WereCoyote | Damon Salvatore...

By -stilesunicorn

[BOOK 1 IN THE LIA SERIES] Emilia Gilbert lost her parents and her life came crashing down. Elena, Emilia's t... More

Intro & Cast
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
b o o k t w o

t w e n t y f i v e

9.1K 271 115
By -stilesunicorn

Emilia

Fantasies are made up from your imaginations, and in your imaginations everything goes as planned. You set a plan, you do it, you nail it, and you look pretty while doing it.

Now, I had expected to tell Elena myself about my plan after I've done it. But unfortunately this wasn't a fantasy but a reality. I wish it was though, so everything would be better and actually go as planned.

Sad to say, Elena caught me mid-plan and hate to break it to you, but it wasn't planned. Carrying Stefan down the stairs was huge weight on me, but this situation with Elena is even heavier.

"Emilia, what the hell are you doing?"

I froze and stared at the wooden door in front of me, staring in shock with wide eyes. My ears slightly moved at the nervousness and I took the guts to turn around to face my hurt/shocked/ashamed/furious sister.

"Hey, Elena." I gulp, waving slightly. "Emilia, you are going to explain to me this instant on what I just witnessed you doing!" Elena scowled, breathing harshly.

"Uh, putting Stefan in the cell?"

"No shit, Sherlock! Buy why did you do that?" Elena practically yelled, pursing her lips. "Elena, you saw how he was in the woods, he's changing. And if we keep him out in the open, god knows he might expose himself or start World War V. So, keeping him in here is literally the only choice we have."

Elena scoffs, "Yeah, but you couldn't tell me."

"I wanted to."

"When?"

"After I've done it. I swear I was going to." I say, my voice cracking. "Hmm, how about you give him a piece of your mind and then you tell me? Huh? That's better isn't?" Elena says, tears brimming in her eyes as she walked out.

"What's the big deal anyway?"

"The big deal?" She scoffs, "The big deal is that you took him from me before I could talk to him, understand things with him. But no, you just had to act first and take him without my permission."

"Your permission?" I scoff, "I didn't know you guys were playing role play. But I guess he's your boyfriend after all. So, I'm sorry Elena for what I did." I say bluntly before walking out the door.

Damon was in the hallway, leaning against the wall, and when he saw me he instantly stood up. "Lia-" I held my hand up to stop him from talking, "Not in the mood."

I walked past him and to the stairs that led to the house. I hiked up the stairs and walked down the hallway to the front door. I pulled open the door and ran down the porch steps, pulling my coat closer to my body.

I walk across the pavement and to the sidewalk that led to the main road. Tears stung in my eyes and pursed my lips as I let them fall free. The tears slid down my cheeks as I sped my pace to the bus stop ahead of me.

It's so unlikely for me and Elena to fight, but when we do it's the worst. We're twin sisters and when one gets hurt, the other does, but now we're both hurt from the other.

Whenever we argue or fight, no one talks to any of us because they know that we'll just go all monster on them. Elena is a part of me, literally, and I love her to death, but in the end we're sisters and sisters fight.

I wiped the tears from my face and sat down on the bus stop bench. I sniffed and wrapped my arms around my upper body, creating heat. I looked down at my right hand and realized the vervain ring was gone, I must've dropped it somewhere.

Suddenly, a cold drop of water falls on my head, right in the center. I groaned when I realized that it was rain starting to fall. I pulled my coat over my head just as a strong wind came along the heavy rain. I stood up and decided to just walk home before tsunami jones the party too.

I walked down the sidewalk fast but kept walking back because of the strong wind. Suddenly, a car sped by over a pond of dirt water that splashed it all over my body. I cried out louder when my right heel broke and I went down on the pavement. I pulled both my heels off and stood up.

I continued walking barefoot, one hand holding both heels, the other holding the coat above my hand, and my dress soaked in dirt water. How cliché.

I cried out in happiness when I spotted my house a few meter away and I took off running to the porch. I hiked up the porch steps and sighed as I threw the heels on the floor and knocked on the front door.

The door opened and I stepped inside into the warmth of my house. "What the hell happened to you?" Jeremy asks, looking at the mess. "Nothing." I answered, tears brimming my eyes. Jeremy smiled sadly and closed the front door, "Do you need a hug?"

"I'd love that." I nodded, a tear falling down my cheek as Jeremy stepped closer to me and embraced me in his warmth. Several tears followed the first one and now I was a sobbing mess on Jeremy's shoulder. "How about you take a shower while I make some hot cocoa?"

I stepped back from the hug, "Ok." Jeremy smiled and rubbed my shoulder before turning around and walking to the kitchen. "Thank you." I call after him. Jeremy turns and gives me a smiled before pulling open the refrigerator. I sigh and walk up the steps barefoot and a shivering mess.

I slipped inside my room and took off my black coat, throwing it on the floor. Soon followed my dress, my bra, and my panties before I stepped inside the bathroom. I walked to the shower and stepped into the tub, closing the curtain behind me before turning on the hot water.

The water hit my head and I smiled at the heat caressing my frozen body. I ran my hands over my arms and enjoyed the water. I then squeezed shampoo on my palm and caressed my hair roots, sighing in delight. I washed away the soap from my hair and grabbed my loaf, squeezing soap on it.

I cleaned my body with the loaf before stepping under the water and rubbing the soap of, humming softly. I then turned off the water and poked my hand out of the shower curtain, taking the towel and wrapping it around my body before pulling open the shower curtain and stepping out of the tub.

