WereCoyote | Damon Salvatore...

By -stilesunicorn

[BOOK 1 IN THE LIA SERIES] Emilia Gilbert lost her parents and her life came crashing down. Elena, Emilia's t... More

Intro & Cast
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
b o o k t w o

t w e n t y s i x

9.5K 269 45
By -stilesunicorn

Emilia

People crave the truth about situations that relate to their own life, or situations that can affect their life. Normally, people would actually look for the truth while others just wait for it to hit them. In my situation, I waited for it because I had other situations to deal with, and this one was the less important on my list.

And this situations is about Isobel, my biological mother. She's been hiding for so long, either hiding from us or from Mystic Falls. I don't care really, but I just have so many questions running through my mind that need to be answered. Elena has questions of her own but the common and main one we both have is who's the father?

I mean obviously Isobel wasn't married to my adoptive father cause then we'd know that by now. The father is a mystery in this situation, along with other mysteries that need to be solved. It could be a guy from the street she did the dee with and she got pregnant with twins, but that's too cliche and unrealistic.

I sighed, "Ugh! Does this have to be so freaking hard?"

"She wants to meet us, Emilia, of course it's going to be that hard." Elena points out, crossing her arms. "Why the sudden interest?" I ask, scoffing as I stretch my feet on the classroom's desk. "Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants." Stefan says, sighing.

"You guys don't have to see her if you don't want to." Damon says, shrugging suggestively. "Oh, who said I didn't want to see her? And no just see her, no, I want to rip her apart like she did with my heart." I say, my jaw clenching as I pull the strings of my sweater.

"Mia, this isn't a competition." Stefan says, pursing his lips. "Look who's talking." I scoff, rolling my eyes. Elena gives me a look and I just shrug, looking in front of me at the white board. "We don't really have a choice." Elena says, pulling her gaze away from me.

"She's threatened to go on killing spree." Alaric says, clicking his tongue. "Oh! I take it that's not okay with you guys." Damon chuckles, smirking. "I want to do it. I want to meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it." Elena says, looking down at her lap as she plays with her fingers.

"The only thing you'd regret, Elena, is not shredding her apart like a fucking chicken shawarma." I spat, pushing my legs off of the table and standing up. "She cursed, that means that she's really angry." Damon commented as I glared at him and made my way out the door.

"Adios, my friends."

♡ ♡ ♡

"I can't believe your making me do this." I grunted, sitting down on the Grill's brown leather couch. "We're both doing it, whether you like it or not." Elena says, rolling her eyes at me as she slid beside me. "Well, I don't like it." I mutter as Matt walks to our table and hands me the drink I ordered.

I smiled at him and took the mug as he walked away. I sighed in relief when I took a sip of the warm hot chocolate. "Stefan is here." Elena says, looking behind. I look behind me and sure enough Stefan stood by the pool table, watching both Elena and I.

I roll my eyes and look forward just as a woman walks in the Grill looking around, her gaze landing on me and a small smile forms on her face. I growl under my breath as she walks to us. "Hello girls," Isobel smiled, sitting on the other side of the table. I gave her a large grin before my face fell, indicating I really didn't like her presence.

"You both look just like her, that's eerie." Isobel commented, crossing her arms on the table. "You learn something new everyday." I mutter, sipping on my coffee as I earn a glare from Elena. "You've met Katherine?" Elena asks, pulling her gaze away from me.

"She found me after I turned. Genetic curiosity, I suppose. She would be fascinated by you."

"What's that necklace?" I ask, looking at her gray necklace. "It's how I can walk in the sun. Katherine helped me obtain it." She answered, shrugging. "Who's our father?" I ask, sitting on the edge of my seat and crossing my arms on the table. "Not important. He was a teenage waste of space."

"A name would be nice."

"It would, wouldn't it? You ask a lot of questions."

"I ask a lot of questions because your my mother, my freaking mother. Where were you my whole entire life, huh? Where were you on my birthdays? Where were you when my foster parents died? Where were you when we graduated middle school? Where were you when I first got my period? Where were you when I need my mother? Well, let me tell you the answer to all of these questions, Isobel. You were probably screwing some guy in the NorthWest." I spat, feeling nothing but anger and hurt as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Emilia-" Elena began but I cut her off, "No, Elena, I'm not going to sit here asking questions when she's nothing but useless." I said, standing up and walking to the exit door. The bill dinged as I pulled open the door walked out into the hot morning air.

