My Hopes & Dreams | Dream! Sa...

By CrazyDianne

"An Endless Cycle." Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot. Arts and characters belong to their respective ow... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Nightmare and Dream Sans
Chapter 2: Classic Sans
Chapter 3: Lost Hopes and Dreams
Chapter 4: The Deal
Chapter 5: Promise Me...
Chapter 6: Held Captive
Chapter 8: So what now?
Chapter 9: The suffering never ends.
Epilogue

Chapter 7: Back Together :)

2.7K 69 71
By CrazyDianne

(------)

It's been weeks since she last seen him.

"Sans? Where are you!"

She called, screaming on top of her lungs only to be greeted by the wind. The wind flew with her hair sending shivers down her spine.

"Sans! Come on this isn't funny! It's been weeks! Sans!"

She screamed again.

But nobody came.

She felt uneasy. She started questioning herself. Did he actually leave her behind? She fell on her knees and tears started streaming down.

Her only friend, left her.

She covered her eyes and cried.

"Don't leave me, please."

She cried. Soon she lifted her hands and saw a envelope placed on her lap. She started wiping her wet cheeks and tore the envelope open. There she saw a note.

---

Hey (Y/n),

            I don't know how to say this but... I'm sorry. I know I left without saying goodbye but if I do. I know you won't let me go. So I'll just write my goodbyes here and the things I really want to say to you. I love you, (y/n). I love you with all of my nonexistent heart and I'll always will. Even though you won't love me the same. Just know I will always remember you. And please don't cry. Your ugly when you do. Hahahaha! But jokes aside. I guess this is goodbye. Bye (y/n). Remember to always smile, k? Your beautiful when you do. We'll meet again, I promise when all of this will end.

With all of my heart,
Dream! Sans 💙

---

"Goddammit Sans!"

She cried, even more tears streaming down.

"You'll confess when you leave!? How selfish can you get!?"

She screamed,  crumbling the note with her hands.

"You numb skull... Of course I love you..."

She said, letting the note go leaving it to blow by the wind but leaving the pain behind. She covered her eyes, and silently cried. As the sun goes down.

(Y/n) 's P. O. V

"Fools..  It's not like Ink or Dream even comes here. Your wasting your time." I said smiling at their faces.

Error turned around and went close to my face.

"We'Ll sEEeeee aBoUT tHaAaaaT." He replied leaving me alone in this room and locking the door. Azzhole.

I touched my forehead and leaned on a wall.

"This is where stupidity leads you,  idiot." I thought.

"(y/n)!" A familiar voice called from the window.

"Bloody hell."

I said to myself as I looked at my window seeing Ink.

"What are you doing here!?"

"rescuing you of course." He answered. As he remove the chains in my hand. I yanked my hand away making Ink surprise.

"Go." I said firm and clear.

"what?" He asked confused.

"Go and escape while you can. Leave me alone." I said looking away from him and sitting down on the bed. I felt my hand being held. I looked up and saw Ink. Disbelief and confusion in his eyes. I pulled my hand away again.

"why are you doing this?" He asked.

"You don't understand. Error will kill you." I answered back.

"this isn't about error." Ink called. Making me flinch.

"Leave."

"we even came here for you,  (y/n). why do you think we came here, risking our life just to rescue you." He said. I pulled out and knife behind me.

"Fine. If you won't go.  I'll make you go." I said slashing Ink. But he manages to dodge. I kept attacking and he keeps dodging.

"Why can't you just got and forget about me!? Like he did. He forgot about me easily and you will too." I told him, furious. Ink just listened.

"Why are you making this hard!?"

Sending one final blow. Ink dodged it. He took a step back but stumbled. I looked at him, sweat dropping from his skull. I raised my knife high.

"You should have left when you had the chance." I said slashing my knife on Ink again. But half way to it. I felt myself being held to a hug.

"i'm sorry. i know i left you alone but i had to do it. but i did promise to come back, right? like i said. i came back." Dream called holding me tight. I tried breaking free but his grip was too tight. I body started to melt.

"please drop the knife, (y/n)." He continued. My grip on my knife started to shake.

"Why can't I be just happy..." I whispered.

"i love you."

My breathing hitches. With a clang, the knife was on the floor. I let myself totally melt and hugged back Dream.

•-time skip-•
(Dream's P.O.V)

"so you manage to let her calm down." Ink said as he started healing his wound.

"thank you, ink." I said closing the door where (Y/n) slept. Ink started chuckling. And went to me.

"take care of her. she's broken but i'm sure you can piece 'em. besides she's a wild human." He said winking on me. I sigh and smiled.

"i will ink, i will." I replied.

(------)

"Hey, dream. I came back." She said pretending to smile at no one.

He wasn't there. No one was there.

"You know... I wrote a poem for us." She said as she started digging through her backpack to get a small blue notebook.

"Here it is!"

My sun is dim, my stars have died.

Now that your gone, how will survive?

You told me, you'll stay beside me.

But now that your gone, letting me suffer here.

All that is left, memories in my head.

But even though you left me behind, and if fate will be so kind.

I'll stay here next to our tree.

Where you left our bittersweet memories...

She said tears pouring from her eyes. But she just smiled like nothing happened.

So she kept coming back again and again. Writing new poems, singing songs, doing everything thinking he's listening.

But this is no fairytale that you get what you want. No, this is real life, and it hurts so much...

--end--

Author: Hey there :3

(i wrote the poem myself. love it? 0-0)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 80 21
Isaac Ferris is a typical guy around school that loves to make people laugh and always the fun of any party. Robyn Sleazer is a typical girl around t...
1.8K 62 18
A 21 years old woman named Chariska has lost her memories in her childhood days. As she started to team up with the cadets, something is starting to...
7K 135 22
You're a Faunus, but not a regular one. Because of this you're viewed as a monster. From the time you can remember you've only known cruelty because...
654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...