Challenging The Alpha (Wattys...

Galing kay orchidtrait

Highest ranking #14 as of 12/20/16 WARNING: This story is not all lovey dovey, it's raw, brutal, and is fille... Higit pa

/CopyRight/
•C h a p t e r O n e•
•C h a p t e r T w o•
•C h a p t e r T h r e e•
•C h a p t e r F o u r•
•C h a p t e r F i v e•
•C h a p t e r S i x•
•C h a p t e r S e v e n•
•C h a p t e r E i g h t•
•C h a p t e r N i n e•
•C h a p t e r T e n•
•C h a p t e r E l e v e n•
•C h a p t e r T w e l v e•
•C h a p t e r T h i r t e e n•
•C h a p t e r F o u r t e e n•
•C h a p t e r F i f t e e n•
•C h a p t e r S i x t e e n•
•C h a p t e r S e v e n t e e n•
•C h a p t e r E i g h t e e n•
•C h a p t e r N i n e t e e n•
•C h a p t e r T w e n t y Rewrite•
•C h a p t e r T w e n t y O n e•
•C h a p t e r T w e n t y T w o•
•C h a p t e r T w e n t y T h r e e•
•C h a p t e r T w e n t y F o u r•
•C h a p t e r T w e n t y S i x•
•C h a p t e r T w e n t y S e v e n•
•C h a p t e r T w e n t y E i g h t•
•C h a p t e r T w e n t y N i n e•
•C h a p t e r T h i r t y REWRITE*
•C h a p t e r T h i r t y O n e REWRITE•
•C h a p t e r T h i r t y T w o REWRITE•
•C h a p t e r T h i r t y T h r e e REWRITE•
•Not Over continuing CTA•
•Chapter Thirty Four•
•Chapter Thirty Five•
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven

•C h a p t e r T w e n t y F i v e•

17.3K 687 38
Galing kay orchidtrait

"How do you love someone without getting hurt?"

C h a l l e n g i n g   T h e   A l p h a

C h a p t e r   T w e n t y   F i v e

///

Choosing something that will make you win something and lose something is very difficult. It makes you think long and hard about what you're winning and what you're loosing. It makes you wonder if the price you pay for the item you win is worth the thing you loose, if it's worth the risk. Life and death is something that is more like a game when you think about it. Because certain things will make you one step closer to living but one wrong movement can make you fall to your immediate death. You're the player, you're the one in control, you control your fate and the end of it.

Which is what I did, I choose my fate. I accepted Leva's deal. It may seem irrational of me, to risk my life to free myself from my diabolical mate but put yourself in my shoes, this isn't what I want. I don't want a mate and pups. I want to rule my pack, be the best alpha I can.

I want to be free, not some prisoner.

I want to be a leader, not a follower.

       "Is this your ultimate choice? Once we start there is no going back." Leva says cautiously. Her voice holds trances of fear which makes my heart pound. Is this really a good idea?

"Yes, this is my ultimate choice." The way I see it, we die in the end anyways.

Leva sighs deeply but says nothing further.

"Will this work?" Alana asks nervously. Her hands are ringed together; a sign of nervousness.

"It should, I've done this a few times in my life and nothing has ever gone wrong." Leva says as she begins to grab stuff from her bag that she was given from a guard of hers. Leva grabs many stones that are like crystals, beautiful white crystals. She grabs a pouch that most likely is magic. As she continues to unfold everything I look around the pack grounds. The beautiful trees that stand so tall and proud, the grass that sways in rhythm  with the wind, the flowers that dance with the grass and wind. I look up at the sky and admire the grey canvas, a storm is coming. The clouds cluster together as if preparing themselves for the storm that they help create. Birds fly swiftly through the sky, most likely preparing for the storm as well.

I realize that if I die I will never see any of this again, I will never feel the grass between my toes, the rain dancing on my skin, the wind soaring around me. I will never smell the forest again, see the large trees again. I will never feel the wind in my fur again, never feel my paws on the forest ground as I run. I will never sing to the moon again....

So much is at cost but if I stay I face so much as well.

Jay will find me and force me back to his pack. I will never lead a pack again, I will never attend a pack meeting as alpha, I will never bond with a new pack member as they join my pack. I will never fight in war as leader, I will never taste the blood of a worthy ranking like myself. Instead, I will be mates with an alpha, my fathers killer, the destroyer to all. 

"Maddi." A soft voice calls causing my thoughts to crash down.

"Huh?" I ask while shaking my head. I look to see Leva and Alana looking at me in confusion.

"I asked if you were ready?" Leva asks in a calm voice.

"Yes, sorry, I am ready." I say while shaking my head and plastering a fake smile. Truth is I am not ready, but I don't think I ever will be. It's now or never.

Leva leads me away from my pack along with Alana. I take one last look at the pack house and sigh deeply. This could be my final goodbye, goodbye to the place I have grown, the place I have learned to call my own. 

"It'll be okay, Leva knows what she is doing." Alana says in a comforting tone.

"I know." I say with a forced smile. Alana might've seen past my facade but she doesn't say anything.

