18 & Over! (Lesbian Stories)

By AliciaBloMieLudick

Hannah Miller is a eighteen year old teenager who mostly lives with her best friend. She was raised in a very... More

18 & Over! (GirlxGirl)
Chapter 1 - Bonfire Nights
Chapter 2 - Lipstick lullabies this is sorry for the last time
Chapter 3 - Hold on to your hats I see a storm coming.
Chapter 4 - Close your eyes and fall
Chapter 5 - The Dinner Date
Chapter 6 - You should be so lucky
Chapter 7- Horrible bosses
Chapter 8 - Prom Part 1
Chapter 9 - Prom part 2
Chapter 10 - Sometimes its magic
Chapter 11 - When the credits roll
Chapter 12 - Sometimes either it is there or it isn't
Chapter 13 - Don't blink you might miss it
Chapter 14 - I'll be the one who breaks my own heart
Chapter 15 - Slipping away
Chapter 16 - Hallowed out memories of you and I
Chapter 17 - Meet the parents
Chapter 18 - Stricking it dumb
Chapter 19 - Christmas part 1
Chapter 21- light the fire to my bonfire heart
Chapter 22 - I'm going to make this place your home
Chapter 23 - Wedding bells
Chapter 24 - The in-laws
Chapter 25 - You make everything better
Chapter 26 - Lexi Hill
Chapter 27 - Lets hear it for the girl
Chapter 28 - Homecoming
Chapter 29 - Helping Hand
Chapter 30 - Please Listen
Chapter 31 - Surprise surprise
Chapter 32 - One more Week
Chapter 33 - Promises of tomorrow
Chapter 34 - When tomorrow comes where will you be?

Chapter 20 - Christmas Part 2

9.8K 299 20
By AliciaBloMieLudick

Authors Message

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed Christmas

 and the first part of Christmas with Hannah, Kim and Beth.

Hopefully Part two you will love just as much!

Love you guys xx

Hannah P.O.V

"Seriously cannot believe this Christmas belly. I feel like a whale."Kim moans like she has the past three days.

"Shh I'm watching Greys Anatomy."Beth glares at her throwing a pillow at her.

We have all been so lazy these past few days but I guess that is what Christmas time was like at the Williamses besides its not like I was the type of person to go snowboarding and hike over Christmas time. This is what I knew and what I loved.

It had been three days since I told Fae that I wanted some space and I can honestly not say that I miss her. Sure I miss her company and her jokes but I don't miss the things you are suppose to miss when you love someone. I don't miss her sleeping next to me and kicking me accidently or snoring and I know when you love someone those things aren't such a huge bother.

Besides the fact that things between me and Beth have been extremely awkward I have to say I have enjoyed spending time with Kim and Kevin most of all with little Austin . I hated that I had to leave again tomorrow.

I wondered if Beth thought I was crazy. I felt crazy since I had been here seven days and twice I have freaked out on Beth. It's not her fault thought. She did her best to stay out of my way also being as provocative as ever I had to keep myself busy with other things than my wayward thoughts. So I learned how to knit. Which was a pretty boring activity but still was very distracting and that is what I needed. Also I got to bond with Misses Williams again and catch up.

"Are you and Mom almost leaving?"Kim asks

"Yes whenever your mom is done getting ready. "

I was excited to go shopping with Misses Williams although I had a feeling she wanted to have a talk with me. It wasn't in the way she asked me to go shopping with her that was suspicious but mainly just a motherly feeling.

"Okay honey you ready?"Her voice echoes from the kitchen as she grabs her keys waving to Beth and Kim.

I nod and follow after her waving off my best friend. When we were in the car the trip was mostly silent except for Misses Williams humming to Bruce Springsteen. Like always

"How have you been Hannah?"She asks breaking the silence

"I'm very very god Misses Williams .School has been great and my parents have been very supportive."I lie

She stays quiet for a moment as I think I what I said. I wonder what she would say if she knew how things really were. I think I was a little too proud to admit the fact that things weren't as great as I had hoped. I didn't want to disappoint her.

"How are your parents?"

"They are good I mean dad is very busy but we play golf once a week so it's a massive improvement from seeing him maybe twice a year. Mom has been settling into the new work environment I don't think it will take her long to get used to California. They seem to fit quite nicely in sunny California."

"That's wonderful dear I knew they would. This stuffy old town isn't very glamorous."

"I love this place."I admit looking around at all the familiar buildings as we drive past them

"Have you considered coming back then?"

Have I?

"I am not really sure. I am leaning towards that. This place still feels like home."I smile

When we got to the mall we stopped by a little breakfast bar and grabbed food. Sitting outside we could almost see half of the town from this view. I could see my old house not that it took much to notice it.

"I am glad we did this."I say in awe

"Me too honey but there are things I wanted to discuss with you. Things I don't want to ask around Beth."

The nerves where ever present again.

"Okay am I going to need tissues?"I joke

"No no honey its probably something that they would not want to know."

"I assume with 'they' you are reffering to both Beth and Kim then?"

"Yes."She took a sip of her water clearing her throat."It's not something that I am particularly proud of but when I was younger maybe 18 or so I broke up with  their father. They weren't born yet and we had only been dating a few months. When things got serious with us I ended it and even started dating someone else. This man was everything I could have asked for a real looker too I might have even thought that I loved him."

"Oh my god. I would have never guessed. You guys are so in love."

"We are very much in love but I convinced myself that I was in love with this other man. Until I realised the truth, that my real true love was right in front of me and that I was only fooling myself thinking otherwise."

"So you guys got back together?"

