capture [camren]

By URGHlernjergi

Lauren Jauregui is an intern for a photography company. She was assigned to a project for a runway and her ey... More

one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five - final chapter.
epilogue.
strangers

two.

19.8K 405 48
By URGHlernjergi

lauren.

"Mila! Truth or Dare?" Dinah asked. We were starting to get drunk from the wine and got even tipsier when Camila pulled out a bottle of tequila. "Dare." Camila slurred. I watched Dinah give Normani a smug look then looked back at us. "I dare you to kiss Lauren." Dinah said. "Okay, Laur?" Camila called. "Yea Camz?" I asked, leaning towards her. "Dinah wants us to kiss." She said. "Then we'll kiss." I replied, pressing my lips onto hers, tasting wine and tequila on her lips.

I heard Dinah and Normani cheer as Camila straddled my waist and slipping her tongue into my mouth. I felt my cock twitch in my jeans as her hips were pressed flushed against mine. "Big." She mumbled against my lips and pulled away, winking at me. I stared at Camila with droopy eyes as my lips continue to tingle. "Was the kiss good?" She asked and I nodded, taking a sip of my tequila. "Okay, Camila, spin the bottle!" Dinah said. I watched the bottle spin and it landed on me. "Truth or Dare?" Camila asked. "Dare." I replied, placing my head on the couch. "I dare you to-" "TAKE OFF YOUR JEANS!" Dinah yelled. "DINAH IT'S MY TURN TO GIVE A DARE." Camila yelled back.

"YOUR DARES ARE STUPID!" Dinah yelled. "FINE! TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS LAUR!" Camila said and I laughed. "Okay." I replied, taking off my belt and unbuttoned my jeans before taking them off.  I sat back down in my black boxer briefs and covered myself with the cushion. "YOU'RE HUGE!" Dinah screamed and Normani quickly covered her mouth. "Babe, I think you should put the drink down because it's time to go home." Normani said. "No! I'm not drunk." Dinah protested. "Yea, but it's getting late." She explained. I looked down at my cup then at Camila who was staring at me. "Hey." I said and she smiled at me. "Hi." She replied.

I moved closer to her and tossed the cushion behind me to grab my glass of tequila. I looked back at Camila to see her staring at my crotch and I blushed. "It's rude to stare." I said and she looked up at me. "Sorry." She replied, blushing a little. "Guys, we're going home." Normani said. "What about me?" I asked. "If you want to handle a drunk Dinah, you can join the fun. I'm not going back to my apartment, I'm going to Dinah's." She replied. "You can sleep over if you want." Camila offered. "I'll stay with Camz then." I said. "Don't get pregnant Mila!" Dinah slurred her words as Normani helped her up. "Go get an Uber, don't drive." Camila said and Normani nodded as she dragged her girlfriend out of the door.

"How is Mani sober after all that alcohol?" I asked, staring at the closed door. "How are you such a good kisser?" Camila asked and I looked over at her. "You think I'm a good kisser?" I asked and she nodded, scooting closer to me so our knees are touching. "Well, I think you're a great kisser." I said, picking up my glass to see it's empty. She took the glass from my hand and straddled my waist. "I want to kiss you again." She said, holding onto the couch I was leaning on to keep her balance from all the alcohol she has consumed. "Then kiss me." I replied.

She pressed her lips onto mine and I placed my hands on her slender waist. I felt her tongue running over my bottom lip and I let her tongue slip into my mouth. I gently sucked on her tongue and she let out a muffled moan, turning me on slightly and her hips that were pressing against mine didn't help. "Let's go to my room." She said, getting up from the floor. "What about the mess?" I asked. "I'll clean up tomorrow, come on." She said, grabbing my arm and bringing me to her bedroom. I sat down on the edge of the bed with Camila standing in between my legs. "Are we doing this right now?" I asked. "Do you want to?" She asked, running her hand through my hair. "Well...I'm..." I scratched the back of my neck. "It's okay, let's just go to bed." She said. "I'll take the couch." I replied, getting up. "No, no, no, you can sleep here." She said, pushing me down back onto the bed. "Okay." I replied, lying down. She walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down.

---

I woke up with a pounding headache and no recollection of what happened last night. I noticed I had my shirt on but no pants and I began to panic. I sat up and noticed a sleeping brunette on the bed which made me panic even further. I realised the girl was Camila and calmed down slightly, remembering a little bit more about last night. I left the room to find my jeans on the couch and picked them up to get my phone. I looked through my phone to see a missed call from my mom and I quickly called her back.

