My Greek Teacher Is An Alpha...

By guitarfreak8810

Aimee Voltaire thinks she's an average teenager when the truth is... well, she's just not! Her parents put he... More

Introduction
1: It Slipped Through My Fingers?
2: Some Unfinished Thoughts
3: A Tragedy Unfolding
4: Venus Was A Goddess?
5: Meet The Family
6: Stuck On An Island
7: My Signature Mistake
8: Mind Invasions
9: The Long Drive
10: Dark Deeds
11: The Endless Journey
12: The Prophecy Revealed
13: My Lucky Day
14: Out Of My Mind
15: Lifelong Dream
16: Destiny Bond Isn't Just A Lame Pokemon Move...
17: My Life Has Ended
18: Can You Die Twice?
20: Rebirth.
21: In The Eyes Of Another
22: Nope, Chuck Testa!
23: Looking For Trouble.
24: Lock Your Windows And Doors
25: Till Death Do Us Part

19: I've Never Felt More Dead.

7.6K 127 5
By guitarfreak8810

Hey everyone. So I'm listening to Blood On The Dance Floor as I write this. I never realized how funny their lyrics are. I kind of wrote them off as disgusting before but now, I just don't care! :) They sound like one of my best friends and I miss him so much that BODTF reminds me of his personality. Literally, he talks to me in that way, it's so funny! And weird when other people are listening to our conversations. Anyways, here's the new chapter, and I hope you like it! The last chapter WILL be the next chapter. I might write a sequel too! :) teehee! XOXO, 

- Emma

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

"You're one who said I was a slut!"

"No, I said you were a whore! A slut and a whore are two different things! At least you're getting paid for it," Matt winked at me. I stuck my finger in my mouth, faking that I was gagging.

This is how it had been for an entire two weeks. It was Monday. I was depressed.

It's like all the color had been drained out of the rooms. People didn't mean anything to me. Nothing really did. My grades were slipping, not that I cared, and I wasn't eating right. I couldn't remember the last time I was able to eat something without feeling sick afterwards.

I leaned my head against Matt's inviting shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me, comfortingly. People around us weren't bugging us, which was nice. The bleachers were definitely cold against my jeans. But hey, at least it was almost spring time, right?

We were watching the school's football team... they're a year round team. Isn't that ridiculous?

Anyways, I shut my eyes and nuzzled closer to Matt. I couldn't help but feel a familiar pair of eyes on me. Was he actually looking at me? Or was I just going insane?... Either way, it didn't matter, because I ignored him as usual.

But, whenever he was watching, I felt like I had to make him jealous, so I would do something stupid, like kiss Matt. I only ever got a blank stare back. He had figured out how to stop projecting his thoughts. I had no idea what he was thinking most of the time...

"Aimee, do you want to get home?" I felt Matt's warm lips against my cold ear.

"I know you want to see the game. I'll just walk or something," I stood up, "I'll see you, Matt."

"It's too cold for you to be walking alone," Matt's voice grew quieter, "And I don't care if I miss the last ten minutes of the game." But by the way he said it, it was obvious that he really did care.

"No, it's fine. Later," I said as I turned away from him and skipped down the bleachers. I made my way around the backs of them. I could see one couple making out... but then my breath caught because there was a warm hand that wrapped around my wrist. I tried to scream, but their hand covered my mouth, making my heartbeat go crazy!

"Aimee, don't scream, it's me," I heard the whisper in my ear before he released my hands. I was with Jeff, standing in the darkest corner of the bleachers. His eyes were dull. His hair looked messier than usual. He seemed stressed out, for lack of a better description, "Uh, did you need a ride home?"

"No," I said too quickly.

He grabbed my wrist again and pulled me back to him. My head knocked into his chest.

"Ow," I groaned.

He chuckled, "Aimee, let me drive you. Please."

"No, Jeff. Just, no!" I knew my words were wavering. I could feel it in my throat. It was closing in on itself, like it would when I cried.

"W-what?" he whispered.

"No," I said as firmly as I could.

But his hands were cupping my face, forcing me to stare right into his brightened green eyes. I was lost again. What was I thinking about? His lips were against mine before I could even think. I groaned and pulled him closer to me, tugging his hair. His hands didn't move from my face until he released my lips. His eyes didn't tell me anything about what he was thinking. Hell, maybe he wasn't thinking at all...

"Oh God," he groaned, "I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

His hand lightly ran over my cheek, leaving a fiery trail behind it. He immediately dropped his hand away, "Never mind. Come on," he said as he walked out of the darkness and into the bright light. I followed him out of the crowded football area.

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

"So today," Mr. Seaberg leaned against his desk at the front of the room, as usual, "there's an assembly in the middle of our class. So, I didn't plan anything. Yeah," he avoided making eye contact with me.

