He's Famous and my *Arranged*...

By xLimewireJunkiex

Addie is forced to move across the country, to a huge mansion, with the only access to the outside world bein... More

He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (1)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (3)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (4)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (5)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (6) Parents?!
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (7)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (8)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (9) Bane's POV
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (10)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (11)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (12)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (Character List\Pictures)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(13)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (14) Bane's POV
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (15)
He's Famous and my Husband To Be. (16) The Kiss?!
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(17)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(18)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(19)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband to be. (20)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(21)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(22)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To be. (23) Check out the pictures on the side!
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (24)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband to be.(25)
He's Famous and my Arrange Husband To Be. (26)
He'd Famous and My *Arranged* Husband To Be. (27)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(28)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (29)
He's Famous and my Arranged Husband to be.(EPILOGUE)

He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (2)

50.9K 750 49
By xLimewireJunkiex

-Thank my Brother, for the Car and Driver stuff XD

Comment. :)

Later on that night, I got dressed in the dark room that everyone liked to call Bane and My room. Bane didn't like the fact I had refused to sleep in the same bed with him, and that I bossily preferred the couch then his King size bed.

    "Come on Addie... you won't get a good night sleep on that couch." Bane persuaded, I don't think it was the fact he would miss me sleeping with him and more of if the maids came in and saw me on the couch he would get his ass chewed out by his parents. They don't like it when we fight.

    But I didn't say anything to him, that couch looked more expensive then my old bed. I would sleep just fine, if I actually was going to sleep. Ignoring the fact they were Banes blankets I grabbed them and stripped them from the bed when he went to the bathroom. When he came back in the room he huffed a little. Noticing his bare bed, and me curled in a humongous comforter on the couch.

    "Real cute Addie." Bane joked coldly before leaving the room for another blanket. I didn't even want to acknowledge the fact he was breathing.

    When the lights were turned off, I waited to hear Banes slow breathing. I didn't want to risk him hearing me cry. Slowly I got up and softly padded my feet across the plush carpet to the bathroom I shared with him. Gross, he knows were sharing this bathroom, you'd think he'd at least put the seat down. I sighed heavily before closing the seat down to sit on it.

    I cradelled my head in my hands while I cried. Thinking about why I didn't steal Banes car. Probably because I can't drive, and if I wrecked his car he would kill me. But then I thought back on what he said to me about my parents and anger flooded through me- I would smoother him in his sleep with a pillow if it wasn't illegal.

    I pulled the huge comforter away from me, and walked out of the room, knowing Bane wouldn't wake up when he was snoring that heavily. I hated the way Bane looked at me, and treated me. When he was around his parents he was a perfect gentleman, but around me and only me he acted like I was dirt just because I was some small town girl from Tribume, Kansas.  Maybe it was the fact I didn't know who he was that royally pissed him off.

    He had this huge head, like everyone had to know who he was just because he starred in some huge Teen-Drama show on MTV that at the moment I can't even name. I'm sure people did know him, but it would help if I actually watched TV, and I didn't. MTV.. Is a music channel it shouldn't be playing TV shows it should be playing MUSIC- but even then the music sucks so why bother,

    All around though, I don't watch Tv. I always read books , or find myself writing my own. I didn't even watch movies, like the last movie I went to go see was New Moon and that was because I read the books and love bashing movies that are made from books because the girls who go see them never know what happens next- UGH don't even get me started.

    When I managed to find the garage in his hell-a-ridiculously-unnecessarily-freakishly-large-mansion-thing-called a house- I couldn't see a thing in there. So I had to flick on the over head lights.. WTF SERIOUSLY?!?!

    I know you cant really be stealth when you flick the lights on and draw attention to yourself but I wasn't worried because besides the maids no one else was here. Bane didn't live with his parents.. I was more shocked by like TWENTY MUSCLE CARS. Like huge expensive cars all parked.

    God I hate Bane! You don't need twenty cars of all different colors. Even if you have the money, he probably never even drove any of them.

    I picked the familiar one, the one he drives more often, only because the keys on all the hooks.. There was no way I would find a key that matched a car. But I recognized the key chain that said HIS NAME so I knew it went to the black shiny car. Yeah, not really good with cars I only know that all of these would cost more then my old house.

    When I got in the car, I did what I knew you were supposed to. Start it, it's a automatic so the only thing I had to do was put it in drive and press the button on the dashboard to get  the garage door to open.. But there was 5 buttons because it's a 5 door garage.. I went down the line counting to figure out which one to open and successfully got out of the garage and inched my way only going 20 down his long windy driveway. ...SHIT!

    I had forgotten about the guy at the end at the gate-thing that I only thought the Play Boy house had until I showed up here that awful day, how was I going to get out of here?!

    But before I could think of a reason I was at the gate, and had to stop for the guy to open it. He had a weird look on his face as I rolled the window down. I tried to look like I belonged  behind the wheel of a .. I think Bane called it a Maserati.

    "Hello.. Can I help you?" the man asked all suspicious. I smiled sweetly.

    "Hi." I must look so innocent because immediately the man lightened up.

    "Can I ask where your going? I've never seen anyone behind this car but Mr. Belstrow." The man admitted, seeming upset for thinking the worst when he saw me. To bad by tomorrow morning he would have lost his job for sure. But I couldn't bring myself to care. I needed out, and if I thought to much into it I wouldn't be able to do it.

    "Awh. Well then that make me feel so much better." I smiled wider, faking everything. It was believable though. Now why was I leaving at ten at night? "Upstairs.. Bane and I were craving icecream but he can't really go to McDonalds ..under the radar if you know what I mean. So he sent me out." The mans eyes sparked a little, but for an unknown reason.