I pulled open the bathroom door and stepped in my room, jumping when I spotted Damon twirling in my desk chair. I clicked my tongue and cleared my throat, announcing my presence. Damon stopped twirling and his eyes snapped to me, falling down to my body as he scanned my towel covered body.

"Eyes up here, mister."

Damon snapped his eyes to mine and a smirk formed onto his face. "Sexy legs." He muttered, standing in front of me. "Why are you here?" I ask, crossing my arms to cover my cleavage. "Dropping these." He said, holding up my broken black heels. "Those were on my front porch." I pointed out, narrowing my eyes at him.

Damon opened his mouth but closed it, and I realized that he was caught in a lie. "What are you really doing here, Damon?" I ask, raising an amusing eyebrow. "Uh, I wanted to make sure you were alright." He answers, pursing his lips. I smirked, "Awww, you have a heart." I laughed, poking his chest where his heart was.

Damon rolled his eyes but a small smile was playing on his lips. I smiled and took the heels from his hand, throwing them on the floor. I walked to my closet and pulled it open as I asked, "Where's Elena?" Damon sighed, "She's staying with Stefan." I nodded and pursed my lips, pulling out my pajamas.

"How is she?"

"Why ask?"

"Because I miss her." I answer and Damon purses his lips before chuckling. "Wear this." Damon says, pulling a hot pink bra and panties from my drawer. I glared at him and pulled the undergarments from him, stuffing them back into the drawer as he laughed wholeheartedly. "Now, can you go out so I can change?" I asked, pursing my lips.

"Is that an option?" Damon asks, smirking playfully. "Door is literally right there." I say, pointing my finger at the door behind him. Damon laughs and I hide a small smile as he walks to the door, looking back at me. "Oh wait, I forgot something." He says, walking to me.

I gave him a confused look as he pulled something out of his pocket. He held out his hand and my eyes widened at the purple ring between his index and thumb. "You found it." I sighed in relief. "Don't loose that again, I don't want you ending up dead." He says, taking my right hand in his and slipping the ring into my middle finger.

"Thank you." I say, smiling up at him. Damon nods, and presses a soft light feather kiss to my cheek. I freeze as he steps back and looks at me, "I really needed to do that." He whispers before backing away and turning around, vanishing out of my room.

Damon left. He left. Left me in a hot mess. He so owes me.

♡ ♡ ♡

It took me everything to muster up the guts to talk to Elena and work things out. She was a few meters away from me, well not literally she was inside the Salvatore's house and I was outside. I was standing on the front porch, deciding whether to do it or not. I mean what if she just throws a pie on my face and flips me off. But what if she accepts my apology, god this is so confusing.

Before I could decide the front door opened and Damon stood there watching me in amusement. "So, when are you deciding on knocking the door? I want to prepare my omg face." He says, smiling smugly as he crosses his arms. "Where is she?" I ask, ignoring his comment.

"I knew you were coming so I locked her up in Stefan's room. So watch out if she claws your face off, and if she ask where I am, tell her I went out. Which I'm really going to do." He says before walking past me and down the porch steps, to his car.

I sigh and look through the ajar door inside the house. I ran my hand down my face before stepping inside the house, closing the front door behind me. I gulped as I walked down the hall and to the staircase, hiking up to Stefan's room.

And now I stood in front of the door, with the key in the keyhole from my side pf the door. I licked my lips and turned the key in the keyhole, pushing the door open. Elena jumped up from the bed and walked towards the door, but stopped when she saw me.

I bit my lip and stepped inside the room, closing the door behind me softly. Elena sighed and turned around, her back facing me. "Hey," I say softly, standing behind her. "What do you want, Emilia?" She asks, not looking at me. "I'm sorry." I whisper, looking down at the floor.

"You didn't look like it the other day." Elena says, scoffing. "I was angry." I say, keeping my answers short. "Well, I was angry too and I still am." She says, turning around to face me. "I'm sorry." I say, looking up at her face. "Keep saying that, Emilia, but it wouldn't do a change."

Elena walked past me and to the door but I stopped her. "It doesn't have to change anything, I just want you to know that I'm sorry for what I've done yesterday. I wanted to ask you but I know you'd say no, and that you'd never agree with me."

"Because he's my boyfriend, Emilia, I love him and I want what's best for him. I don't want him locked up in the cellar."

"Yet he's still locked up." Elena opens her mouth to say something but closes it. "You were here for a whole day and you could've took him out, but you chose not to because I'm right, Elena. It's better if he stays there till he gets better, and turns back to who he really is." This time my voice was lower, softer and convincing.

Elena nodded and looked down at floor, "I guess your right." I smiled, "So, forgive me?" She looked up at me as I gave her a hopeful look. "Forgiven." She answers, smiling as I sighed in relief. "Thank god." I smiled and we both walked to each other, embracing. "I love you, Lena." I whispered.

"I love you more, Em."

-------------------------------------------

HALO!!! :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, 5 more chapter and this book is poof, done! So plz vote and comment if you liked this chapter❤️

//-stilesunicorn//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.3K 29
[BOOK 2 IN THE LIA SERIES] ❝Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.❞ Emilia Gilbert was on...
246K 4.7K 57
In desperate need of editing, which I haven't started yet. Book 1 Rio Salvatore. The eldest Salvatore brother, turned at 25 years of age. He, unlike...
84.6K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
240K 5.8K 44
Laura Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, the sassy and sarcastic twin. The most popular girl in school and on the cheerleading squad sta...