The Pick || HAIKYUU VARIOUS X...

By itskuroosbutt

You fall in love with a boy, possibly more or maybe none at all. What's the outcome? WARNING: long chapters... More

Ch. 1 Invitations
Ch. 2 Preparations
Ch. 3 After School & Some Research
Ch. 4 Morning Sun & Busy Day
Ch. 4 part 3
Not an update but important!
Ch. 4 part 4 Live Stream
Ch. 5 Aomine, Kise, & Momoi's visit
Ch. 5.2 Aomine's sleepover
Ch. 6
Christmas Special!
Ch. 7 A Fool
Ch. 7.5 late nights
Ch. 8 Lunch with Moniwa
Ch. 9 Two Idiots
Ch. 10 Karasuno's
Ch. 11 Why are you here...
Ch. 12
Ch. 13 Old Friend
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16 A dolphin & a cat
Ch. 17
Ch. 18 Misunderstandings
Ch. 19 Coffee Shop
Apologies
New Author?

Ch. 4 Part 2

14.9K 484 848
By itskuroosbutt

Coaches meeting with Dazai*

"You guys understand why the boys are here huh?" Dazai turned to the coaches.

"You're looking for a son-in-law?" Ukai asked, cautiously.

"Yes, I am. As you know, the (L/N) has a high reputation in sports, and you know well enough that there are children who aren't born with natural talents." Dazai continued. "My daughter has an interest in music instead. Although she is good at sports, sometimes I feel as if she is bored of it."

"So.. this is why you threw the training camp?" Ukai questioned again.

All the other coaches were not surprise due to the fact that they were there for the previous training camp. They all knew that this was coming. Dazai holds each training camp when his daughters are of age for dating, and hoping to seek out a primary 'soul-mate'.

Of course only the coaches know what the purpose of this training camp is. The boys, however do not. They think they're getting a really awesome trip to train at the famous (L/N) Estate.

"Since the other coaches already been through this 10 years ago, I guess it is a surprise to you Ukai-san," Dazai turned to Ukai. "And this is the first time Karasuno was invited to this training camp, don't worry. They will receive accreditation for this training camp & it will go on their records."

Ukai interrupted Dazai, "B-but .. What happens to the boys who don't get picked by your daughter? Do they still get accredited for this camp?"

"Of course. Everyone will get accredited for participating here. I just wanted to let you know what the real reason for this training camp was for. The boys get accredited from The (L/N) Family, and my daughter will find her primary 'soul mate'. It's a win win. Did I forget to mention that all of the expenses here, will be free of charge?" Dazai smirked at Ukai.

Ukai's ears perked up when he heard the 'free of charge'. "If that's the case, then it's fine by me. The boys can't find out about this right?"

"That is correct. So please keep it hush hush," Dazai smiled knowing Ukai was now on the same boat.

"But sir, (L/N)-san... what if your daughter doesn't find her primary 'soul-mate', wouldn't it be a waste for this training camp for you?" Ukai air quoted the words 'soul-mate'.

"Nothing is a waste when it comes to training. As much as I want a successor in sports for this family, I also want each and everyone of these young men to get as much training as possible," Dazai explained to Ukai.

All the coaches nodded and listened to Dazai. And agreed to his terms. All they had to do was not let any of the boys know right? How easy could it possibly be?

"Well then, I guess it's time to greet the boys (L/N)-san," Nekomata got up. Followed by all the other coaches and shook Dazai's hand. They then made their way to the stage.

After the greetings*

(Y/n), Kiyoko, Yachi, and the other female managers were talking in their own little group. (Y/n) mentioned to them that she was also a manager in her middle school. She told them about how she managed her middle school's basket ball team.

"Yeah! Murasakibara is the cutest out of all of them," (y/n) smiled to the girls. "Even if he's a giant, he's still cute. He's about 208 cm tall!"

The girls all gasped. Thinking Murasakiabara was a titan. I mean, with (y/n) being just a little taller than Yachi, of course he'd look like a giant. (Y/n) started talking about how close she was to them until they split up when they got to high school.

"We hardly ever hang out now.. it kinda upsets me. " (y/n) shrugged her shoulders. "But the thing is, I'm going to try and ask papa if they can come over and watch a few of the practice games,"

The girls looked at (y/n) and smiled. They all thought it was a good idea. Especially when (y/n) mentioned how good looking the boys of GoM were.

Hinata came walking up to the group of girls with Kenma. "Hey (l/n)-chan! I'd like to introduce you to someone," He smiled.