"Mija! Good morning." My mom greeted. "Morning mom, sorry I didn't answer your call yesterday, I was with my friends." I said. "It's okay mija." She replied. "So how are you?" I asked. "I'm fine, you?" She asked. "I'm good, I just woke up so..." I replied. "Okay then, I've got to go, bye mija, love you." She said. "Love you too mom." I replied and ended the call before picking up my jeans and going into Camila's bedroom. I looked down to see my morning wood was still present and decided to take a cold shower.

"Hey." Camila said as I left the bathroom in my boxer briefs and a towel around my chest since I noticed a red wine stain on my shirt. "Hey." I replied, watching her sit up on the bed. "Is your shirt dirty? You can borrow one from my closet." She said. "Oh, okay." I replied, walking over to her closet to find the thousands and thousands of clothes. I quickly looked through and found a dirty green tank top. I dropped the towel and put on a shirt then proceeded to put on my jeans.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" She asked, massaging her temples. "I remember lots of drinking and truth or dare but that's it." I replied and she nodded. "I'm going to take a shower, do you need to go home now?" She asked. "No, do you have plans?" I asked. "No, I was thinking if we could get breakfast together." She said. "Sure, I'll wait for you outside." I replied and left the room. I picked up the glasses and empty bottles of the floor then placed them into the sink in the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and waited for Camila.

Camila came out from her bedroom in a hoodie, joggers, a hat and sunglasses. "Why so discreet?" I asked. "You know, model, people know me, maybe some paparazzi." She explained and I nodded. "Let's go then." I said, getting up from the couch. "I'll call an Uber." She replied, pulling out her phone. We headed down to the pickup point of the condominium and waited for our ride. "Where are we going for breakfast?" I asked. "There's a café nearby." She said. "Okay." I replied.

"Thank you." Camila told the Uber driver and we got out of the car. "Fuck." She cursed as she noticed the paparazzi down the street. "Just act neutral." She told me and we entered the café. "Hi, table for two?" The waiter asked whilst checking me out. "Yes please." I replied and he showed us to our table. I pulled out the chair for Camila and she thanked me quietly before sitting down. "Call me when you're ready to order." The waiter said, winking at me before leaving.

"Fucking prick." I said, sitting down as the waiter left. "When your date pulls out the chair for you but not the waiter who's trying to hit on her." I heard Camila mumble. "It's a date?" I asked and she started blushing. "It's okay Camz." I said. "Camz?" She asked. "Yea, it's much more special because everyone calls you Mila." I replied. "I like it." She smiled. "Okay, let's look at the menu." I said, looking down at the menu. We ordered, trying to ignore the stupid waiter's attempt to flirt with me and telling him off then having him call me feisty.

"Sorry, he didn't work here, the last time I came for breakfast." Camila said. "It's fine." I replied, taking a sip of water. "So how did you meet Dinah?" I asked. "She just came up to me and I took it because she was fun to hang out with." She said. "So are you under any modelling agency?" I asked. "No, Dinah arranges everything for me." She replied. "What about you? How did you meet Normani?" She asked. "It's kinda coincidental, I just moved into my new apartment and she was my next door neighbour and I discovered I was her intern when I went to work." I replied.

The conversation fell into a comfortable silence and I decided to take out my phone and looked through my social media. I remembered Camila's social media and decided to follow her. "I see what you're doing there." Camila said and I smiled. "I just remembered so I decided to follow you." I replied. "I'll follow you back." She said and I received a notification. "Won't your followers suspect something?" I asked. "Unless you're saying that there's something between us?" She asked, leaning forward and pulling her glasses down. "Well, you did say it was a date." I replied. "I can just make some excuse, it's fine." She shrugged it off and leaned back.

"Let me pay." I said, pulling out my wallet and taking out my credit card. "No, I want to pay, I asked you out." Camila argued, passing her credit card to the waiter. I snatched the credit card out of her hand and passed the waiter mine. "Ouch!" I yelped as Camila slapped her credit card out of my hand and gave it to the waiter before taking mine from his hand. "I'll pay the bill, go now." Camila said and the waiter walked away. "That's rude." I replied, taking my credit card from her and putting it back into my wallet. "Too bad." She said. "Hitting your date? You just got a negative point." I replied and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well thanks for the breakfast Camz, it cured a bit of my hangover." I said as we walked out of the café. "Getting rid of me already?" She asked. "What? I didn't say that." I said. "Then let's hang out for a bit longer." She replied. "Can I go back home and change first?" I asked. "Sure, I'll get an Uber." She replied, pulling out her phone.

