Fighter (Editing)

By LoveDarknessPeace

Savannah was used to life she had, being the black sheep of the family, until Daniel De Luna, next in line to... More

Fighter
Chapt 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( part 1 )
Chapter 9 (part 2 )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ( part 1 )
Chapter 12 ( part 2 )
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The last chapter.

Chapter 25

15K 248 19
By LoveDarknessPeace

Dont hate me and Enjoy!! :)

Chapter 25

“Are you nuts?” Is the only thing I can say to this psycho in front of me.

“No because you were the one that took MY MAN away from me!”  She screeched and shifted instantly in to her blonde white wolf. Her blue eyes were shining brightly with a deadly gaze that was directly at me. Her jaws were snapping almost at my face and she was growling wildly.

She started to bark and run around me, snapping her jaws close to my body and tearing some of my clothes with her sharp teeth.

“I don’t want to fight you Natasha.” I warned the blonde she-wolf that was stopped in front of and let out an angry growled as response. The last straw was when she lifted her paw with her deadly claws out and scratched most of my arm. The stinging of the wound came quickly and I hissed at the pain it was already giving me.

Natasha pull away and I set my gaze at the bloody arm. The blood was oozing from the scratch and the dark red drops were dripping on the floor and some of them got in the dress. The wounds wasnt healing fast enough because it was made by another werewolf. It would take a couple of hours till it heal completely and I was going to endure the pain of the scratch for those hours.

I snapped back in to time and turned to the blonde wolf. I let out an outraged growl and quickly shifted in to my red wolf.  I opened my eyes and lunged at the she wolf that cringed back slightly at my form.

We both went tumbling to the ground and I grabbed her by the neck and held her in place. I was standing over her, my body covering her small one and I put my all of my weight in to her.

She whimpered feeling all that weight and she was struggling, trying to get more air in to her lungs, which were being squished because of me. Plus I was squeezing her wind pipe and was letting little air got trough it.

Stop!” She screamed in to my mind and I just ignored her.

‘Please!’ She begged, but my wolf just wanted to tear her throat out.

‘Why? Didn’t you say this was to the dead?’I asked her innocently and she let out a whine.

“I’m sorry! Please stop!” She screamed and I growl at her.

I was about to finish her when I felt a pair jaws wrap around my neck and threw off Natasha. I landed on my side and I let out yelp, but quickly got up. I turned back to my opponent, ready to lunge at them, but when I saw who it was; I instantly stopped at my tracks.

Daniel was standing over Natasha, who was giving me wolf like smirk.

Now I understand all of this. It was a set up to make me look like I was the one who started to this, when in reality it had been her.

‘Savannah, what is the meaning of this?’ Daniel’s voice boomed in my head and kept quite.

‘She was jealous Daniel that I like a good friend was keeping you company while she recovered. I told her about it and she just snapped and started to attack me! It was horrible!’ She sobbed, trying to get her breath back.

‘That is not true! She started all this mes-‘

“Shut up Savannah!” Daniel ordered me and I was dumbfounded. Suddenly we were surrounded by the pack members and all of them kept their distance from me, like I was an alien or something.

“My Baby!” Mrs. Sharp cried and run over to Natasha. She dropped herself to the floors and cradled her daughter’s wolf head in her lap. She quickly lifted her face; her eyes were filled with anger and sadness.

“You monster, how could you do this to my daughter! You’re an abomination!  ” She shouted and I just kept my stance, ignoring her. In fact, I ignored everyone and locked my eyes with Daniel dark blue ones.

‘Just answer this, do you believe her?’ I asked him and he just stare at me.

‘I’m going to ask this one more time De Luna, do you believe her yes or on?” I asked again and he sighed.

‘I don’t know.’ Was he’s only answer and I nodded at him. I turned my attention on the pack members and with them were Selena, Sarah, Ryan, Lily and Cameron. They all look at me with grim expressions and that put more alcohol in the wound.

 I walk passed him and the other pack members. I entered the mansion, still in wolf form and walk up the stairs, in to my room. Thankfully, the door was opened I entered easily and shifted.

I walk to one of the drawers and pull out a fresh set of underwear, which was black and put it on. Then I went to the walk in closet and got dressed in a pair of black short shorts, black knee high boos, a red tight T-shirt and I put my hair in a high pony tail.

