Percy Jackson - Heart of Ice

By Thatwriterguy1234

After the Second Giant War Annabeth leaves Percy for immortality. Percy's heart turns ice cold after the "lov... More

Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14

The End

49.1K 790 355
By Thatwriterguy1234

Hey guys! Sadly this story has come to an end. I'm sorry for it being so short, but it is only my first book. You can expect my books to be longer and better as time goes on.

I'd like to thank all of you for reading and supporting this book. I'd also like to give a special shoutout to ShatteringThe4thWall for showing so much support on this book.

Thank you all for reading! You can expect me to start a new book within a few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 336 30
*Discontinued* Months after the war against Gaia and the seven finally sending her to sleep, the gods must face consequences for their actions. While...
296K 7.8K 21
Percy Jackson, the hero of Olympus, everything was going well for him. The war was won, Leo came back, and in two weeks he and his Wise Girl would mo...
27.2K 533 9
In the Giant War, Percy singlehandedly killed Gaea in anger after she killed Annabeth. It is now 1 year after the Giant War, the Olympians finally le...
75.6K 2K 8
(Complete) Percy Jackson had his life straightened out. He was finally out of college, and now was living with his best friend, now girlfriend, Annab...