As we venture deeper into the woods I grow more anxious and scared with my decision. Is losing all this really worth it? Is it worth never being able to see the sun, the moon, the stars?

The night is crispy and cold but not unbearable nor uncomfortable. I can feel the coldness latch onto my skin like leech that's desperate for blood. Leva walks in front of us with a guard at each side. The way she presents herself is incredible. She has the grace of a doe yet the strength of a lion, two polar opposites.

Her long blonde hair cascades down her back in beach waves, it looks so magical against the moons light. Leva was always a pretty child but now her prettiness turned in beauty. 

"Leva, where did you go? After the invasion of the vampires?" I ask curiously. 

Years ago when Leva and Alana and I were all little an invasion of vampires corrupted the werewolves territory. The cruel vampire master, Lerent wanted revenge on my father for killing his soul; basically his mate. Leva's family were witches and back then witches were frowned upon because of their history. Witches were once used as defense weapons against other clans, creatures, packs. Leaders of clans or packs would pay lots of money to buy a witch, almost as if buying a slave. Once people got sick of it they burned all the witches they could, few lived. The witches made no signs of living until a year or two of the burning. The witches were all females with one male, each of them pregnant. The males name was Diablo, he was a crafty man and an amazing warlock. Diablo was untouchable, nobody could get him to do anything that he didn't want to do. Diablo had four females with him, all pregnant, his favorite was Anneliese, the youngest and by far the most beautiful of the girls. Diablo came to the council that concludes of werewolves and vampires, the dominant creatures. Diablo wanted equality for his kind, he claimed that there could be a new uprising, a new beginning for his kind, and the uprising began with the children inside the four women's stomach. The council granted him his wish and so forth the children were born and all was good, soon the witch population grew more and more. As they produced more and more witches and warlocks were born, all with magical powers of their own. 

Years later witches were just as populated as vampires and werewolves. Everyone lived in peace and harmony with one another besides the occasional fights that would outbreak. The snow family was powerful, Leva's mother was daughter to Anneliese who was murdered. Leva and her brother Jarato lived with their father who was close with Diablo. The witches were doing good until the vampires invaded. The vampires were tired of the witches living among them, war was outraged and the witches were ran out of town. The witches no longer live among us but they do have rights to visit.

            "I live in a small city called Snow City." Leva says with a proud smile on her tanned face.

"Snow City? Named after your family? Your master of the city aren't you?" I ask in shock.

"Yes, snow city was named after me, I am not master, we don't call it that. I am theHigh Priestess, we also have covens in my city. We have seven covens and each coven contain thirteen members." Leva explains with admiration in her voice.

"That's incredible Leva, do you have a mate?" I ask.

Leva chuckles and nods her head. "Yes, but we don't call them mates, we call them our lovers." 

"Oh, sorry." I say sheepishly. 

"It's quite alright. Tell me about you, how is your pack?" Leva asks with a small grin.

"My pack is amazing, I mean we have been through some rough times but we manage. They train so hard and work hard. They mean the world to me." I say proudly.

"Then why risk leaving them?" Leva asks. Her question catches me off guard for I wasn't expecting that.

"I'm doing this for them and myself, for my freedom. I am mated to Alpha Jay Pierce and it was a mistake, we aren't supposed to be mates, I am not supposed to have a mate." I explain.

"I see, you know the Pierce brothers are cruel right? Jay will have his brothers hunt you to the end of earth." Leva says with wide eyes.

"Yeah, this is why I am doing this, if I do this I will be free of him and his cruel ways." I say breathlessly.

"Alright, well this looks like a good place. Now, all you're going to do is stand still and keep your eyes closed." Leva explains while pointing to a specific spot.

I go to the spot and stand still and close my eyes tightly. "I love you Alana." I quickly rush out.

"I love you too." Alana's soft voice says. I can hear the tears in her voice, I know this is upsetting for her but I hope she can understand.

"Alright Maddison, I am going to chant somethings, you will not say anything or do anything. Just stand still and keep your eyes closed." Leva instructs.

I stay quite and still with my eyes closed. The air around me suddenly gets colder and more bitter.

"Allow this girl to rest, allow this girl to nest, allow this girl to be in a deep slumber below. Allow this girl that sings with the moon to fly away." Leva's soft voice chants a few times. 

Suddenly the world goes blank and my mind is gone, it's silent. Everything is dark and soulless. My heart beats decreases and my body begins to feel limp and lifeless. 

"It's okay, you're going to rest for a bit." A soft voice says in my ear and as if it happened it goes away.

Everything vanishes in instant. 

I'm dead.

///

Holy cow! Long chapter! Tomorrow I might not update because of thanksgiving but I might write it tonight and update tomorrow morning, I'm undecided. 

Anyways, a lot of information was given and a lot happened. 

How do you all feel about this?

Please vote and comment! This took me a really long time to write so please show support!:)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
409K 11.4K 42
Madison Walcott: She's a twenty two year old werewolf with a dark past she'd rather forget. Trying to move on with her life and make the most of it...
225K 6.4K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
22.6K 704 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...