Memory (H2OVanoss)[Completed]

Par ChaolypticCrticism

His laugh, his smile, his eyes, and his last words. Oh god his last words were the saddest things I've ever h... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 4

1K 68 24
Par ChaolypticCrticism

He felt blood drip down the side of his face from a cut in his forehead, he couldn't remember what caused the injury, but he knew it was there. The same way he could feel the bullet wound in his stomach. Both of the stung.

He tried to move his arm, but too much pain shocked his body into staying still, that seemed like the best option.

Maybe I had friends with me, he thought, trying to figure out a solution to his problem.

They'll come back for me, they'll help me.

He waited in the rubble for two days.

--------------------

It had now been six months since the accident. And in that time they had managed to complete one successful bank robbery, leaving the vault completely empty and not giving the police a chance to chase them.

They had learned their lesson about the police.

----------

A few weeks after the robbery, when they had finally shifted their gear back into working gear, they received a letter.

"Who's it from?" Craig asked as he worked on his computer on the kitchen table, organizing his files.

"Um, it doesn't say on the envelope, should I open it?" Lui asked, turning the blank envelope over and over to find a name.

"Maybe we should open it with everyone in the room?" Craig suggested, tearing his eyes away from his computer screen.

"Yea, I think that seems best. Who knows, maybe it's important." Lui said, tucking the note into his pocket as he walked towards the living room where mostly everyone had gathered.

"Hey, anyone know where Jonathan is?" He asked, looking for their new leader.

"I think he might be in the planning room." Tyler said, his gaze not leaving the TV. Lui nodded and headed down the hall to where the planning room was. He knocked on the door, knowing Jonathan could hear it.

The door cracked opened just a bit to reveal Jonathan. "Oh, hey Lui. What can I do for you?" He sounded tired, Lui could even see that Jonathan had muffled a yawn.

"Oh, we just got this letter in the mail and it seemed important so I thought we could read it together." Lui held the envelope up.

Jonathan nodded. "I'll be right there, let me just clean some of this mess up. Ok?" Lui nodded and Jonathan closed the door.

--------------------------

"You're the only one in here, why do you bother to keep things in order?"

"Because I like knowing exactly where everything is."

"Well if you make a mess of it, I'm pretty sure you can know where everything is in it."

"Very funny, Jonathan, but organization is just what I'm used to. I don't want to miss anything that could be hiding underneath a gigantic mess, so I only keep out what I need. Then everything else goes put away."

"Well, guess there's no getting through to you, huh?"

"To each their own, I don't tell you how to live your life."

"Yet you organize everything and anything we share."

"At least I don't organize everything you own, so be grateful."

-----------------------

"Perfect, everything is exactly where it belongs."

Jonathan couldn't bear to mess up the organization in the planning room, it had been his room, and he wanted to have it stay the exact same way.

"Everything is exactly where you wanted it."

-----------

"So, what does the letter say?"

"It's from the MMB."

"Them? What do they want?"

"Looks like they got a job for us, they want to meet tonight at midnight."

"Where?"

"Across town, Radio Park. A few blocks from our usual spot."

"Does it say anything about the job?"

"All it says is that he had some trouble with a guy and says he'll need our help to set him straight. Says he's got a pretty hefty reward for us."

"Maybe we should take it, I mean we have been off the grid for a while. Can't have anyone thinking they can take our place."

"Are we sure that's the best idea, maybe we're not ready to take on a job like this."

"Well if we don't take it, then they'll get someone else who will. And think about what that could do to our reputation."

"So it's settled then. Radio Park at midnight. Everyone, go get ready."

------------------------

"Craig, look up as much as you can about this crew, I want to make sure we can trust them."

"Yes, sir. I'm doing all I can."

"You better be, Mini. Now Tyler, any news from other gangs about this crew?"

"Not really, from what I've gathered they've just arrived in town."

"Really Tyler? Then how have they contacted us?"

"I don't Mini, maybe you should ask them."

"Shut it you two, we don't have time for this. We have a meeting tonight at the abandoned sheet metal factory at midnight with this crew. Now get to work, we need to make sure we know enough about them for our meeting tonight. So no more fighting, alright?"

"Yes sir."

"Yes sir."

-----------------------

With their masks on, they waited in the center of Radio Park at exactly 11:57 PM. Tyler was becoming impatient.

"How do we even know they're coming?"

"They'll be here, trust me. They haven't let us down before."

"But-"

"Tyler, I said they'll be here ok? Now shut up and wait."

Just as he said that there was movement across the park. Bushes moved to reveal another masked crew as they both met in the middle.

"Nice to see you again, Nanners."

"Same to you, Delirious. It certainly has been a while since we last met. How's it been? I've heard you've been off the grid for a while."

"We've had a few issues that needed to be resolved, but it's nothing we can't handle. So what do you need from us, exactly."

"Well, you know me, always getting into trouble, right? Well, and don't get mad at me for this, I thought maybe it would be a fun prank to slip a few drops of vertigo into the drinks of a fellow crew. You know, see what those drugs can do to someone. But, unfortunately it didn't go as I planned, and my dealer thought he could swindle me."

"How does this involve us?"

"Well, if you would let me finish. Anyway, he raised the price and of course I did not appreciate that very much, so I declined. Now, this is the part I need you for. I would like you to kill this man for me."

"Sounds simple enough."

"And maybe you could get me that vertigo I wanted? Anything else in his warehouse is yours and not to mention I will pay you handsomely for this."

Jonathan looked at the guys, who all seemed to be in agreement. Jonathan nodded and turned back towards Nanners.

"I think you have yourself a deal my friend."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

139K 9.4K 59
***COMPLETED*** It wasn't their choice. In fact, nobody had a choice. Someone else chose and the rest just passed it on. Who actually makes these...
51.6K 4.3K 54
Sequel to Protection From Hell ----- "In every Angel, a Demon hides..... And in every Demon, an angel strides." The worst choices are always the ones...
18.2K 764 21
What if... what if you weren't happy... What if you didn't feel that spark... What if you were with him... your lover... the man your parents tied...
51.6K 2.3K 66
WARNING!! ⚠️⚠️ This story is not suitable for people under 13. It contains bullying, language, discrimination, rejection and trauma. If you don't lik...