Talk of the Town

By COOKiEMONSTA4LIFE

Alexandria James is a prankster. She loves to have fun and she will go to drastic measures to get it. When sh... More

Talk of the Town
Goodbye California, Hello Michigan
Do I know these people?
Maybe this Place Won't be so Bad
Come At Me Bro!
He's in a Band
Part of the Band
Teach Me How To Dougie
Grandma Wars
Distractions
Hallelujah!
But it's a Party!
What Happened between them?
A Sorta-Kinda-Couple
No More Attention, Please/ I Love You
Don't Know What You Have Until It's Gone
Worst Day Ever
The Secrets Unfold
Missing Alex
Where is She?
We've Got a Clue
One Step Closer
No Way Out
The Savior

Our Love

604 8 27
By COOKiEMONSTA4LIFE

*Anthony's POV*

I lay in my bed and stared at my ceiling. Every time Alex starts to get maybe even a little close to me, Farah comes and ruins it. I'm done with Farah. She's part of the past and what I felt for her is nothing compared to what I feel for Alex. If I think about it, Farah and I weren't meant for each other. She cares about her image too much. Alex could care less what people think about her. Farah didn't like going to my practices; Alex loves them and even wanted the first band tee. Not that we're going to have any because, let's face it, we don't even have a name.

After I left school I hung out with the guys for a little bit but even they couldn't take my mind off of Alex. I need to show her that I really do love her. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. God I miss her. It hasn't even been 4 days yet. I'm the only one home at the moment. Mom, and Dad are on a anniversary vacation and Dylan is...I don't know. Most likely at his friend's house.

My eyes wandered to my balacony and I could see Alex's room. Ever since we "broke up" she's kept her curtain closed. I feel horrible when I see her. She looks so sad and tired. I don't blame her. She's even blew up on a couple of people.

The sound of pounding on my front door pulled me out of my thoughts. I glanced at the clock to see that is was 11:00 pm. The pounding became more frantic as I took my time getting to the door. I opened the door to reveal a distressed Andrew.

His hair was sticking up in every direction looking like he's tried to rip his hair out. His red rimmed eyes were watery as a panicked look spread across his face.

"Do you know where Alex is!?" He asked quickly and my face dropped and my stomach sunk.

"No...why? What happened?" I demanded.

"She hasn't came home! She won't answer her phone; it goes straight to voicemail! I'm worried about her. She's been so depressed, I shouldn't have made her go to school. What if she's harmed herself!? You have to help me!" He rambled and a knot formed in my throat. Alex's sad face popped into my mind. If she hurt herself I'll never forgive myself! I grabbed my keys and jacket.

"Did you call the police?"

"Not yet" he frowned. "I'm a horrible brother" he muttered and dropped to the floor.

"No! Get up, she's probably fine. We'll find her. Just call the police, now!" I didn't need him to buckle. I needed to believe she was fine. She is fine. "I'll start looking for her. Go call them and call me to tell me what they said" I told him and jumped into my car.

I sped down the road to the clubhouse. Hopefully she's there. My tires screatched as I stopped in front of the house. I jumped out and rushed into the house. I stopped when I found Matt and Josh in an intense make out session. Matt instantly jumped back and I stood there awkwardly.

"Uh...th-this-"

"IS ALEX HERE!?" I interupted and Josh looked confused before shaking his head. I cursed and clentched my teeth. "When's the last time you saw her?"

"Yesterday" Josh said. "What's going on?"

"Alex is missing! I have to find her" I yelled and turned back around. I chose to ignore the fact that I walked in on my best friend making out with another guy and focused on Alex.

"I'm going with you!" Josh yelled.

"No time." I said and jumped into my car.

*Andrew's POV*

"Unforetunately, it hasn't been long enough for me to file a missing person's report but based on the given information she mightve ran back to California. Call your father and make sure she hasn't turned up there, besides, you have to tell them anyway." The officer said and I nodded sadly.

"Okay, thanks officer." I said disappointedly. He smiled sympathetically and I walked back into the house. I had an awful feeling that she was in trouble. Alex isn't one to harm herself but lately she's not been herself. I don't know what could've happened to her.

I gripped my phone and sighed before dialing my father's number. After what felt like an eternity he finally picked up.

"Hello?" His voice was thick and laced with sleep.

"Dad" my voice cracked.

