the table. I checked it out, mostly were bills but one stood out for me. It was in an envelope Zoelle's name written it; nothing else. my brows furrowed as I opened it, it was already opened. "Lucas ain't finna protect you from this shit. He in jail for a long time, when I catch you in these streets it gon end real dirty"

I looked at the mail confused, who's threatening Zoelle and why she ain't tell me?

Hey guys this is Harry BTW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.2K 39
Rose har altid været træt boybands, det har aldrig sagt hende noget. Uanset om det så var Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync eller det lidt nyere boyband One D...
37.4K 839 96
*ikke rettet endnu, så stavefejl og grammatikfejl forekommer* AN: Dette er 2'eren af "Faret Vild" så læs den først for denne bog giver bedre mening :...
80.7K 2.1K 55
Hun spiller for drengene. Hun er en af dem. Madison Johnson spiller fodbold på drengeholdet. De tager til et cup i Bergen. Her møder hun to drenge...
16.4K 309 36
𝙳/𝚗 𝙳𝚘𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐, 𝙺𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚘𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚜ø𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝟾. 𝙾𝚔𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚝: 𝟾 𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷 𝚂𝚕�...