My hand tightened around the coffee mug when I spotted Damon and Alaric leaning against a car in front of me. I walked down the steps and to them, my tears drying on my cheeks. "That was tense." Damon commented, looking sadly at me.

"Ugh, you heard everything didn't you?" I ask, muttering. Damon nodded. "I'm sorry." Alaric said softly, rubbing my shoulder. "I just hope Elena survives." I mutter, leaning against the car between them and sipped my drink. The three of us fell in a long silence as I sipped my drink, Damon tapping his foot on the pavement, and Alaric grunting patiently.

Suddenly, the door of the Grill opens and Elena comes out, wiping her tears away. Instantly, I stood up straight and walked towards her after shoving my coffee mug in Damon's hands. "Hey, what happened?"

"I'll tell you later." She answers,  walking past me and to her car. I sigh and turn around finding Damon an inch away from me, a glare set on me as he shoves the mug in my hands. I roll my eyes and take the mug before walking past him and to Alaric. "Can I ask you a question?"

Alaric nods and I sigh, "Are you the father?"

A long pause followed and an awkward silence fell on us. I cleared my throat, "You know what, don't answer that." I turned around, sending a glare to a laughing Damon before walking away. "Where are you going?" Damon called out after me.

"School."

♡ ♡ ♡

I walked around the floats and smile at the amazing work the guys did. Tomorrow is the 150th Founder's Day Celebration, and Elena and I are going to be on a float with our partners. I was pretty excited but a little part of me knew this night wouldn't go as great as I thought it would.

Elena had told me that Isobel threatened her to take the invention of Jonathan Gilbert. Damon had it so obviously he wouldn't just hand it to Elena like it was nothing. The invention was a compass that was a weapon against the vampires. It moves whenever a vampire is around you and you can use it to hurt a vampire by this screeching noise.

"Emilia!"

I stopped walking and turned around, adjusting my bag strap on my shoulder as Jeremy walked towards me. "Hey Jer," I said, smiling. "Listen, do you have a second?" He asked, adjusting his bag. "Yeah, what's up?" I ask, tilting my head. "Well, it's Anna. I've left her all these messages and she hasn't gotten back to me, not even a text."

"You're still friends with Anna?"

"We're more than friends. Look, something could be seriously wrong and if you know anything you've got to tell me."

"I haven't talked to her, Jer."

"Are you lying to me right now?" He asked, his eyes narrowing. "Why would you think that?" I ask, scoffing. "Cause that's what you do, lying. You lie about everything. I know what Anna is and I know that you and Elena know. So tell me, do you have any idea where she is?"

"No, but Jer-" I began but Jeremy already turned around and walked away. "Jeremy! Dammit! Wait!" I called after him but he ignored me and continued walking. I growled and turned around but my body jumped when I set my eyes on the woman standing in front of me.

"What do you want, Isobel?"

"Do me a favor and take that compass from Damon." Isobel said, licking her lips. "As if." I scoffed, chuckling humorlessly. "Trust me, he's going to give it to you." She said, snorting. "What makes you think that?" I ask, rolling my eyes. "You don't see it, Emilia, but he's head heels for you. You just ask."

"That's not true."

"Ask him, and if he gives it to you, you know it. All you have to do is ask him and give it to me."

"No."

"Fine then, you see that man over here, standing next to Matt by the Float?" She points behind me and I look back at the guy who is indeed standing next to Matt. ,His name is Frank, he's very handsome and he's also quite handy and he'd noticed that the axles are a little rusty which is very dangerous. So, all you have to do is apply a little bit of pressure and..." Frank jumps on the trailer and the float crushes Matt's arm.

"No." I cry out, running but Isobel pulls me back. "Hand over the compass and all of it will stop." She says, whispering in my ear. "I told you, Damon won't give it to me." I spat, moving my arm in her strong grip. "I think that you underestimate how much Damon cares about you."

"He'll kill you before he gives it up."

"Is that before or after I kill your brother Jeremy?"

--------------------------------

Short chapter but i hope this is enough❤️

Vote and comment :)

//-stilesunicorn//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.3K 29
[BOOK 2 IN THE LIA SERIES] ❝Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.❞ Emilia Gilbert was on...
6.2K 93 48
When Riley comes back to Mystic Falls to visit her dad, Ric, she gets involved in a world that she didn't even know existed. A world her father tried...
13.8K 427 13
❝blood only runs so deep when you're related to vampires❞ *** "What is he doing here? What does he want?" Avery Salvatore asked her father, Zach Salv...
219K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...