"What is it, son?" He asked.

"It's Alex. She's gone. They think she's ran away back to California. I'm so sorry." I broke down.

"What!?" The sleep was completely gone. "What happened!? Where did she go!?"

"I don't know. She never came home from school and her phone is going straight to voicemail. She's been so depressed lately. She told me she wanted to go home but I told her she couldn't. I just-I dont-"

"I'm coming"

"No, you have to wait and see if she's come home." He let out a frustrated sigh.

"What's been wrong with her? She didn't mind the place not more than a week ago" I could hear the sadness in dad's voice and his accent was coming out. That's when you can tell dad is sad; (A/N haha that rhymed) his accent starts to come out.

"Well...it was boy troubles...and she was getting picked on at school but the one that effected her the most was her boy troubles. She never really minded the bullies." A tear escaped my eye as I remembered my brokened hearted little sister crying.

"If she doesn't show up in less than two days I'm coming, understand?" His voice was stern.

"Yes"

"Please call me if you find here." He pleaded and I knew the sobbs would come soon.

"Okay"

"Thank you. Call me later, love you son."

"Love you too dad" I hung up the voice and gripped it tighter in my hand. The possibilities of what happened to her are endless! It's all my fault. I should've let her stay home. I should've tried to make her want to stay. Now she's gone!

I held my hand in my face and let a few more tears escape. Get it together, Andrew! She's probably fine and just fell asleep at a friend's house. It hasn't been long so she's could still be fine!

I hope.

*Alex's POV*

My head was pounding when I woke up. My body ached as if I was ran over by a herd of elephants. I felt a breath tickle my neck and my eyes shot up. My eyes found a sleeping Roman with his face buried into my neck and arm draped over me. The memories of what happened flooded into my brain and I started to panic.

I frantically looked around the room for an exit but the one door I found was latched shut with a master lock keeping me from leaving. My lips trembled and tears poured down my face. I'm never getting out, I thought. A wimper escaped my lips when Roman's grip became tighter. I felt nothing but pure disgust with him this close to me.

I shoved his arm off of me and shot up from the bed, wiping my tears after. He looked bewildered and when his eyes set on me he frowned.

"What's wrong?" His deep voice was thick with sleep as he casually asked me such a stupid question. He sat up and I noticed he was shirtless.

"You're a monster" I sneered. He looked at me with hard eyes and his jaw clentched.

"Don't ever say that" he hissed. This image of him scared the sh*t out of me and no doubt I was terrified. I swallowed hard and stood tall.

"Don't like the truth?" I asked boldly. He jumped off the bed and came dangerously close to me. I jumped back and flinched. Next thing I knew, I hit the wall with a sting on my jaw. I winced from the pain and gripped my face.

"You don't ever speak to me like that! Understood!?" His voice was venomous and I sobbed in reply. Roman's face softened and he knelt down beside me. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. You provoked me! Sweetheart, don't cry" he cooed and set a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled and he quickly retrieved his hand. I scooted as far away from him as I could. There was a deep look of sadness on his face and I fought the urge to roll my eyes. He's f*cking crazy! I need to get out of here.

"Don't fight me. Everything will be much easier if you just go along with what I say." He stood up and extended a hand. I starred at his hand as if I was trying to make it burst into flames. "Let's go get you something to eat. Just so you know, there's no use in trying to eascape because every door is padlocked and most rooms here are sound proof so there's no use in screaming either."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because...I love you and Anthony doesn't need you. I had my eye on you first, therefore you are mine." He replied sternly.

"I'm not a toy! You don't own me!" I roared.

"Ahh, see but I do. You are mine. We'll be together forever just like we're supposed to be." He told me and smiled mennacingly.

"Why are you doing this! What has Anthony done to you!?"

"Well, Darling. I've wanted you since you came so the fact that you became involved with him was just a bonus." He said with a flithy smile before it turned into a scowl. "That bast*rd has everything! A caring family, loving girlifriend, real friends, happiness. He doesn't deserve it! Those are all the things I should have! He always got everything I wanted. He stole everything that I ever wanted and now it's time for him to pay." He sneered.

"You're f*cking crazy" I said under my breath but he unforetunatly heard me.

"I've already warned you. Watch your mouth!" He raised his hand and brought it down to connect with my cheek, sending a numbing pain to the left side of my face. I wimpered and squeezed my eyes shut so I wouldn't cry. Don't show this demon any sign of weakness.