I grabbed my other phone that nobody knew about and called the person that would help me to get out of here.

“Hello Savannah.”

“Hello to you too Simon.”

“What do you need honey?”He asked. I imagine him against his office chairs and narrowing his brown eyes.

“I need to get out of this town.”I snapped to him and he whistled.

“You’re lucky, Hunter Hanks was passing by the town and I’ll tell him to be there in ten minutes, okay?” I sighed in relief from the news.

“Yes and thank you Simon, you a life saver.” I admitted to him and he laughed.

“Anything for you hun.” He replied and hung up. I turned off the phone and stored it in my shorts. I took a deep breath and was ready to get out of the closet when I felt a presence behind me and by the musky scent I knew it was Daniel.

“What do you want?” I asked him and he just growled. He only had a pair of jeans on and looked beautiful but now it wasn’t the best time to ogle him. I walk out of the closet and grabbed my suitcase and threw it on the bed.

“Why did you leave like that? I wasn’t finished with you!” He shouted and I just ignore him.

“Well Daniel, I am finished with you.” I replied and started to take my clothes out of the closet and drawers in to big suitcase.

“Damn it Savannah, look at me!”

“Why Daniel?” I sighed.

“Because you are mine.” He growled and I turned away from him. I finished putting all of my things in to the suitcase and went to the bathroom to take my toothbrush and other toiletries. I put all of them in the suit case and I zipped it closed.

 I was about to grab the suitcase when Daniel wrapped his arm around me and pushed me in to the wall. I tried to get out of his grasp but he was stronger than me and I just turned my head to the side.

He used one of his hands and gripped my chin painfully and turned my face to him. His blue eyes were purely black and his chest was vibrating.

“Listen to me and listen good. You’re mine darling and only mine and now I’m going to show you how right I am.” He growled and crashed his lips to mine. He kissed hard and rough, like he had never done before and started to slowly tug my shirt upwards.

I came back to the present and pulled my knee up, which it him in his family jewels hard. He quickly let go off me and dropped to the floor, clutching himself.

“If you ever try to force yourself on me De Luna, I promise that I will kill you.” I snapped at him and grabbed my suitcase and walk up to the door.

“Oh and honey, we’re over.” I sang to him and closed the door with a loud bang.

I walked down the stairs and in the bottom of them was Natasha with smirk in her ugly looking face. I stopped in front of her and smiled. I lifted my hand and bitch slapped her in the face as hard as I could. She dropped to the floor and cupped her cheek.

“That was what you deserve honey.” I smiled at her and opened the front door.  I was already walking down the steps when I felt somebody grab my arm. I turned to the person and my heart breaks at the sight of Claire. She had tears going to down light tanned cheeks and she her were filled with sadness and sorrow.

“Please Savy don’t leave.” She begged and I pull her in to a hug.

“I’ll come visit you as soon as I can.” I whispered to her and she nodded.

“Now go back in the house, okay?”

“Okay.” She whispered and ran up the steps of the pack house. I was going to miss so much that little girl. She was angel and I hope one day she will earn to stand up for herself.

“Savannah!” I heard Hank say and I started to walk over to his 2012 Tacoma red truck. He quickly got out of the truck and took my suit case, which he threw on the trunk and helped me to get on his monstrosity.

“Ready?” He asked and I turned to look out of the window.  

My eyes connected with dark blue ones that had hurt me so much. Those blue eyes that used to make me so happy and made me feel safe, but know I don’t know what I felt the person who those eye belong to and that was person was Daniel De Luna.

I turned away from those that silently were pleading from me to stay and turned to Hank.

“Yes, I’m ready.” I replied softly and he nodded, starting the truck and taking me away from the person that had affected me in both in positive and negative ways.

Vote, comment and fan!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 85 35
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...
414K 12.7K 23
Hunter Tazer and Rain Meadows were that couple in high school that made people stop and think "Damn, are they still together?!" For the two years tha...
47.1K 710 16
She was an omega They were Alphas She turn rouged They became Kings She wanted love They wanted power She was a kid inside and a fighter outside ...
33.2K 741 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...