Underfell Sister Scenarios

By EmilySkelewolf

How would your life be as Sans and Papyrus's sister in Underfell? More

Papyrus (when you cant sleep)
Sans (when you can't sleep)
Sans (When you get hurt)
Papyrus (When you are sad)
Sans (when your sad)
Papyrus and Sans (when you fight for them)
Papyrus (When you block an attack)
Sans (When you block an attack)
Papyrus (When you train)
Sans (when you train)
Papyrus (When you look at the 'stars')
Sans (When you look at 'stars')
A/N
Saying their name (y r a baby bones in this)
Sans (When you have a nightmare)
Papyrus (When you're trying to protect Frisk)
Sans (When Cross attacked)
You and Sci (Christmas AU)
You and Sci 2 (Christmas AU)
You and Sci 3 (Christmas AU)
You and Sci 4 (Christmas AU)
You and Sci 5 (Christmas AU)
Sans (When he runs away)
Papyrus (When you run away)
Sans (Taking the abuse)
Sans (bone chipping yourself)
Sans and Papyrus (When Chara kills them)
A/N
UnderLust (Sans + Papyrus)
Error's deal PART 1
Error's Deal PART 2
Error's deal A/N
Error's deal Part 3

Papyrus (When you get hurt)

17K 371 420
By EmilySkelewolf

The monster kids had you cornered, each was holding a fist. Your skull was already cracked, your red tears stained your cheek bones as you waited for it to be over. "ALRIGHT YOU SHIT HEADS!" The kids stopped, you were suddenly pulled into your brother Papyrus's arms.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU BASTERDS HAD THE IDEA OF HURTING MY SISTER?!" The kids ran for their lives before you looked up at your brother. Papyrus setted you down and got to your height so he could look at the crack in your skull.

"ITS NOT THAT BAD. IT WILL HEAL IN A WEEK." Papyrus informed before picking you up, carrying you home. You stayed silent until Papyrus putted you on the couch of your hell of a home. "WHAT HAPPENED?" "We live in a hell hole, remember?"

Papyrus sighed and hugged you around your shoulders. "IF I EVER SEE THOSE KIDS HURTING YOU AGAIN, I JUST MIGHT HAVE MORE DUST TO MY COLLECTION." You smiled and whispered "Can I help?" Papyrus smiled and pulled you closer before replying "IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY (Y/N)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 34 32
A Sisterhood in Undertale
189K 3.6K 32
(Underfell Sister Scenarios) Being the only sister out of the three siblings in Underfell is tough. You have more problems, and being the young...
19K 399 66
The Multiverse is vast, expanding continuously as more alternate dimensions are being created. Each world possesses it's own unique laws, stories and...
11.5K 452 14
My life was crumbling apart. My parents were killed. All hope was lost... Until he came. I was given the role as the protector of my universe by In...