"It's 3:30am. You didn't eat anything yesterday so you can either get back in bed or eat something. Pick one." He ordered but I ignored him. I wrapped my arms around my legs and burried my head into my knees. "Alex" he warned but I ignored him again. He sighed. "Alex-"

The sound of his doorbell ringing over and over interupted him. He looked at me and made his way to the door. "Don't try anything stupid"

*Roman's POV*

I locked the door behind me and made my way to the front door. I was nervous as to who could be at the door but I didn't show it. I took a deep breath and opened the door to a weary Anthony. I scowled at him.

"What the f*ck are you doing here? Especially at this time." I sneered.

"Have you seen Alex?" There was no way you couldn't tell that he had been crying and obviously needed some sleep. This image of his nearly brought a smile to my face but I didn't need him to be suspicious of me.

"No, what happened to her?" I faked a worried look and he looked as if he were going to cry any second. Good. The sound of pounding on a door filled the room and he looked at me skeptically.

"What's that noise?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I've been hearing it all day but when I try to look for it, there's nothing. It's freaking me out." I lied. Lying is something I've mastered over the years. I was hoping when I lied to her and told her that the rooms were sound proof that she would believe me. Obviously she's testing my patience.

"Yeah...okay," he said unsure. I gave him a dry look and pretnended to muffle a yawn.

"Look dude, it's almost 4:00am and I'm tired. We have school tommorrow so I'm going back to bed. You should too." I advised.

"I'm not going to sleep until I find her." He said sternly. Good, hopefully you'll die as well 'cause you're never gonna find her, I thought. "If...if you talk to her tell her to come back because I'm really sorry. And...tell her I love her." His eyes watered and his voice cracked. This is great. I love seeing Anthony like this. He could break down at any moment.

"Yeah, I will." I said in a bored tone.

"Thanks." He sniffled and I shut the door. This is just wonderful.

It's true, we used to be best friends. I've always envied Anthony. My parents could care less where I was or if I was even alive and he has loving parents who greet him everyday. I'm lucky if I get a phone call once a month. I get everything I want and I want what he has. He doesn't deserve it. I'm better than him, I should have it. Starting with Farah. I noticed her first and he took her.

Little did he know that I was with her all along. She gave me with unfulfilled promises that she would break up with him and tell him how she really felt about me. She was mine first and I was going to have her whether she liked it or not. If I can't have her, then neither can he. So I purposely made it so that he would find out and break up with her.

I noticed how sad he was and it warmed my heart. It gave me pleasure knowing that I was able to finally cause some chaos in his perfect little life. The life that was meant to be mine. As kids, his parents went to everything he participated in, my parents sent the nanny.

Neglect is one way of putting it. Now you probably wonder why I want him to suffer so badly. Through out my whole life he has always gotten the thing I wanted first. He's always had everything I could possibly dream of. Now I sit here in this house with the one thing that makes him happy since Farah and she's all mine. She is the one thing he will never be able to take from me.

Our love will be unbreakable. Our love will last forever.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

DON'T SHOOT MEH! D; I know, I know -holds hands up- I've neglected you and I'm sorry! My excuse is...laziness...AND I BLAME MARIANA! Why? Because I don't want to take the blame .__. SORRY, VALENTINE! No...let's bame Paul! Yeah, it was Paul's fault! For making me not have time to write...

Okay that's a bunch of bullshit, just pretend I haven't gone a million years without updating. I SODDY! Hahaha, get it? I soddy! XD no? Oh, okay.

BUT YOU! YOU'RE AMAZING! Seriously, yo? 2,000 and something reads with 102 votes!? ASDFGHJK! I FREAKING LOVE YOU! Keep it up! You guys are AWETASTIC! That's awesome and fantastic- a great combination.

COMMENT!

VOTE!

AND SIIIINNNGGGGG because you love me <3 BTW! KELLIN IS MINE! DEAL WITH IT e_e

Chapter dedicated to my Valentine because she said Paul is Roman xD A Class creeper! That's love right there!

Fan her!

No proof reading.

<3 COOKiEMONSTA4LIFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...
289K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
185K 6.5K 41
"Touch me and -" I glare at him. "And what?" He smirks, taking a step forward leaving no space between me and the wall behind me. Amy is starting hig...