    "You guys are getting along? Well.. I'm very glad to hear that." The man smiled wide. "I was worried that sour look would never leave your pretty face." He was old, but him saying that wasn't creepy. "And, you probably know about Bane... I'm glad he is coming along, and can find happiness in someone else." I tried to hide my dumb founded look with a half smile.

    "Yes..." Awkward silence fallowed, and I hoped he didn't see through it. "Can you open the gate now? I don't want Bane to start worrying about his car.." The man laughed.

    "Yeah." The man laughed as he pressed a button. "Have fun."

    ..If only he knew.

    Soon I was blasting through the sweets. It was a new thing.. Steering but I couldn't keep myself near the speed limit. I was racing through the wet slick streets from rain, watching lights pass by me in white streecks.

    Maserati's go fast!

    My heart was racing, taking these tight corners, I felt unstoppable. Without a long glance I turned the radio on and "Bad Romance," by Lady Gaga came throught loudly through the speakers. It sounded amazing, banging in my head adding to the effect. I never really ever listened to the radio until I started being around Bane. Then it was unavoidable because it was all he seemed to listen to.

    Sadly I could sing along easily-

"When your baby is sick

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

You know that I want you

And you know that I need you

I want a bad,your bad romance

I want your loving

And I want your revenge

You and me could write a bad romance

I want your loving

All your love is revenge

You and me could write a bad romance"

I was moving my head in rhythm of the song, because it was catchy, and found myself going faster. Suddenly before I could do anything, I saw blue and red lights behind me and the wailing sound of the sirens. Cops! But...

    I should have figured something like this would happen. My heart started beating impossibly fast, as I panicked. I started going faster not knowing what to do, as I turned down the stereo. I was reaching 300, how was this cop keeping up!? In Tribume, no cop car went 300.. But then again no car went 300 there anyway.

    'Pokerface' started coming through, making me think for a brief second it was a CD not the radio.

    Suddenly a ringing started going off, and I was afraid to peel my head away from the road, and the rear view mirror, to look at the radio to see "incoming call".

    Car with a phone?! Are you serious?!

    I pressed the touch screen, and heard Bane's groggy and angry voice.

    "ADELAIDE! I WANT YOU TO PULL OVER THIS INSTANCE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" Bane screamed. My voice faltered for a moment.

    "..I can't." I whispered not sure if he could hear me, I mean I don't even know where the mouth thingy is to talk into.

    "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T?! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU HURT MY BABY AND I WILL-"

    "Bane! LISTEN!" I was dead silent, so he could hear the wails of the sirens. For a moment everything was silent.

    "HOW FAST ARE YOU GOING?!"

    "Uhmm. Three Hundred and fifteen.. Going on twenty?" I said slowly, and it sounded like Bane was so angry he was growling with some serious pissed-off-ness.

    "You just turned sixteen... YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR LICENSE DO YOU?!" bane thought out loud, and I swallowed hard.

    "No?"

    "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! ARE YOU DUMB?! WHEN THEY MAKE YOU PULL OVER, WHICH IS GOING TO BE SOON MIGHT I ADD, YOU BETTER LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU!"    Bane screamed.

    "STOP SCREAMING YOUR MAKING ME NERVOUS!" I screamed as I swerved a little, and tried to regain control of the car.

    "STOP SCREAMING! PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD! YOU GET INTO A CAR ACCIDENT GOING ANYTHING OVER 250 AND YOUR TOAST!"

    "THANKS BECAUSE YOUR HELPING SO MUCH!"

    "MY CAR!"

    "MY LIFE!!!" I screamed, before I noticed two police cars were now gaing fast behind me, and over a speaker the once closest demanded 'Pull Over!"

    "Oh my god! How long have you been on the run?! PULL OVER!"

    "I don't have my license! What am I gonna tell them?!"

    "Either way your going to jail tonight!!"

    "JAIL?! I can't! I can't go to jail Bane! Who is going to get me out?!"

    I could only picture the amount of bail money I would need. Which was much more then what my parents could afford.

    "What am I chop liver?!" Bane yelled, and I was surprised he would bail me out.. I didn't think he would. Especially considering the car is stolen.

    "The car is stolen Bane, and I'm going well over the speed limit, and I don't have my license. What am I gonna do?!" I asked, panic clear in my voice.

    "First- You don't tell them it's stolen, and I wont. I'll just give you an ear full when you get home. The rest you can't avoid, but you'll get in more trouble if you don't pull over. Now DO IT!" I huffed loudly, before just hanging up on him.

    Slowly I started to slow down. I couldn't just hit the breaks because they were riding so close they would hit me. When I finally pulled over, both cops jumped out of their cars, and raced towards the car. Guns out! I flinched thinking they would shoot. The cop grabbed the door and tried to wretch it open, but caused himself pain because it was locked and he tried really hard.

    "UNLOCK THE DOOR!!!" The man screamed and I winced.

    "Okayy..." I said, soothingly trying to calm him down. It's not like I killed anyone. But the other cop was on the other side of the car, gun pointed right at me. When it was unlocked, he opened it himself and pulled me out of the car like I was resisting.

    "How old are you?!" the man demanded, pining me up against the car painfully.

    "..Sixteen." I mumbled into the cold wet metal of the car.

    "What are you doing with this kind of car? What were you doing going so fast?!" He kep throwing questions out. "if I search you or the car will I find anything?"

    "No! Really.. I'm sorry. I'm not under the influence of anything!" The guy slapped hand cuffs on me, and brought me back to his squad car. He opened the back down, and guiding my head put me in the back seat of the cruiser.

    "I can explain!" I said, as he slammed the door in my face. "..or you could just slam the door.." I mumbled.

    Bane .. Sure is going to love this.

Comment.Fan.Message.Vote.

please and thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...