What's in is Despair (frerard)

By iamcatastrophic

Frank Iero is one of the punk kids at school. He's a senior, just ready to leave for college already. He's la... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Pretty in Punk
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End.

Chapter 9

6.7K 411 874
By iamcatastrophic

The doctor said that Gee had some fractured ribs. He'd have to just relax and keep ice on it.

"I-i have to go to the bathroom," he whispered.

I patted his back and he gently got of the hospital bed, going out of the room.

"Now, the hospital bill," the doctor said.

"I'll pay for it," I offered.

I wrote down my information and gave it to her.

She raised her eyebrows. "Are you sure? We can send the bill to his parents."

I shook my head. "I've got it covered."

She nodded her head just as Gee walked in.

"Ready to go?" I asked, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

He stepped away from me, looking down at his feet.

"Let's go, baby," I said softly.

We walked out of the room and out of the hospital. He got into my car with me, looking out the window as I drove.

"Gee--"

"D-don't wanna talk, Frank," he whispered.

I sighed, pulling up in front of my house. I tried to help Gee out but he swatted me away.

"I can do it," he grumbled. "I-I'm a big boy."

I followed him up to my apartment, going to the kitchen and grabbing an ice pack while he laid down on the couch. I came back and bit my lip.

"Baby, it might be easier if you take off your shirt," I said.

He sighed, but then winced as he got up on his elbows. I helped him pull his shirt over his head and toss it aside. He had changed out of the dress I loved so much and into a pair of black sweatpants and a dark blue t-shirt.

I saw the bruises on his pale skin. Creeping along his chest and even a bit on his chubby tummy. I sighed sadly, placing the ice pack gently onto his ribs.

"Baby, I wasn't with--"

"Don't wanna hear it," he mumbled.

I don't care if you don't want to hear it, I'm going to fucking tell you.

"I was going back down and was about to go back to you with the waters when that stupid girl interrupted me," I explained. "God, she just pushed me onto the couch and straddled my hips. I tried to tell her I'm gay but she just wouldn't listen. I wanted to go back up and keep making out with you so badly."

"Th-then why'd you leave in the first place?" He asked. "Was I not good?"

"Because you were so fucking hot and my mind just kept trailing off and I didn't want to pop a boner suddenly," I said quietly. "I didn't want you to think that you would have to do something about my problem if you didn't want to. I didn't want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable."

Gee's eyes were watering, his lip quivering.

"Oh, Frankie, I'm sorry for not listening to you," he cried.

"Hey, hey, don't cry, it's okay," I whispered, running a hand through his hair. "I'm not mad, I'm just sad."

"Why are you sad?" He asked in a small voice.

"Because you got hurt," I said. "I don't like seeing my little princess in pain."

I saw him blush and I leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Little Mermaid!" He exclaimed, but realized that was a bad idea when he winced.

I chuckled, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Just relax, baby, okay?"

He nodded and I put the movie on. We shifted so Gee sat on my lap, back pressed against my chest. I helped keep the ice pack up as he watched the movie.

He was so pretty. God, my stomach always got these butterflies when I was around him. My heart would beat really fast and i just find myself wanting to do everything for him. Take care of him, protect him.

"Frankie, 'm tired," Gee mumbled.

"C'mon, kitten, let's go to bed," I said.

He nodded and I helped him up. We went to the bedroom and I got him into bed, noticing the way he winced. God, I felt so awful about all this. Little Gee doesn't deserve all this.

I crawled into the bed, afraid to wrap my arms around him in fear of hurting him. Instead, he cuddled up with Olivia gently. I shut off the lights, giving Gee a kiss.

-+-

I groaned when I woke up bright and early the next morning. My hand reached down to my crotch and I groaned, feeling the morning wood in my sweats.

I opened my eyes, seeing Gee's peaceful sleeping face. His eyes closed gently and lips parted slightly.

Fuck, I can't do this with him here. I got up slowly, going out to the bathroom. I started the shower, stripping myself of my clothes and stepping inside. Warm water rained down onto me and I sighed quietly, my hand running down my abdomen. My hand wrapped around the base of my erection gently and my eyes closed softly.

"Fuck," I whispered.

I stroked myself slowly, feeling the warm pooling in the pit of my stomach. My mind began drifting, going to dark places I didn't really want it to be in. Dark places full of Gee with pretty skirts. I could just imagine him on his knees, his pretty pink lips wrapped around my tip. Oh god, or his pretty ass in the air while I ate him out. Fuck, I wanna eat his ass so badly. I wanna fuck it too, make him come over and over again. Hear him moan and scream my name.

Not my name.

I wanna hear him call my daddy.

Fuck, just the thought made my knees shake slightly. It would sound so good rolling off his tongue. I could just imagine him begging me as he was all tied up and I fucked him into the mattress.

"Shit," I gasped, my hand moving faster on myself.

