imagines • l.j.

By creativelyblind

Lauren & You one shots and short stories. More

intro
youtube q&a
but you're my favorite nerd
my letter to you
indirects - part one
indirects - part two
song lyric prank - (gone wrong)
sweetness, you ruin me
i want you to scream
behind her back
well worth it
i wanna be in the stars too
she thinks you cheat
boarding schools and homophobic fools - part one
boarding schools and homophobic fools - part two
boarding schools and homophobic fools - final part
you got me on cloud nine baby
you love and you learn
thank you

i'd be doing a lot better with you on top of me

5.9K 158 15
By creativelyblind

// This is very short and I'm sorry for that, but I haven't updated in a while so this is just a filler for now. Also the girl's performance last night was amazing. Not to mention Lauren pretending to grab that girl's hair and slap her ass made me realize how gay I actually am. Also this could have been smut, but I don't know if I want to write it yet, so I apologize. //

• • •

"I can't do this anymore," Lauren's voice mumbles from across the bedroom where she is sprawled out on her bed with an absurd amount of textbooks piled around her.

You raise your head to look over to where she is and what you see does not surprise you. Lauren has never been one to focus on homework. Normally she does not even do it, but if she has any hope to graduate, she definitely has to do it. That appears to be a very hard task for your girlfriend to understand as she does not seem to have made any progress since you both started about an hour ago. Sadly, your girlfriend's terrible decisions make it that much more difficult for you.

Looking over at your girlfriend, you see that she had placed herself on her stomach with her head face down in a text book, groaning loudly at every possible second. All that is visible is her raven hair and her feet under all the mess she has created in such a short amount of time. If you had not known she was doing homework, you would swear she had created this mess over weeks and weeks of neglect. It still amazes you just how much of a procrastinator she actually is.

Sighing, you let out a soft chuckle and turn yourself back to the work that is laid out on the desk in front of you.

"It's not funny," you hear her mumble further into the book.

"You're right," you sigh, turning yourself around in the desk chair and situating your attention back to the disheveled girl on the bed behind you, "this is not funny. It's homework, Lauren. It's not rocket science."

She lifts her head up from the book and props her chin up on her hands, which prompts her to turn her full attention to you. "That's easy for you to say, Y/N. You actually know this stuff."

"I know this stuff..." you trail off, raising up from the chair and softly padding over to the bed to sit on the one clear spot your girlfriend has left near her head, "...because I actually pay attention."

She looks up at you and scoffs loudly, allowing her head to slip back down into the book, leaving only the back of her hair visible.

"Lauren," you sigh, placing a hand on her back and running your hand over the area slowly, "you're acting like this is the hardest thing you have ever done in you life."

"It is," she jerks out of the book, nearly clipping your chin with the back of her head in the process. "This is very hard."

"Okay," you say, tucking a finger under her chin to pull her eyes back to yours. "Maybe I can help you."

"No," she shakes her head adamantly, "this is boring. Let's do something fun."

"Lauren..."

"Why don't we make out," she offers, sitting up on her calves in the middle of the bed causing some books to plummet down onto the floor. "Making out is fun."

"Yes it is," you agree, but not making any further action, "but do you know what else is fun?"

She looks at you with furrowed eyebrows and a frown playing on her lips. You figure she has figured out she is not getting a make out session with you.

"Graduating high school is fun, Lauren," you fire back with a quiet smirk playing on your lips. You give her a reassuring pat on her head as you take a stand from the bed and begin walking back over to the desk, "but if you do your homework, I'll think about it."

Without looking back, you hear the quiet creak of the bed as Lauren shift back down on her stomach, followed by a load of books and papers being pushed around to make more room for herself.

You take a seat back at the desk with a content smile playing on your lips as you know you have won. You hear her sigh from behind you and you know that it's the sexual frustration getting to her, rather than the homework. Deep down, you know she's not gonna do it without persuasion so you decide to spice things up a bit.

Shifting in your seat quietly, you reach under your shirt and unclasp your bra from the back. You peer over your shoulder once more to see if you have alerted her, but you find her staring deeply into the book in front of her face with her bottom lips trapped between her teeth. The sight causes your stomach to flutter on the spot.

Returning back to what you were doing, you pull the straps over your shoulders and make a quick work of getting it off while still wearing your shirt. With little as little noise as possible, you place it in between your legs, hiding it from her view. Seeing that she really isn't gonna get any work done, you figure you might as well make it fun for you.

"How ya doing over there, babe," you ask quietly.

You hear her sigh, followed by some rustling as you turn your head to look at her and find that she has re-positioned herself on her back, leaning against the headboard with her arms crossed behind her head.

"What are you doing," you ask, only to receive a smirk on her pink lips.

"Well, I was thinking," she says huskily in her low voice, a smirk plastered to her face, "I'd be doing a lot better with you on top of me."

Your breath hitches at the thought, but she doesn't catch it, so you're able to keep your calm demeanor for just a while longer. Though you desperately want to crack under the pressure, you decide the long term consequences are much worse.

"I'm not coming over there until you finish one worksheet, so you are just making it harder on yourself," you reply, turning back to the work on your desk, busing yourself with that to get your mind off her the extremely sexy girl behind you.

She groans in response, her patience running thin with the back and forth, but you're not falling into it. And she doesn't seem to be too happy once she figures that out because she starts wining almost immediately.

"You're depriving me of my sexual needs, Y/N," she begins, but you just nod your head at her rant. "I, you're girlfriend, am over here, desperately wanting to make out with you, my fucking, hot as hell, girlfriend and all you care about is homework."

"Maybe sometimes you need to care a little more about your homework and then you would see things would be much easier," you say sternly, not even looking back to see if she complies or not. You get all the reassurance you need when you hear the familiar rustling of papers, followed by groans of frustration. "Besides, if you had just done it the first time I asked, we could be doing something else by now."

She groans again, huffing down into her book in frustration, seemingly too stubborn to see that it is not that bad. She has always been known to over exaggerate when it comes to things she wants, but you never have been annoyed with it until now. If she just would do her work, then the two of you could engage in something more fun, but you know that if you do it now, her homework will never get done and she'll be grounded. Then you each spend two weeks apart from each other and that's worse than holding off for a few minutes to finish an assignment. You just wish she would see it.

One thing Lauren has never been able to do is keep herself together when she is sexually frustrated. Especially when she knows that you won't give in to her little ploy of seducing you to no end. Sometimes it is harder for you to keep your composure, other times you find enough strength to put up with her. However, it doesn't last very long most of the time.

Peeking over your shoulder for one last time, you see that her eyes are aimed on a paragraph in her book and she is seemingly trying to get back into her work. Deciding to turn the tables a little, you decide to giver her some motivation.

Taking the bra from between your legs, you ball it up in your hand and gently toss it over to her, where it lands on the open in book in front of her face. First she doesn't think much of it, but then you see her eyes visibly widen as she look over to you. She finds you smirking over at her with an eyebrow raised dauntingly.

"W-what are you-"

"Finish your work and more will come off than just my bra," you add, turning away from her to avoid seeing her reaction.

However, you find out when you hear pages turning and constant writing coming from behind you in a matter of seconds. You can assure yourself that this is the fastest you've seen Lauren work and you decide that, sometimes, maybe a little motivation doesn't hurt.

• • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 23
Continuation of my one shot She Loves Control from my Camren One Shots Collection. Requested from many of my loyal and gorgeous readers. The first ch...
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
1.6K 68 12
Random one-shots about you and the girls of 5H. Enjoy! :)
3.1K 103 1
Is it ever enough?