Six Years [Leni Robredo x Rod...

By aminoassids

SIX YEARS - BOOK 1 President Rody Duterte and VP Leni Robredo agrees to pretend that they are together until... More

Prologue: The Agreement
Year 1: Yellow Rose
Year 1: One Petal Down
Year 1: First Dance
Year 1: Leni Meets Duterte Kids
Year 1: Digong meets Robredo Kids
Year 2: Her Boyfriend
Year 2: Can't Get Closer
Year 2: To Fall or to Not?
Year 2: Relationship Goals
Year 2: Intensifying Feelings
Year 2: Suyuin si Leni
Year 3: Happy Birthday Leni
Year 3: Christmas Eve (Explicit)
Year 3: Trapped, Caged and Barred
Year 3: Against Her Will (Explicit)
Year 3: Where Kisses Lead To (Explicit)
Year 4: Is It a Happy Birthday?
Year 4: Scattered Beans
Year 4: Even More Messed Up
Year 4: I Can't Do this Alone
Year 5: Valentine's Party
Year 5: False Alarm
Year 5: Expecting Too Much
Year 5: Pasalamat ka Maganda ka
Year 5: Recurring Feelings
Year 5: In His Arms
Year 6: Bad Angle
Year 6: Save Me
Year 6: Am I Late?
Year 6: Can't Blame Love (Explicit)
Year 6: Bayan o Puso?
A Get Back to Reality

Year 3: No Other Options

1.2K 39 30
By aminoassids

Leni decided to keep a distance from Digong since Bolet confronted her as she evaluates the situation and fathom about the right thing to do, to tell Digong about it despite the uncertainty of his reaction or hide it from him forever.

It was Friday afternoon when Digong called Leni and the HUDCC for a direct reporting about the housing progress in Tacloban. It was purely professional, purely a business. He tried to avoid going personal with Leni despite that he badly wants to talk to her upon noticing how she has been trying to avoid him lately — he didn't want to nag her.

"Leni, hatid na kita?" He offered as the meeting ended. It was the first time he offered her a ride home since she started avoiding him, he usually joins her as his personnels drive them to her place; it was like a routine for them before and she missed it.

"Nako, wag na. Kaya ko na." She politely rejected. "Sigurado ka?" He asked, she nodded politely with a weak smile. He looked at her sad eyes staring at the ground, he held her chin and lifted her line of sight in level with his.

"Ayoko ng ganyan ka, Leni." He uttered and gazed into her eyes. As their eyes met, she felt a sudden relief on her chest, he seem to have this power of making her feel better — effortlessly.

A small smile sprouted on her lips. "Okay yan," her smile appeared contagious to him. "Hatid na kita?" He asked again, she nodded keeping the smile on her lips.

Digong escorted her up to the doorsteps of her condo unit. "Ayos ka na dito?" He asked. "Sige, Digong. Baka marami ka pang gagawin." She stated as they stood in front of her doorsteps. They smiled at each other, her feelings for him triggered upon seeing him smile, he was very precious.

"Pano? Mauna na ako." He bid, she nodded. She watched him walk towards the elevator. He pressed the down button and waited for it to arrive.

"Digong." She called. He looked at her. She strode towards him and kissed his cheek. "Ingat ka," she uttered as she exhaled heavily. He blushed for a moment, for him, she was the sweetest; he nodded before he entered the elevator.

She lightly walked back and entered her condo unit. Her smiles turned into a curious one as she heard the television inside.

She checked the living room and saw Bolet. "Kanina ka pa?" She asked. "Di naman." He replied. She suddenly lost a statement to keep to conversation going urging the silence to enter the place. She placed her purse on the coffee table and headed towards the kitchen.

He kept his eyes on the television, his face remained serious.

"Kumain ka na ba? Gusto mo ipagluto kita?" She offered and checked the refrigerator for the available foods.

"Ikaw ba? Kumain ka na?" He returned the question. "Ah, oo. Kumain na ako." She replied and took the ham from the ref.

"Malamang pinakain ka na ng shota mo." He turned off the television and glared at her. She paused and looked at him with a deep anxiety.

He stood up and walked towards her. "Akala ko ba malinaw na tayo? Bakit nakikipaglandian ka parin kay Digong? Ano Leni? Hindi mapigilan ang kalandian?" He taunted her.

"Bolet..." she uttered as she didn't want to argue again. "Wala naman kaming ginagawang masama—"

"Wala akong pakielam. Sinabi mo na yan noon and you expect me to buy that?" He interrupts. "Akala ko ba makikipaghiwalay ka na diyan?" He followed.

"Hindi naman ganon kadali yon—"

"Hindi ganon kadali?!" He scoffed. "Ang bilis mo ngang bumigay diyan tapos ngayon itatama na natin yang kalokohan mo biglang mahirap? Ang tagal ng pending time?" He snorted. "O baka naman wala ka talagang planong makipaghiwalay diyan at balak mo paring pagsabayin kami kase malandi ka?" He followed uttering such insult to her.