I hate my life, I thought as I let my head drop against the desk. It had been almost an entire month since the football game incedent. And we only had a week left. Senior year. Best time of my life? Yeah right.

"Hey, did you hear about Blake?"

My head shot up, "What about him?"

"He's dead. It's been all over the news. They said there was a witness that they wouldn't na-"

"Shut. Up."

"Aimee?" Matt's voice softened as he slipped his hand into mine. He scooted his chair closer to me. His warm breath trickled down my neck as he spoke in my ear, "It was you, wasn't it?"

I nodded and threw my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me. He rubbed my back as I quietly let the tears roll out of my eyes.

"Matt, Aimee. Separate please," Mr. Seaberg said.

So Matt let me go. A tear dropped off my face and onto the floor. I had almost forgotten about Blake's murder. It wasn't fair. No, it really wasn't fair.

"Aimee, hey," Jeff kneeled down next to me, "Do you want to go sit in my office?" he said very quietly.

I shook my head, no, but Matt helped me stand up and led me there anyways. Jeff was right in front of us the whole time. He kept glancing back at Matt and then over to me. I wish I could tell what was going on in his mind.

He unlocked the door to his office, flicking the lights on.

"Go to the assembly," Jeff ordered Matt.

Matt left. He had to, whether he wanted to or not. Because Jeff was the alpha. And Matt couldn't disobey him.

So I heard him turn and close the door. Jeff sat down next to me in one of his podular chairs. His office was impressively clean, kind of like his house.

"Why are you crying, babe?" he pushed some of my hair out of my face.

"Why did you have Blake killed?"

He blinked twice, "Blake is dead?"

"Yeah, you're the one behind it! I saw Mike do it! Right in the freaking girl's bathroom! And he said that you were the one that told him to do it!"

His face dropped, "I don't give orders to kill innocent wolves."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Why do you think I would lie to you?"

I put my hands up in surrender, "I saw Blake murdered in front of my eyes, okay? And someone said you're the reason why it happened. Who the hell do you think I'm going to believe? The killer or you? This is an obvious decision."

"Shut up, Aimee, for two seconds."

"No! Because you have to hear about what kind of pain this has been causing me! I haven't eaten right in weeks! I haven't slept! I can barely function!"

He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off, "And I saw the light leave his eyes. Blake died for no reason. And knowing that you're behind it doesn't exactly make me feel comfortable being in this office with you," more tears leaked out of my eyes.

"STOP!" he said with a growl, "Aimee. There's a reason why I have to push you away. I can't tell you now! And I didn't tell anyone to kill Blake. My brother is a shapeshifter like you are. But he's got control of his powers. Marcus... Marcus can transform into other humans also..."

"What? That makes no sense. Shouldn't he be an alpha?"

Jeff shook his head, "He's actually my step brother. My mom had an affair with an unnamed man before she met my father. So no, he doesn't have alpha blood."

"Well how could I tell if it was him or not? What if it really was Mike?"

Again, Jeff shook his head, no, "he's studying abroad. There is no way he could be around here."

"T-then w-who was?"

"I don't know," he admitted as he stared into the palms of his hands, "I don't know who killed Blake. I'm sorry you had to see that."

And then, like magic, he put his arms around me, and hugged me. I could feel his warmth heating up my entire core. He made me feel things that no one else could make me feel. I sighed into his chest, burying my head into the muscles that I missed. His hands ran through my hair, lightly.

"Aimee, I'm quitting my job."

"What? Why?"

"Because. I am," he said quietly, "I am almost done with my doctoral studies. I'm going to be a college professor instead... Dr. Jeff Seaberg. That'll be me," he sighed, "I've been thinking..."

"About?"

He lifted me effortlessly out of the chair and put me on his desk. He pushed me down on the bare surface and playfully hovered over me. He kissed my lips roughly.

What was he doing? Trying to hurt me again?

He was going to do a great job.

"Victor is dead," he said quietly.

"He's dead?"

"I watched. Trust me, he's gone," he chuckled.

I looked away from his face as I sat up, "That's great."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I stated simply as I walked out of his office.

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

|| ©2012 Guitarfreak8810 || All Rights Reserved. ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 995 10
Exactly what the title says: 10 memes made of art.
14M 382K 36
Flicker never wanted a mate, especially an alpha one. She strongly believes that with an alpha mate, she would lose all her freedom and independence...
271K 6.1K 31
Skyler Watts is a seventeen year old blind girl. Her wish is to see and to live a normal life. One day she gets a letter from St. August Academy, whe...
902K 24.7K 24
Thousands of years ago, an oath was made by the villages surrounding a castle run by the Vampire King, that every five years they would offer 3 maide...