Forced Marriage [Completed]

By celestialxcross

Destiny Pitch is the most unlucky girl one will ever know. Her mother died when she was a baby, she was rais... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Author's Note
Announcement

Chapter 33

76.3K 2.6K 34
By celestialxcross

"The worst part about being lied to is when you realize you believed it"

-Frank Ocean-

***

Stefano's P.O.V

I am worried about Destiny's whereabouts. It's almost night time and she hasn't even returned, or make any calls. I wonder if something wrong happened. But I am pretty sure that she only went to Wendy's house, but when I called her earlier, she said Destiny was already going home.

Gosh, Destiny darling, why do you always make me feel worried, like why can't she understand that I need her to be safe all the time or else I would feel like I am dying.

And to make things even worse, there is actually a thunderstorm outside. And the rain is pouring heavily. Where could she be ? Our driver that sent her said he didn't know where she went for she didn't inform him whatsoever, and right now, no one knows where she is.

I try sending my men, but due to the weather, it's a bit hard to fully operate, and the pitiful part is the fact that I can only stay here hoping that she is okay.

Destiny, Destiny, Destiny

I swear, why haven't you been back yet ?

I know that I often leave the house like today, and I just got back this evening, hoping to see her beautiful face but she was nowehere to be found, up until now.

And it's giving me lots of headache and anxiety.

When I am on my worst mind state, I hear the sound of the door opening, and i quickly go to the front door to see who it is, and as I thought, it's Destiny. She is finally back and she looks like a horrible mess.

Her ash brown hair is wet by the rain, and her eyes look sad and slanted, unlike her usual bright and sparkly eyes. Her skin gets slightly paler and she is shivering from the cold, and I see her usually pink lip getting slightly blue and her clothes are fully drenched in water.

I run to her side and try to hold her, but somehow, she refuses as she moves her body away from me, as if she is avoiding my touch and one of the maid come with a towel as she takes it and wrap it around her shoulder.

Without caring for anything, she walks up the stairs. I try following her but somehow it almost like I am invisible in her sight, as she remains silence to some of my questions.

"Where have you been ? I was worried about you"

I try talking to her but she simply wouldn't reply.

"Destiny, are you okay ?"

One more time, I try to hold her shoulder but she moves her body again so I cannot touch her. She gives me a short glare and she tries to fasten her steps.

When we reach the third floor, where our room is supposed to be at, instead of going in to our room, she goes inside a guest room, which takes me aback. She never does this before and I'm not sure why she is doing this right now, but when I am about to follow her in, she closes the door and lock it from the inside, as if she doesn't want me to be in the same room as her.

And it doesn't take me long to realize, that she is acting a little bit weird, and the worst part is I don't understand why.

Why is she acting this way ?

I think it's best to let her be on her own right now and I still have some things left to be done.

***

After finally finishing my project design  and reply to some emails, I decide that it's best to take a break, and my stomach seems to agree with me as well.

so I decide to get downstairs and walk to the dining room, since I haven't really had dinner yet since I was so worried.

And I'm sure she hasn't as well, maybe I should get a maid to deliver some food to her later on.

I sit in one of the chair and when I look around, I realize it's just me and a few maids around, and the whole dining table is filled with food but there are no one else filling the dining chairs other than me, and it feels really empty somehow.

Alan should have been asleep already by now and Destiny... she needs some time alone, though I haven't figured out the reason behind her sudden strange behavior.

For real

Did I do anything wrong ?

Maybe it was my words ? Or perhaps my attitude ?

Maybe she is upset because I travel a lot and rarely stay at home ?

Argh, it's frustrating. And I am making such a huge fuss about it to the point I am ashamed of myself.

The dinner made by a top chef just doesn't taste as delicious as her cooked food are, and it makes me lose my appetite, so after trying to swallow things to simply stray my hunger, I decide to take a walk around, and to free my mind from all the stress from today.

When I step in front of Alan's bedroom, I see the light is still on, so I slowly open it and see Alan sitting on his bed, with a story book on his hand, something he rarely does.

"What are you doing ? Why aren't you asleep yet ?" I approach him and decide to take a sit beside him.

And Alan points at me with his book.

"Mama usually reads bed time stories for me before putting me off to bed, so why hasn't she done that today ?"

I look at him and I see a genuine sadness somehow. He doesn't understand, just like I do.

I sigh and pat his back.

"Mama is not feeling that well today, so she can't ready you bedtime stories today, and I don't think I can do it as well, you know I am not good at these kinds of things"

Alan stares at me with his round eyes. As if he is trying to look through me.

"Is mama sick ?"

I try to force a weak smile, shake my head, and he asks again

"Did you have adult fights with her ?"

Once again, I shake my head.

"No, that is impossible, Papa loves Mama, and I wouldn't purposely try to hurt her"

And he asks again, one more time

"So why isn't she here ?"

I truly cannot answer that, and I just sigh in defeat.

"Just go to bed for now okay" I try to be a little bit closer to him as father and son, but somehow, something just doesn't click in this whole situation.

I cover his body with the blanket and I put the book back at where it belongs to, in the shelf.

With one last good night sentence, I rise from the bed and walk toward the outside.

After Turning off the light on his room, I slowly close the door and sigh.

I think it's better if I go to sleep now as well, after all, I will be really busy tomorrow and I need to focus on works as well. My staff and the others would be upset if I don't concentrate on the presentation tomorrow.

When I open the door of my room, I notice that Destiny isn't sleeping in the bed like usual. She must have slept in the guest room she entered earlier.

With heavy steps, I walk toward the bed. And as I try to lay down, I feel emptiness. Destiny is not sleeping beside me and it makes me feel like something is missing, and I hate this kind of feeling.

I, Stefano Capello, has never experienced such a feeling before.

I used to be okay of sleeping alone, I prefer it over sleeping with someone. And I used to be so independent, and I would never rely on anyone for my dear life.

But now, without Destiny by my side, without having her tiny arms on mine, her beautiful face near mine, and without smelling her calming floral scent beside me as I fall asleep, I just can't relax and feel at ease.

I feel like I am about to have a nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 0 19
A storm that clears a hurdle or creates a chaos!!!! Destiny is something that is beyond ones thoughts and imaginations. Fate is something that can ne...
85.1K 3.1K 49
This story will show you how in one minute destiny can be so kind and how next moment destiny can be so cruel. This story is about how a happy family...
102K 3.2K 33
He's a millionaire. He can never deny his father. Her happiness is her family. She can do anything for her family. But when she's forced to support h...
45 27 17
Ziya Anderson's life turned upside down when 1 phone call changed her entire career and life turning it upside down. Ziya lived with her family of 3...