"Shit." I heard Camila curse and I looked at her then noticed the paparazzi walking over towards us. "Cover me." She said, grabbing the belt loops of my jeans and pulling me in front of her. "Okay, erm." I placed my hand beside her head on the wall and leaned forward, staring at her. "Thanks." She blushed. "It's fine." I replied. "You have pretty eyes." She said. "Thanks." I blushed. "They're gone." She said and I got off her. "The Uber is here." She said and we got into the car.

"Sorry for the mess, I wasn't expecting any guest so..." I said, trying to tidy up the place. "It's okay." She replied, sitting down on the couch. I went to the bedroom and changed my boxers and jeans then held onto a red coat just in case it gets too cold. "Now I feel underdressed." She said, leaning against the doorframe. "You wanted to be discreet, anyways I think you look great." I replied. "Thanks." She said, entering my room. "Take a seat, I'll be ready in a second, I'm going to remove my makeup from last night." I replied, going to the bathroom.

I finished up and left the bathroom to see Camila looking at my cameras. "They're not the best, but they make do." I said and she turned around, looking at me. "How long have you been in photography?" She asked. "About 10 years, I've been fascinated by cameras because my dad does photography as a hobby but I never got to touch his cameras because I was too young and they're expensive. Then he gave me his first camera for my birthday and I've always had it on me since." I explained, pointing to the vintage camera on the shelf. "That's cool." She said. "Do you want to try taking a shot?" I offered, taking the camera off the shelf. "No thanks, I don't want to break it." She replied. "It's fine, just be careful that's all." I said. "You can take the photos." She replied.

"Okay then, smile." I said, pointing the camera at her. "What are you? The paparazzi?" She asked. "Just smile Camz." I rolled my eyes and she gave me a smile. "We'll just wait for the film to finish and you'll get the photo." I said. "You can keep it, let's go." She replied. I took my camera bag and placed the camera inside, along with another camera before closing it and slinging it on my shoulder. "Where are we going?" I asked. "I'm going to give you a tour around New York but I need to go get my car first." She said, pulling out her phone.  "Okay." I replied, sitting down on the couch while watching her. I let my eyes fall to Camila's ass and quickly looked away before I got aroused.

"I thought your car would be fancier." I said, buckling in my seatbelt. "Blends with the crowd more." She replied. "So where are we going?" I asked. "I heard you like art so we're going to a museum." She replied and I smiled.

"This is so cool!" I said, looking around and taking pictures of the architecture. "Keep it together while I get the tickets." She replied. "I'll look around then." I said and she nodded then I walked off. I took pictures as I walked around the place. "Lauren!" I heard Camila call and walked over. "I don't think you'll like tours and stuff so I just got us normal tickets." She said. "That's fine, they're just a waste of money anyway, they don't even let you appreciate the art piece before rushing you to the next one, come on, let's go." I replied, grabbing her arm and dragging her to the gantry. I presented our tickets and walked in.

"How do you understand the art?" Camila asked, looking at a painting with just a bunch of squiggles on the canvas. "For me, there are the ones that you can tell the story behind it but with these, I have no fucking clue what's going on." I said, walking up beside her and she giggled. "Let's go there." I told her. "Oh my gosh Camila!" I heard someone called and this girl walked up to Camila. "Hi." Camila said. "Can I get a photo with you?" The girl asked. "Sure." She replied. "Erm, Laur, do you mind lending a hand?" Camila asked. "Okay." I replied, taking the phone from the girl and took a few pictures. "Thank you so much, Camila! I love you so much." The girl said as she took her phone back. "It's my pleasure, I love you too." Camila replied, hugging the girl and she walked away.

"Not so discreet huh?" I asked. "They're just smart." Camila replied. "Well, maybe you should put on your hood." I said, pulling the hood onto her head. "Stop, I'm already underdressed and the stupid rich lady over there is shooting me dirty looks because I'm not being respectful by wearing sweatpants and a hoodie." She replied, pulling down the hood. "Okay then, let's go look at the other art pieces." I said, dragging her by her arm to the other side of the room.

