Dating A celebrity - Justin B...

By kristitylehn02

Rebecca Coleman was a normal 22 year old girl who lives in Los Angeles and loves Justin Bieber. But then, the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement from Author

Chapter 27

732 22 1
By kristitylehn02

Rebecca's P.O.V

Justin and I were now watching Criminal Minds since he didn't want to leave right now, so we ordered pizza for dinner. "What will Alice think if we told her we were back together?" Justin asked.

"She will probably be happy that I am happy. I didn't talk to her for an entire week after the whole situation. I didn't talk to anyone. I wouldn't even look at my phone or any social media. I kept away from everyone as well. I wouldn't even talk to Scooter. I was in too much pain to face anyone. I just lived in my room. Never left the house. I would stay hidden and locked away. I felt like I wasn't living. Like I was dead. Not seen by anyone. Not heard my anyone. I just stayed hidden."

"I know. Scooter told me everything. How you felt, what you did the entire month, everything. How you would get mad just by hearing my name or Selena's. Once he explained everything, all I felt was my heart shattering into tiny little pieces. I hate hearing about you being hurt. I know I hurt you, but I learned from that. I couldn't take it when you ignored me or hearing you were hurt or when you told me you hated me. It hurt me just like it hurt you. I'm just happy you forgave me and that we are back together."

"No one understands how I get through stuff. If I'm hurt or negative or angry, I ignore everyone. All I feel is guilt and hate and pain. I don't talk to anyone about how I feel. I don't talk to anyone when they ask. I just sit in my room and feel all the negativity take over me. That is how I get through everything. Think of it as me being sick. When I am sick, I lock myself in my room and lay down all day. Yes I would eat and drink water. But at the same time, I would keep my distance from everyone because I wouldn't want to get anyone sick. When I was going through everything that first week, I kept away because I felt sick. I felt nothing but pain and anger and sadness. That is what gets me through everything.-" I took a break from explaining everything. The memory of when everything happened still hurts me, even though Justin and I are back together. Experiencing that makes me realize what could happen and maybe it could happen again. I just hope it doesn't happen again. 

"Me taking my time to just relax and think without people talking to me and interrupting my thoughts. Some people get help when they are upset or mad or angry or sick. I just relax myself, think about everything, and cry it out of me. When I am done with the crying and thinking and relaxing, then I come out talk with others. Sometimes it takes me longer than a week to figure everything out. One day when I was on high school and living with my parents, I was told that my grandma who was really close to passed away, more closer than Alice, I wouldn't leave my room for a month. I wouldn't even let anyone in. I stayed in my room the entire time. She and I had a special relationship. We would tell each other everything. Whenever we were down or mad about something, we would tell each other." I finished. At this point, I was already crying. I couldn't hold  it in anymore.

"I'm sorry about that. That is sad hearing about you staying in your room for a month. I would most likely do the same if my mom passed away. I love my mom to death. If She ever needed anything, I would get it for her the day she told me she needed something. I would give a second thought to it. I would say yes and get it for her."

"It's okay. She passed away when I was 15 years old. I do miss her a lot. I remember all the times we would sneak from the house on weekends and go to the mall and salon and stuff. She was really fun. She was the best person in the world. I still pray for her too. I hope she is in a better place and she is happy. She hated it when I thought negatively about something."

"I don't like it when you think negatively either. It hurts seeing you mad or upset. I don't like it. I like it when you are happy and carefree. I like seeing the beautiful smile on your face and hearing your cute laugh and I like hugging you and the quick pecks you give me. I know it sounds cheesy but it's how I feel. I can't stop what I feel. I have to express it. It's like saying I can't sing. Singing is how I connect to the world. By music. It's a part of me, just like my feelings."

"I understand. I do. And I like that you feel that way. After everything happened, I felt like the air was getting thinner and thinner by second. I hated living then.-" I was paused by the door opening and closing. Sounds like Alice is home.

"Becky?! I'm back from the store. And I got the pizza. Once I showed up, the pizza guy was here." She said through the house.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." I told her.

"Stay here and stay quiet. I'm gonna tell her right now." I told Justin. He quickly nodded and hid under the blankets. I then went to the kitchen.

"Hey. How was your trip to the store?" I asked. I noticed she was blushing a little bit. I didn't go straight to conclusion but I think something is going on.

"It was perfect. I'm gonna go back to the store tomorrow as well. And possibly every time we need groceries." She said. Now I definitely know something is up. She hated leaving the house unless she absolutely had to.

"Alice? Did something happen while you were at the store?"