"It took a while he was stubborn at first. "She chuckle sipping on her drink

It was so incredibly surprising to me to hear that Mr and Misses Williams had not always been the perfect couple that they were now. I knew what was coming next

"I just don't understand that you told me this. I appreciate that you did but why?"I ask

"I just wanted you to know that it was okay to be scared. Love is scary."She smiles knowingly

" It's just ten times worse when there are other people's feelings involved."

"The question is not whether you love Beth honey because we all know you love Beth the question is just if you are in love with Beth. "

"Its just she scares me."

"WHy?"

"I don't know."

"I think you do."

"She scares me because I can see myself not being able to stop loving her."

I say shocking myself at the realization and instantly I knew that I wasn't going to get back together with Fae. There was a reason I didn't listen to all her stories and always tried to turn my attention somewhere else. There was a reason I didn't reply to her text instantly or that I haven't bothered calling her since I left California.

"Now that you have made that  discovery what do you say we go do a little damage."Misses William says waving her card in the air.

Kim P.O.V

"Hey you."I whisper almost jumping into my mans arms. I felt so giddy these past few days.

Everything started to return to normal and it was about time.

"Hey babe don't hug me too tightly I have a major Christmas tummy. "He grins and I kiss him quickly hugging him tight.

"That is exactly what I said!"I yell earning another pillow against the head from Beth

"You're sister in a bad mood?"He asks waving at Beth

"Nah probably just sexually frustrated."

He grins pulling me closer.

"I know the feeling."He whispers

"Stop you are scaring Austin."I laughing pushing him off of me

"Sorry babe it has really just been very long. So I was thinking that we should all go to the beach. Me ,you, Tara ,Austin Beth and even Hannah before she leaves."

"Sounds like a great plan but Hannah is out shopping with my mom I don't know when they will be back."

"We could just take her a bikini and your Mom could drop her off when they are done?"

"You are a genius. Besides I can't wait to see you take that shirt off."I say making my gorgeous boyfriend smile shyly

"Beth are you coming with? We are all going to the beach Hannah is meeting us there are you in?"

"Sure I need some sunlight I feel like a vampire. "

Once we all got ready and arrived at the beach we lounged around tanning and Kevin took Austin for a swim. It was sweet really. I knew nothing was going to replace Fred but I liked Kevin and Austin deserves to grow up with a male presence around him somehow I don't think a single mom or two lesbian girls around is going to make him into a man.

"There is Hannah."I say spotting Hannah walk over to us already in a seriously hot black swimming outfit.

Looking over at Beth I saw a huge smile on her face as they stared at each other. It was inevitable at this point. Right now they were both just seeing who was going to make the first move. BY the look Hannah was giving Beth I would say that she was going to be one to give in first.

"Hey guys."Hannah says sitting on the towel next to Beth

"How was shopping?"I ask

"Really great your mother is like my spirit warrior or something. She figures me out before I figure myself out."She smiles and grazes her hand against Beth's making both me and Beth choke on our drinks and look at her surprisingly. She shrugged and pretended not to notice of course and laid back down soaking in the sun.

Beth P.O.V

"I love the beach."I smile at Hannah

"I remember."

"Hate to break up your moment but Kevin and I are going to head home we want to go out for dinner see you later tonight or are you coming with us?"Kim asks Hannah and instinctively she looks over to me wondering what I had to say on the matter.

"We will meet up with you guys later."I say and that was pretty much all that was needed to say as they packed up and left leaving me alone with my beautiful sun kissed ex girlfriend looking extremely kissable right now. I didn't know if it was the fact that we were alone and the sun was setting but suddenly we seemed to be a lot closer to each other than a few seconds ago and I was definitely having trouble breathing trying my hardest not to kiss her first and wait for her to give in to me.

 "Do you remember when we went camping and you and I went swimming in the lake?"She asks smiling at me

"Of course."

"You kept calling me a kid. So I was just wondering if you still thought of me that way I mean considering I am almost twenty and you are almost 27."

"Definitely not a kid."I smile to myself replaying her sex goddess like walk up to us sporting that gorgeous body. She was far from being a kid. She was the object of my desires now. She was the deep burning passion rising inside of me and the late night hunger I missed. She was the emotional connection I had been missing and now here she was inches away from me both of us playing it off.

"So your birthday is in a month. Anything that I can put on your wish list?"She grins

"I'm sure I will love anything you give me."

As I close my eyes I feel her hand on my stomach and look at her. She didn't say anything just a silent qeue that I need to get close to her. Maybe two inches apart from each other she smiled and put her hand on mine.

"I am moving back end of next year. What do you think about that?"She smiles squeezing my hand

"I think that would be good."I smile trying my best to hide any overwhelming emotions boiling inside of me.

We didn't kiss we just sat there holding hands not one of us daring to say more on the subject. It was a sort of trance we were in. It felt like we were stuck in a space were anything was possible and it meant everything to be saying nothing right now. Both of us reeling in the silence which held with it endless possibilities and millions of dreams. Right now here on this beach she was mine and I knew that.

Author Note

Hey guys so this is a pretty short update but

 I wanted to end Christmas on a good note.

I wanted to end it filled with possibilities hopefully

 you guys enjoyed it and the next update will definitely be much much longer

Remember to comment please guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.8K 65
Finally out and proud in her final year of college, Phoebe Clarke finds herself ready to try to find a girlfriend. She isn't sure where to begin but...
12 1 1
Hannah Winters is a 19 year old girl who is a tomboy at heart with a glam and fashion sense that makes her personality glow. Hannah lives in little m...
80.1K 2.9K 16
***Please if you have not read 18&Over yet it is definitely a huge part of this story and you won't be able to understand what is going on without re...
Roommates By C.C. Kens

General Fiction

1.9M 73.7K 44
Cara Lee is cold, awkward, highly OCD and she is defininly not a people person. She spends most of her days in her luxury apartment away from any soc...