Back To The Start (S. Stan)

By chrisevansobsessed

They used to be married but then he ended it, leaving her and an unborn baby. |SOCIAL MEDIA| More

β€’00. Castβ€’
β€’01β€’
β€’02β€’
β€’04β€’
β€’05β€’
β€’06β€’
β€’07β€’
β€’08β€’
β€’09β€’
β€’10β€’
β€’11β€’
β€’12β€’
β€’13β€’
β€’14β€’
β€’15β€’
β€’16β€’
β€’17β€’
β€’18β€’
β€’19β€’
β€’20β€’
β€’21β€’
Question...
β€’22β€’
β€’23β€’
β€’24β€’
β€’25β€’
β€’26β€’
β€’27β€’
β€’28β€’
β€’29β€’
β€’30β€’
β€’31β€’
β€’32β€’
β€’33β€’
Note
Wattpad Oscars

β€’03β€’

9.9K 167 30
By chrisevansobsessed

Chris shot up off the couch and ran to the door. It opened it and squealed like a girl, causing Mia and Jennifer to laugh. He pulled Jennifer into a hug and buried his face in her neck.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too Chris."

"What about me?" Mia asked and Chris chuckled then pulled away.

He picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"I missed you the most, but don't tell your mommy that." He whispered in her ear and she giggled then hugged him.

Jennifer handed him a card and Mia gave him a card made out of construction paper.

"For me? Oh you shouldn't have." Jennifer rolled her eyes.

"Dork."

She walked into the house and took off her sweater then collapsed on the couch. Chris shut the door and carried Mia to the kitchen table.

He grabbed the card and read the front.

"Happy Birthday To The 90 Year Old Virg- Really Jenny? Why did you have her write this?"

"I was on the phone and mentioned it to James. She was easedropoing then when I got off the phone she asked what it meant."

"So she knows what it means?"

"Yup, it means that you don't believe in Unicorns." Mia said and Jennifer started laughing. Chris chuckled and sighed.

"Yup, sure does..." He opened the card. "Happy Birfday Chris. You're one of my besfrienz and I hope you a great Birfday. Love Mia." He smiled and gave her a hug.

"Where's Dodger?" Mia asked.

"He's in the backyard." Mia wiggled out of his grasp and ran to the back door. She slid it opened and Dodger jumped on her.

She giggled as he licked her face.

"Where's Roxy?"

"Oh shit!" Jennifer shot up off the couch and ran out the house.

She went to the car and saw Roxy was staring at her. The window were half way down so her dog could breathe. She opened the door and the dog jumped out.

"I'm sorry baby." Roxy ran inside the house and Jennifer closed the door and followed her.

"You left her in the car?" Chris asked. "Sometimes I wonder how you made it 6 years with Mia."

Jennifer rolled her eyes and laughed.

Dodger and Roxy ran to one another and started liking eachother's faces.

Chris picked up the tennis ball and threw it out the back door. And they followed, Including Mia. He shut the door but didn't lock it, then went and sat on the couch next to Jennifer.

She put her head on his lap and closed her eyes.

"Are you Okay?" Chris asked and Jennifer sighed.

"Mia has been asking who her father is."

"Do you know who the father is?"

"Of course, I wasn't a slut."

"Does he know about her?"

"No."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Its been like 7 or 8 years..."

"You didn't answer my question."

"What is telling him going to do? He left so why should I tell him?"

"Because she wants to meet him, obviously."

"He wouldn't want to meet her."

"How do you know?"

"I just know."

The truth is, she didn't know how Sebastian would react. When they were married, they talked about having a baby girl but then everything changed after that one night...

She missed Sebastian a lot more than she wants to admit. When he left she was broken, didn't know what to do and a month later she found out she was pregnant.

"I need to go to the spa and get a massage." She mumbled.

Jennifer mumbled and sat up. She twisted around causing her back to crack, loudly. Chris cringed and scrunched up his nose. She stretched her arms over her head and her shoulders cracked.

"That's disgusting." Chris mumbled and she laughed lightly then laid back down.

"What are you doing for your birthday?"

"Since I don't have to leave until the 15th, I'm going out to eat with a few friends."

"I guess my invitation got lost in the mail." He chuckled.

"I wasn't sure if you were coming."

"I haven't missed your birthday in... shit how old is Mia?"

"5 years, she was 1 and a half."

Mia came back in the house with the dogs following her. Dodger jumped on Jennifer and started licking her face making her smiled.

"I missed you too buddy." She pushed his face away and scratched behind his ear.

"Chris I'm hungry." Mia said.

"Did you forget to feed her?" Jennifer rolled her eyes.

"No, she ate. I told you she's starting to really eat now. We had breakfast before we got on the plane, lunch on the plane and at McKenna's house. And we stopped by McDonald and got chicken nuggets."

"Where's all that food going?" Chris look back at Mia and she shrugged. "How about a peanut butter and jelly sandwich."

"Yes please."

Jennifer lifted her head so Chris could get up then laid it back down and closed her eyes.

Chris and Mia went into the kitchen and took the peanut butter out the pantry. Mia got the jelly and Chris grabbed the break and knifes. He took 2 plates down and they started making the sandwiches.

"Jen, do you want one?" He called out but Jennifer already fell asleep.

Mia sat down on the floor and started eating. Chris poured Dog food into Dodger's bowl and refilled his water. Then he joined Mia on the floor.

He turned on the tv and put on Frozen for her since it was the only movie she liked watching at his house. Mia ate and sung along with the movie when the songs came on.

@Chrisevans When your bed gets taken over by a certain blonde and a dog... Oh and the couch? Yeah her mother is asleep on it... Dog house here I come.

❤ 89,510 | 17,589 🔁

@username Omggggg Mia is so adorable.
|
@Robertdowneyjr 😂😂😂
|
@Jenniferstone You love our company 😚
|
@username please date already 😣 @Jenniferstone @Chrisevans
|
@Jenniferstone He's not my type. @username
|
@username Omfg you replied!!!!!!
|
@Jenniferstone & Been there. Done that. Not planning on going back.
|
@Chrisevans Im a little offended by that comment ....And I'm in a relationship...
|
@Jenniferstone that's not what I just heard 😂 @Chrisevans
|
@Chrisevans 😐

Sebastian Stan started Following Jennifer Stone.

Okay so I'm well aware that Sebastian doesn't have a Twitter... well I'm pretty sure he doesn't... anyways in this story he's gonna have one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3K 57
Y/n the celebrity Imagines and scenarios with...well, whoever you want Thirst Tweets Talk shows Bloopers Tom Holland Dylan O'Brien Harrison Osterfie...
5.6K 288 39
After a devasting breakup. Sabrina finding her boyfriend of seven years in bed with her oldest friend. She gave up on love. Especially with the one...
166K 4.2K 29
"Had we never loved so kindly, Had we never loved so blindly." -Robert Burns