We finished looking around and about to leave the place when Camila got a call from Dinah. "Hey D...I'm with Lauren...Paparazzi?...Okay, got it...Bye." Camila said and ended the call. "What did Dinah say?" I asked. "So there's a small group of paparazzi outside, waiting for me so can you drive the car over to the side door?" She asked. "Sure." I replied, taking the car keys from her. I left the building and one of the paparazzi came up to me. "Hi, are you Camila's new girl?" He asked. "Who's Camila?" I asked, pretending to be confused and try to shake him off which seems to have worked. I got into the car and quickly drove to the side of the museum.

Camila came out of the door and got in the car. "They didn't harass you, did they?" She asked. "One of them came up to me to ask if I was your new girl but I pretended I didn't know you and he seems convinced." I said. "I think that girl from just now tipped the paparazzi off." She frowned. "So are we going anywhere?" I asked. "Dinner?" She asked. "Sure where?" I asked. "I'll give directions." She said and I drove out of the place.

"Pizza?"I asked. "The best in New York." Camila said, putting on her hat before getting out of the car. I made sure the car was locked before joining Camila. "What do you want?" She asked. "I'm fine with anything." I replied. "I'll order for you?" She asked. "Sure." I replied and she headed to the counter. I pulled out my camera and looked through the photos I took at the museum...and the majority of them had Camila in it. I pointed the camera at the girl who was ordering our pizza and snapped a few photos.

"I saw you taking sneaky photos of me." Camila said, walking up to me with two boxes of pizza. "Well, you have to go take pictures of beautiful things." I flirted and she blushed. "Let's go back to my place." She said and I kept my camera to take the pizza boxes from Camila. "Do you want to get some drinks?" She asked. "I still feel slightly hungover so no alcohol for me." I replied and she nodded, starting the car and driving off.

"Hi, Chad." Camila said. "Hey Mila, how are you?" The stupid security guard asked, leaning against her car. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone, trying to find something to distract myself. "Who's that?" I heard him ask. "That's Lauren." Camila replied and I looked up to give him a fake smile. "We better get going, the pizza's getting cold." Camila could sense how annoyed I was. "Okay, have a good night." Chad replied and Camila drove to the carpark in the basement.

"Sometimes he really talks too much." She said as we got out of the car. "I can see." I replied, taking the pizza from the backseat. We went up to her apartment and started digging into the pizza. "I have some soda in the fridge, do you want some?" Camila asked. "Sure." I replied and she got up to go to the kitchen. I decided to follow her so I placed my pizza down and got up too. "Hey." She said, pulling out a bottle of soda from her fridge. "Hi." I replied, sitting on the kitchen stool. "So you live alone?" I asked. "Dinah used to sleep over during the weekends but since she met Normani she stopped sleeping over which is a good thing because she trashes the house every time." She replied and I laughed.

"Here." She said, passing me a red solo cup. "Thanks." I replied and got up to go back to our pizza. The doorbell rang and Camila got up to answer it. "Hey Mila!" Dinah said, entering the house uninvited. "Hey, Lauren." She noticed me and plopped down on the couch. She took a slice of pizza and started eating. "How are you not hungover?" I asked. "Oh, I was then I slowly got better so yeah." She replied. "Hey, Lauren." Normani said. "Hey." I replied.

"So you and Mila." Normani said. "What about?" I asked. "You know... last night." She said. "I don't remember half of the things that happened last night." I replied. "Seriously?" She asked. "What happened?" I asked. "Well, you told us you have a penis, then you and Mila kissed and you took off your pants." She said. "Camila and I what?" I asked. "Yea, you two kissed then we left after you took off your pants because Dinah got so drunk and loud." She said. "Fuck." I mumbled. "Does Camila remember?" She asked. "I don't know, she didn't say anything about a kiss." I replied.

---

"Bye guys, thanks for inviting yourselves over." Camila said, showing Dinah and Normani out of her apartment. "You're not heading back?" She asked, sitting beside me. "I probably should but I'm kind of lazy." I replied, kind of like a lie to spend more time with Camila but not really. "Do you want to stay another night?" She asked. "I don't know, I have work tomorrow." I replied. "It's fine, you can just get an Uber in the morning." She said. "Okay then." I smiled, drinking my soda. "Can I ask something?" I asked. "Sure." She replied. "Do you not remember anything from last night?" I asked. "I only remember everything until I took out the bottle of tequila." She replied and I nodded. "Why? Do you remember anything?" She asked. "No, I was just curious." I lied. "Okay." She replied and I looked back at the TV screen.

