His Boxy Smiles

De kezlovervamp

Sometimes, people need to learn the hard way not to take people for granted. Especially when that person is s... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Sorry not sorry =}
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
DISCONTINUED
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 [It's for real this time]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Finale Special: A Dedication to Kez
Chapter 65

Chapter 36

10.2K 447 183
De kezlovervamp

It's been two days since they found out about Taehyung. That meant that Taehyung hadn't woken up for three days and they were getting increasingly worried.

They weren't even allowed to see him.

But that was not their only problem.

Just the previous day, not one female sasaeng fan but two, managed to sneak in to the private sector of the hospital that Taehyung was in. One was caught by the security guards but the other was able to enter Taehyung's room. She even took a picture and managed to post it online before a nurse had come in and caught her red handed. How she had known where Taehyung's room was, the staffs didn't know. Currently, it's under investigation.

Because of that, BTS had made the headlines of the news again.

A lot was angered, especially the members.

Some blamed the hospital's lack of security while some blamed the nurses and doctors for being ignorant of their surroundings.

BigHit Entertainment sued both of the sasaeng fans and Taehyung was shifted to another room. The hospital's security was tightened as well.

ARMYs bombarded social medias with their concern for BTS, especially for Taehyung, and their anger towards the sasaeng fans in general.

No one could blame them really.

Despite that, the members felt even more revolted at the thought of touching their social medias (even the fancafe). The only way they kept updated was by watching the news on TV and the calls they receive from their manager and Bang PD-nim.

That was only one of their bigger problems.

Jungkook hadn't said a word to the members at all.

Ever since his panic attack two days ago, he never spoke to them. All the boys could get from him when they talk to him was either a nod or a shake of the head but otherwise, they got nothing.

They'd tried asking him what was wrong but he didn't give an answer.

The only time they would hear his voice was at night when he would wake up screaming from a nightmare. He'd cry himself to sleep after that then wake up from another nightmare all over again all in the same night.

Nobody forced him to talk. They figured that he wouldn't talk even more if they did.

They still tried to involve him in their conversations and even offer him their smiles although it hurt them that the maknae wouldn't respond.

Things took a turn for the worst when last night, Namjoon woke up to the maknae running out of the room to get to the bathroom just to vomit out his stomach's contents.

Jungkook almost passed out on the bathroom floor if it weren't for the leader who caught him before his legs gave way.

So the six of them crowded in Namjoon and Jungkook's shared room, watching over the sick maknae throughout the night.

Jin sighed as he replaced the wet cloth on Jungkook's forehead the next morning. The boy was sweating buckets and there was that frown on his face that never went away as the hyungs watched him for hours.

"What do you think caused him to have fever?" Hoseok asked.

"It's probably from the lack of rest, stress and everything in between the lines," Namjoon answered.

Everybody was still pretty aggravated by the hospital incident and they were still waiting on who to chew. Someone had got to have leaked the information about Taehyung's room number if not nobody would have reached him. This was a compromise of Taehyung's privacy. If anything, the hospital should be sued too. And the members were pretty sure the maknae's seething with anger as well, multiplying the complicated knots in his brain and chest.

"He haven't been eating much lately," Jin added.

"He wouldn't let us take care of him either," Jimin mentioned.

The others nodded.

"Is he angry with us or something? Or something's just bothering him?" Hoseok asked even though he already know the answer.

"Jungkook's never one to tell us what's bothering him and he's been avoiding us for a while now. He doesn't even talk anymore so I think it's both," Yoongi spoke. "And I got a feeling I know why he's angry."

The others smiled sadly, knowingly.

"Yeah. Me too," they all agreed.

Jungkook suddenly stirred in his sleep.

His eyelids tightened together before it slowly fluttered open.

He laid very still before he realised that he wasn't alone in the room.

He frowned at the sight.

As much as he was deeply moved that his hyungs were there looking after him, he didn't want them to. They shouldn't be there.

Without a word, he turned so that his back was to them. That little movement made his head spin but he didn't care.

His breath was hot and he felt extremely uncomfortable in clothes that were soaked with his own cold sweat.

Despite that, it was easy for him to fall back to sleep.

The next time he woke up, it was already 9 am.

Expecting to be alone in the room, he turned but much to his disappointment, they were still there, watching over him.

They offered him a smile that he didn't return.

He didn't want to deal with this.

He was thirsty, uncomfortable, cold, hot, grateful, guilty and angry all at the same time and it frustrated him.