She knew she did something wrong but even if she was innocent of his allegations about not even trying to fix her mess up, she felt like she no longer has the right to refute. She bowed her head and tried to contain her tears. He felt so irked, he decided to head to the bedroom to have some time alone.

She brought back the ham to the ref and fixed the things around her place before she went to the bedroom to talk to Bolet again.

He was calmly reading a pocket book as she entered the room. He just glanced at her and went back to reading. She exhaled heavily before she sat beside him at the bedside.

"Bolet, sorry." She apologized making her pity herself, partly. He ignored her.

"Kausapin mo naman ako o. Sorry. Ginagawa ko naman lahat para maayos yung gusot na nagawa ko, sana habaan mo pa yung pasensya mo saakin—"

"Lahat? Kung ginagawa mo lahat eh di sana okay na tayo ngayon. Don't play with me." He refuted. She didn't know how to make him feel better, she blames herself for it.

"Sorry kung kulang pa yung ginagawa—"

"Kulang talaga!" He cuts in silencing her. "Alam mo Leni? Dinadaan mo lahat sa drama. Just because we are buying your drama doesn't mean you should take it for granted. Eh ngayon? Alam ko na yang arte mo. Mag-isip ka na ng tama, ayusin mo yang problema mo." He followed regardless if she was getting hurt of his words already.

Digong noticed how Leni seemed to be gloomy and a bit distant for the past days. It worried him to think that she might have regretted what happened between them during the Christmas night, he had to do something, he has to talk to her about it. It felt like she's intentionally avoiding him. She won't talk about why she has been cold to him even if he tries to reach her out, she feared that she would fall for him harder and it would hurt her more if she stays close to him.

"Leni," He called her before she was able to exit the meeting room after the cabinet discussion. She took a deep breath before she turned to him. "Pwede ba tayong mag-usap? Tayong dalawa lang sana sa opisina?" He asked courageously. She knew it would be a confrontation about her sudden coldness, she wasn't prepared for it very much yet but she had no choice. "Sige." She replied and followed him upstairs.

He walked in front of her, she walked few meters behind him. As she turned to him, he immediately asked her the question that bugged him recently.

"May problema ba tayo?" He asked with a sincere concern in his voice. She knew it would be a confrontation, she wasn't ready for it but a part of her felt like she needed it, however, she was unable to answer.

"Mam, sana mapagusapan natin kung may problema." He expressed. "Digong, wala namang problema." She replied briefly, both of them got caged in silence. "Sige, Digong. Mauna na siguro ako." She breaks in but as she was about to turn around, he began to speak.

"Mam," he uttered. "Pinagsisihan mo ba yung... ano." He hesitated to continue, she was somehow shook with his query leaving her speechless for a moment.

"Mam, I'm sorry. Naintindihan ko kung nagsisisi ka. I shouldn't have done it. I shouldn't have taken you for granted—"

"Hindi. Hindi." She interrupts as her chest ached for him. "Hindi ganon. Wala akong pinagsisihan." She clarified. "Ah." He uttered but it still bothered him why she has been distancing herself from him lately.

She exhaled sharply as what she was about to say is actually against what she really wants. "Ano lang siguro... kailangan ko lang ng space." She looked at him eye to eye. He smiled faintly at her, he took her response as a lowkey rejection. "Ah... eh sige mam. Kung yan yung kailangan mo." He replied. She strode towards him and flashed a sweet smile before she kissed his cheek.

"Salamat, sir." She felt grateful for having such an understanding man who immensely loves her but at the same time, it hurts her to think how complicated their situation is.

"Sorry, sir." She uttered weakly as he wrapped his arms around her and her head rested on his shoulder.

Sorry for lying, sorry for hurting you in advance. Gustuhin ko man na makasama kayo, hindi pwede dahil gugulo lang lalo yung sitwasyon.

She uttered at the back of her mind. "Ayos lang mam. Naiintindihan ko." He replied and stroked her back for comfort. "Basta lagi lang akong nandito kapag kailangan mo ako." He added and kissed the top of her head. As he felt the warmth of her body pressed against him, he started to feel heavy.

The thought that that talk could possibly be her way of breaking up with him peacefully made him feel a sting on his chest. Ano bang magagawa ko kung one sided lang itong pagmamahal na 'to?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.1K 63
You are an ordinary senior college student. But on your first day, you get a video game which sends you to the world 120 years in the past. There, yo...
12K 572 11
Aika Robredo x Female Reader One Shots DISCLAIMER: This is a work of pure fiction. Any semblance to works, names, places in real life are unintention...
55.5K 2.7K 80
She was the oldest daughter of the president of the Philippines while he was the oldest son of one of the prominent familes in Europe. What would ha...
151K 5.1K 52
This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3