"Yes. I met one of the most perfect guys. I have his name too."

"That is great. What's his name?"

"He said his friends call him Maejor, but his real name is Brandon."

"Oh, I have heard of him before. I think he hangs with a lot of celebrities or something. I remember the name but not where I heard it from."

"He is so nice and funny. He was perfect. He understood me."

"Somebodies in love."

"N-no. . . I just like him. That's all."

"Fine. Somebody's got a crush."

"Yes. Quick question, why do I smell cologne in here?"

"Oh, I was just wearing one of the sweater's Justin let me borrow. I just never gave it back. Guys clothes is really comfortable. Also, I have a question."

"Okay. I'm listening."

"Hypothetically, what would you do if Justin and I got back together?"

"I wouldn't be happy. He broke you. You ignored me for a week. You ignored everyone. Your phone. Your friends. Scooter. Your parents. Everyone. You didn't talk to anyone. It hurt a lot of people. Even Jake wanted to talk to you. Somehow he found out about you and Justin breaking up. He wanted to talk to you but I had to tell him multiple times that you aren't seeing anyone. Especially him. I don't think you should go back to Justin. That's my opinion. You are 18. If you want to date him, you can. But, don't come to me when he breaks your heart again."

She was right. 100% correct. He would probably hurt me again. Wait, did she say parents?

"Wait, my parents were worried about me?"

"Yeah. Something about you being unusual. Probably because their anniversary was that Wednesday. They said you told them you would call every year for their anniversary and birthdays and holidays. They found it unusual so when they called, I explained to them that you were going through a rough time right now and that you would call when you were better. They were going to come out here and visit but I told them you were going to be fine so they stayed in Europe."

That's right. I did forget their anniversary. Okay, now that I know your opinion in this 'hypothetical' question, I'm gonna tell you the truth. I-I-I am d-d-dating Justin again."

I thought she would say something but she just stayed silent. After a few minutes she got a look on her face that did not look happy. I then realized she was picking up her keys and was going to leave again.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Rebecca, you have my opinion. You wanted it and now you have it. That is my opinion. I love you like a sister. I always have. But there are times where all I need is air and time to think. I want to be there, for you I really do, but I can't stand seeing you hurt like this. I'm sorry." She explained. After that, she was gone.

I sat down next to the counter, trying to understand what just happened. While I was thinking, Justin came into the kitchen and sat next to me with a worried look on his face. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"No. Because of the past, she won't be on board. She has always been there for me. She took a bullet for me, Justin. She could have lost her life right in that moment, but instead, she fought for her life. She fought for me. She kept going for me. All because I had to do what I wanted to do. If none of this happened, we would be fine. You would still not know I existed, you wouldn't be in all of this drama, you would be on tour with no problem, you have no worries. You would be carefree. Instead, you met me and everything changed for both of us. It's just-just-just it's just nonsense. It's something that can be avoided but isn't. It's being made over and over and over and-" I was cut off. I think Justin realized I was now crying. I felt the small tears run down my cheeks. I hated crying, but I couldn't just hold it in. If I hold it in, I start to be mean to every single person who approaches me. I wouldn't be able to live like that.

"Ssshhh. It's going to be okay. You just need to eat something. Maybe that will help. While we are eating, we can watch some Criminal Minds and drink some soda with the pizza. I'll let you sleep on my shoulder as well if you want to. I won't mind. You look tired and hungry. Just breathe. We will get through all of this. Okay?" He asked.

"Okay. That sounds good." I agreed.

"Okay, you go sit down, and I will get our plates ready."

"Okay. And thank you, Justin."

"No problem, princess."

Awwwwwwww I love it when he calls me 'princess'. It's makes me feel special.

I went to the living room and sat down on the couch to relax. Though, relaxing is kinda hard since Alice just left without saying anything. Just a few minutes after I came to the living room and got comfortable, Justin came to the couch with our food and our drinks. We then started eating and watching our marathon of Criminal Minds.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 682 65
*The title is not a question, it's a statement. And I know they might not look twelve, but they are.* Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber are 12 year old...
134K 3.2K 50
(Yn) started as a Belieber but when she meets her idol Justin Bieber everything changes. They fall in love YN thinks he's the one but who nows t...
4.8K 153 30
18 year old female, Chanel Edwards and a 21 year old popstar Justin Bieber. Chanel and her so called "bestfriend" Jenna, go to a Justin Bieber concer...
110K 3K 49
Sophie Mercer is your average teenager. She loves Justin Bieber. She's tried everything to get him to notice her. But when one day she tweets him her...