'They shouldn't be here. I've been ignoring them. They should be angry at me. Not here to look after me just because I'm sick,' he thought.

With that kind of mindset, Jungkook, with heavy limbs, shook off the blanket and slowly stood.

"Kookie, you're not supposed to stand. Go back to sleep," Jimin tried to push him back to bed but the touch burned in Jungkook's skin and suddenly, anger rose up inside the maknae.

He pushed Jimin all with a glare.

'Don't touch me!' he spat inside his brain, not having enough energy to actually say it out loud.

The others were stunned when Jimin stumbled back, almost dropping to the floor butt first.

Their maknae was known to be hot headed but they had never actually received a genuine angry push from him before.

They looked on, surprised and frozen, as Jungkook weakly and practically limped out of the room.

That was when they knew that Jungkook's anger was no joke. That they'd really screwed up a lot.

When the youngest was out of view, they snapped from their trance and followed after the maknae, not angry or irritated but worried and so (so) sorry

"Jungkook, what is it? Let us help you," Hoseok reached him first but he too, was pushed away.

"Kook, we can take it for you. What is it?" Jin tried next, only to be ignored.

It was hurting them seeing their maknae like this.

"Kookie?" Namjoon called, pulling the maknae to face them by his shoulder.

He wasn't glaring anymore but he still had that frown on his face.

Namjoon kept him on the spot even though he tried to push him away to turn back to keep walking (or in this case, limping).

"Kookie, please? Let us help you. You can barely walk," the leader said softly.

Jungkook just shook his head, causing his head to spin.

He almost (almost) fainted but Namjoon was there to catch him. But because of the maknae's weight, Namjoon slid to the floor together with Jungkook.

But even in his weakened state, Jungkook was still pushing as a tear escaped his eyes.

"Jungkook, please?" said Hoseok, tears of his own already rolling down his cheeks.

"Don't touch me," the maknae all but mumbled as if he was about to pass out.

His eyes were droopy and his pushing was weak. He looked dazed and really sick.

It was breaking their hearts that he was being like this.

"Why won't you let us help you? Just let us, please?" Yoongi squated down in front of him so that he could see his face.

"No. Don't touch me!" the maknae said a little bit louder. "Go away!"

"We can't do that," Jimin said shakily.

By that time, everyone was crying, even Jungkook himself.

"No. Stop!" he told Namjoon. "Don't touch me! Let go!"

In his useless effort to escape Namjoon's hold on his shoulders, Yoongi engulfed him in another hug.

"Kookie-ah," he said calmly. "We can't do that."

"No! Don't touch me!" Jungkook, with all his might, tried to shake Yoongi off to no avail. "Don't touch me! I hate you! Go away! I hate all of you!"

"No, you don't," Hoseok replied him.

"I do! Let me go!"

"I can't," Yoongi shook his head.

"Let go! Go away! I hate you!"

Jungkook was full out sobbing in Yoongi's arms but he didn't stop pushing.

"You don't, Kookie. You're angry and we understand," Jin said as he cried.

"No, you don't understand! Let go!"

"We do, Kook," that was Jimin.

"Come on, Jungkook," the leader spoke. "You're sick."

"I don't care! Let go, hyung!"

Everyone was down on the floor, crying along with their maknae.

"I hate you! You did this! Taehyung hyung's not awake! You did this! Let me go!"

Jungkook could no longer hold back. He could no longer imprison his anger and feelings deep within his heart. He could no longer protect his hyungs from his words.

"You shouted at him! You made him say those words! You left him there! You hurt him! You vented your own frustrations out on him because you felt useless and powerless! You made him cry! He exerted himself and it is all your fault! All of you! You left him there! I left him there! I'm useless! I'm the worst! I should just die!"

"Hyung, I should die! It's all my fault! What if he doesn't wake up, hyung? It'll be my fault. I caused this! I caused this! I should die!"

As Jungkook continued to rumble and push, Yoongi's embrace tightened securely around him. As more tears escaped his eyes, they cried more with him. As Jungkook yelled, they gave him soothing words and promises that everything will be okay soon.

As Jungkook passes out from exhaustion, guilt sips in stronger than before.

But they know that they'd be alright. All of them.

Everything will be alright because they are together and they'd never leave each other behind for better or for worse.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44.2K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
642 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
14.8K 961 18
HURT| Hoseok X BTS # Just a feeling for others but pain for someone who is going throught it. # Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell o...
2.9K 184 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...