My stomach was tightening with heat, my heart racing in my chest.

I could imagine Gee coming so hard he cried and his legs were shaking. His whole body sweating as he could hardly catch his breath. Drool falling from his mouth as I fucked him hard.

"O-oh fuck," I moaned. "Gee, shit."

I could feel my stomach forming into a tight knot, eyes screwed shut and mouth hanging open.

I could imagine him in my lap, riding me hard. Bouncing on my cock in sheer desperation. The little moans and whines falling from his lips as I fucked him.

"F-Frankie?" I heard a voice call. "That you in there?"

Ah fuck.

"N-no, I'm just a stranger who broke in to take a shower," I choked out.

I heard a small giggle over the water and blood rushing in my ears.

"I gotta pee," he said.

I cursed softly. "B-be out in a minute!"

My hand stroked myself quickly, small gasps and moans leaving my lips. Water poured over me, skin burning with sheer pleasure. I felt the burning hot knot in the pit of my stomach come undone. I came over my hand, cursing quietly. I stroked myself slowly, taking a few deep breaths.

"Fuck," I muttered.

I washed myself off, turning off the water and grabbing a towel. I wrapped it around my waist and opened the door. Gee stared at me, a deep blush covering his cheeks.

"H-hi," Gee stuttered, staring at my chest.

I chuckled. "Good morning, beautiful."

I gave him a soft kiss and I watched how his chubby cheeks turned even darker. I walked passed him towards the bedroom, turning around and seeing him staring at me. Gee looked flustered, turning and hurrying into the bathroom. I went into the bedroom and shut the door, using my towel to wipe off my chest. I rubbed my hair with it, drying it off.

"Hey, Frankie?" I heard a voice say.

The door opened before immediately shutting again. I raised my eyebrows, turning around. I put on some sweats and a t-shirt, stepping out of the room.

"I-Im sorry for walking in on you," I heard a voice whimper.

I looked and saw Gee sitting on the couch, his cheeks a deep red.

"Oh, baby, it's okay," I reassured, kissing his forehead.

He was still blushing, not looking me in the eye because of embarrassment. I went into the kitchen and poured us both bowls of lucky charms.

"Well, did you like my ass, baby?" I asked playfully.

"Frankie," he whined in embarrassment.

I chuckled, going to sit next to him on the couch. I turned on some cartoons as we ate. Gee was still blushing, spoon cereal into his mouth.

"Hey, don't feel embarrassed about it," I said, setting down my bowl and wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "We can just forget about it if you want."

"R-really?" He asked.

"Yeah, won't speak of it again," I promised.

He smiled, leaning closer to me.

"However, I still didn't get an answer of whether or not you liked my ass," I said.

He blushed, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Well, if you want you can always see it again," I said with a smirk.

I heard a car park outside and I frowned in confusion. I stood up, looking down at Gee.

"You okay, baby?" I asked, gently touching his ribs.

He flinched, whimpering up at me. I kissed his cheek, going out to the window. There was a knock and I walked down to find Mikey on the other side of that door.

"What are you--"

I cut myself off when he walked passed me, going up to my apartment. I groaned, following him up. God, why the hell do people always walk into my apartment?

I followed him up, frowning as he walked into my kitchen and searched through my cabinets.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"Mikey?" Gee questioned.

Mikey grabbed a bag of chips, walking back over as he tore it open.

"Here to pick up Gee and take him home," he said with a mouthful of chips.

I scowled at him, crossing my arms.

"Gee's hurt, he's staying here," I stated.

"Whatever," Mikey muttered. "He's going home."

He grabbed Gee by his upper arm, pulling him up to his feet.

"Ow! Mikey!" Gee cried.

"Let go of him," I ordered.

I pulled Mikey away from Gee and he frowned at me.

"Fuck off," he muttered, shoving me.

"You fuck off and get out of my apartment," I said, pushing him back.

"You fuck off," he spat.

Next thing I knew he was pushing me down to the ground. I got up, just about to punch him when I saw Gee crying, his hand on his chest.

"Oh, baby," I muttered.

I held his hand, bringing him into the kitchen and grabbing an ice pack. I held it against his chest gently and he sighed in content.

"C'mon, Gerard, we're leaving," Mikey said.

I watched as he grabbed Gee by the wrist, pulling him out of my apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 8.9K 25
Frank Iero is thrown onto the streets when he's just a kid. But he's found by a lady who takes him in. She raises him like her own son, which she alr...
372K 19.3K 38
Mikey Way gets bullied by Frank Iero and his friends, being the butt of all their jokes. But what nobody knows is that Mikey has a brother named Gera...
15.5K 699 26
completed!!! part one out of three//// Frank Iero is the gay teenager who, after coming out to his Catholic family, faces trouble in finding himself...
55K 3.4K 42
Gee and Frank are both juniors in high school. Lovers since freshman year they were practically inseparable. They were even voted cutest couple in th...