Camila's head magically went to my lap in the middle of the movie but she kept shifting which is inconvenient for me. "Camz, can you stop moving around? It's...you know." I said. "Oh, sorry." She replied, finally getting into a final position and staying there. I looked down at her and noticed her facial features. Her jawline, her cute nose, her eyes... "What?" She asked, noticing me staring. "Nothing." I replied and she shifted again so she was looking at me. "What?" She asked again and I laughed. "What is it?" She asked, hitting my arm. "Nothing, I'm serious." I said, running my hand through my hair. "You suck." She replied and looked back at the TV.

I continued staring at her and she placed her hand on my face. "Stop looking at me, what's on my face?" She asked. "Nothing." I laughed, taking her hand off my face. "I don't trust you." She said, getting up and walking to the mirror. "There's nothing!" She tossed the cushion at me. "I was just looking at you." I replied and she blushed. "Why?" She asked and this time it was my turn to blush.

"Why were you looking at me?" She asked, jumping on the couch right beside me. "Nothing." I replied, biting my bottom lip to stop myself from smiling. "Nothing?" She asked, leaning closer to me. "Nothing." I replied, looking down at her lips then back at her eyes. She leaned even closer till I could feel her breath on my lips and my phone started ringing and she sat back down on the couch. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to see my mom calling. I answered the call and got up to go to the kitchen. "Hey, mom." I said. "Hi mija, how are you?" She asked. "I'm fine." I replied. "You sound tense, why?" She asked. "It's nothing ma, I'm just going to go to bed." I said. "Seriously, tell me." She replied. I looked into the living room and Camila was looking at the TV screen.

"So?" My mom asked. "I was about to kiss someone before you called." I replied. "Oops, sorry. What's her name?" She asked. "Mom!" I said and she laughed. "If anything happens between the both of you, I want to meet her." She replied. "Whatever, okay bye." I said. "Bye mija." She replied and I ended the call then went back to join Camila. "That was your mom?" Camila asked. "Yea." I replied, sitting beside her. I finished up my soda and pulled out my camera to look through the photos. "Let me see." Camila said, leaning closer. "No." I replied, moving the camera away from her.

"I want to see the photos." She said, trying to grab the camera. "No, Camz." I replied, trying to get her away from my camera. She continued to struggle and as soon as her hand laid on my camera, it dropped onto the floor. "Oh fuck! I'm sorry!" She said and I rubbed my temples. I picked up the broken camera and took out the battery and memory card. "I'll buy you another one." She said. "It's okay, the photos are more important." I replied. "No, give me the model name, I'll get you a new one." She said. "It's okay, Camz, I've been saving up for a new camera anyways so this broken camera will make me want to get another without thinking too much." I replied, placing my hand on her thigh. "Okay then." She said, sitting back and looking back at the television. I kept my camera, the battery and memory card then leaned back on the couch to watch the show on TV. She laid her head on my lap again and I looked down at her for a moment before looking back at the TV.

"I'm going to head to bed now." Camila said, sitting up. "Okay, I'll go to bed too." I replied, getting up. We went to the bedroom and I waited for Camila to use the bathroom. "You can go change into something from my closet." She said and I nodded, walking over to the closet. I chose the largest sweatshirt in her closet and took off my jeans, placing the clothes aside on a chair in the corner. I sat down on the edge of the bed and waited for Camila to get done in the bathroom.

"There's an extra toothbrush in there, you can use it." Camila said, leaving the bathroom. I thanked her and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a piss and went back to the bedroom to see Camila putting on a sheet mask, which made me chuckle. "Shut up, I have a shoot tomorrow." She said. "Okay." I replied, lying down beside her. "Goodnight." She said, turning off the lamp on her bedside table. "Wait, you're going to bed with that on?" I asked. "Yea, why?" She asked. "Nothing, goodnight." I replied.

---

I woke up with Camila cuddled up to my body with an arm around me and her sheet mask dried and it fell off onto my shirt. I pried her arm off my body and got up. "Lauren..." She mumbled. "Go back to sleep." I whispered, running my hand through her hair. She shifted her position and continued sleeping. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put on my jeans and took my clothes. I wrote a note and placed it on Camila's bedside table then grabbed my bag and left. I called an Uber and headed home. I took a shower and changed before grabbing my bag and leaving for work.

"Morning." Normani said as she left her apartment. "Morning." I replied, locking my door. "So you and Mila." She said. "What about us?" I asked. "What did you two do?" She asked, poking my stomach. "Nothing." I replied. "Oh really?" She asked. "Yes! Nothing." I replied and got in the elevator. "But any progress between the two of you?" She asked. "A little but not too much." I replied.

We went to the office together and I received a text on my phone.

From Camz:

Morning! I got your note.

To Camz:

Morning, hope you have a good photoshoot.

"Are you texting Mila?" Normani asked. "Yea, she just woke up I think." I replied, walking to my side of the table and sat down. I pulled out my laptop and started editing my photos till lunch time.

"Lauren, you want to grab lunch with me?" Normani asked. "Sure." I replied, saving my work and closing my laptop. I got up and followed Normani out of the building. I pulled out my phone and looked through it. "Why is Mila asking me about cameras?" Normani asked. "Oh, I think it's because she broke mine yesterday and she kept offering to buy a new one. Don't answer her, I don't want her to buy me a new camera." I replied. We headed to a café nearby and had our lunch there.

"Hey." Someone whispered in my ear and I felt shivers down my spine and turned around. "Camz! Why are you here?" I asked, hugging her for a second. "I finished my shoot early then I saw you guys when I was passing by and decided to say hi." She replied, hugging Normani before sitting beside me. "Do you want anything?" I asked. "I'm fine, just wanted to say hi." She replied. "Did Dinah say anything?" Normani asked. "She didn't feel too well so she went back home." She replied.

"I'm going to head home now, I have some kind of dinner meeting later on." She said. "Okay bye." I replied, hugging her again. She went over and hugged Normani before leaving. I smiled, watching Camila leave the café and go into her car. She noticed me looking and smiled and waved at me one last time before getting into her car. "You are so in love with her." Normani said. "No, I'm not." I replied, finishing up my coffee. "You were staring at her." She said. "I wasn't." I replied. "Stop denying." She said. "I'm not." I replied, pulling out my wallet to place a few bills on the table then got up.

---

"Okay Mom,....No, I'm not making any progress with the girl...It's not that I don't want to...Mom! Stop it!" I blushed at what my mother said on the phone. The doorbell rang and I walked to the door and opened it to see Camila. "Mom, I'll call you back." I said and ended the call. "Hey, what are you doing here? Don't you have that dinner meeting?" I asked, moving aside to let her in. "I just wanted to drop by for a bit." She replied, sitting down on the couch.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing to the big bag she had placed on the floor. "That's for you." She said, picking it up and passing it to me. I opened the bag and saw an expensive camera. "Camz, I can't take this." I said. "Just take it, I felt bad for breaking your camera last night." She replied. "But this is so expensive! And an expensive lens too?" I asked. "The guy at the store was trying to get me to buy it together so I did." She said. "I really can't take these." I replied. "Please take it." She said. "Fine, only if I get to take you out for a meal." I replied.

"Like a date?" She asked and it caught me off guard. "What?" I asked. "You said you'll take me out. Is it a date?" She asked. "Erm...yea, sure." I replied and she smiled. "Aren't you going to be late for your meeting?" I asked. "Test out the camera first then I'll go to the meeting." She replied and I picked up the bag and pulled out the box. I opened it and pulled out the camera carefully. "Wow..." I mumbled in awe as I inspect it. I attached the lens to the camera and pointed it at Camila. "Smile." I said and took a picture of her.

"The camera quality is amazing." I said, showing her the photo. "Yea, I need to go now, don't break that." She replied. "Definitely, I'll walk you to your car."I offered, getting up. "It's fine." She said. "No, let me, please." I replied. "Okay then." She smiled and I put on my hoodie. I opened the front door for her and she thanked me before leaving. We walked to her car and opened her car door. "Camz?" I called. "Yea?" She asked and I pulled her into a hug with my lips brushing against her cheek. "Thank you." I said. "It's nothing." She replied as I pulled away from the hug that I wanted to last forever. "See you soon." I said. "Me too." She replied and got into her car and drove off.

---

yoooooo the girls' amas performance was amazing! congrats to them for winning collab of the year for Work From Home

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...
383K 7.7K 34
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello have been friends for as long as they can remember. Along with their friends Ally, Dinah, and Normani- they face t...
2K 20 3
a camren one shot collection made by me [[ you can also send me a oneshot thru ig dm's ]] enjoy :)))))
1.4M 36.5K 110
Prompt: It's been seven years since graduation and Lauren Jauregui is a highly popular and in demand photographer whose latest job is photographing t...