(Y/n) turned around to see the two boys. She smiled at them, "Kozume Kenma, Nekoma's setter, jersey #5.. right?"

Kenma looked away from his phone, and gave a small smile. "Yeah, that's me.. how'd you know?"

(Y/n) chuckled, "I did some research on you guys while I was waiting for my music to download on my phone.."

Kenma couldn't help, but smile at the girl. She was too adorable. (Y/n) flashed him her cutest smile, and a slight dust of pink crept up to his face, causing the pudding muffin to turn away.

"Oi Kenma!" Kuroo walking closer, was waving his hands in the air. "We gotta go ba--" he didn't finish his sentence when he laid eyes on the (h/c) girl standing behind his setter.

(y/n) blushed at his staring, and turned away. After she gained her composure, she looked back at the captain. "Kuroo Tetsurou, Nekoma's Captain, jersey #1.. r-right?" She looked at him with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

'How can someone look so cute... quick, say something idiot..' "Yeah! T-that's me." Kuroo tried to give his signature smirk but failed for being so nervous. (y/n) started chuckling, and Kuroo could've sworn he heard church bells ringing.

"HEADS UP!" Someone shouted and then, suddenly a ball came flying towards Kuroo's head, knocking him down.

"OH MY GOSH! Kuroo-san! Are you okay!?" (y/n) rushed to the fallen boy. She carefully picked his head up, and laid it on her lap. She examined for any serious injuries.

Kuroo on the other hand, was not feeling the slightest bit okay. Blushing super hard at (y/n) actions for putting his head on her lap. He jumped up almost instantly, "I-I'm fine! I'm fine!" He waved his hand in front of her, his face still red.

(y/n) looked at him surprised and confused. The suspect of the ball throwing came running over to them.

"Sorry bro! Akaashi tried to take the ball from me and I threw it this way." Bokuto said scratching his neck.

"Bokuto Kōtarō, Fukurodani's Captain, jersey #4.." a voice startled him, and he turned around to see you.

"Y-yeah... that's me...." Bokuto kept staring at (y/n). He couldn't take his eyes off her. "So pretty.." He quietly blurted. (y/n) blushed brightly.

"Uhm... t-thank you!" She shouted at the owl face. "You remind me of someone, he's really cute.."

"R-really? Who?" Bokuto pestered her. Wanting to know who this person was.

"His name is Taho. He's my owl.." (y/n) said shyly. All the managers couldn't help, but squeal at how cute her actions were.

The girls realized that (y/n) was about to die of blushing so hard, so they made an excuse to leave the boys and bring her somewhere where she can relax.

'She thinks I'm cute.. omg yes!' Bokuto said in his mind, while smiling on the outside. Kuroo hit him on the back of the head, a little pissed at Bokuto.

"I know what you're thinking.. BUT SHES MINE!" Kuroo shouted at the owl boy, slapping him again.

"I won't lose to you, cat face!" Bokuto clenched his fist and bringing his face closer to Kuroo

"Bring it bird brain!" Kuroo put his hands on his hips, with an irkmark appearing on his forehead.

From across the room, Aoba Johsai's volleyball players looked at each other confused.

"Hey Makki, doesn't that girl look familiar?" Matsukawa elbowed his friend, pointing at the (h/c) girl walking with the other managers.

Hanamaki squinted his eyes, "Yeah she does... you don't think that she's..?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Their vice captain interrupted their conversation.

"Oh Iwaizumi.. it's just that Makki & I think that girl looks like this awesome DJ, but they can't be the same person." Matsukawa explained, pointing at the girl.

"I see.. Anyway, let's go. The tour is about to start." He pushed the two boys out of the gym, looking for their captain. He found him talking to another volleyball team captain.

"ASSIKAWA!" Iwaizumi shouted and a boy with chocolate colored hair peeked his head to his vice captain.

"Iwa-chan!" The boy runs over with his arms wide open. Iwaizumi dodged his attack, causing the boy to fall over.

"Ouch that hurt!" Oikawa was on the floor, rubbing his head. "What do you need? I was talking to Moniwa about their blocks."

"We gotta go, the tour's almost going to start."

"Haaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Anyway, here's another long chapter that's just all over the place. If you have any questions on what Hanamaki & Matsukawa were talking about (y/n) being a DJ... guess you'll just have to find out later on! Heheehehehhe. Also.. I made (y/n)'s papa's name Dazai. Like from Bungou Stray Dogs lol. So yeah! Hope you enjoy this. Don't worry, Chapter 4 will most likely have at least 3 parts total.

Please share with your friends! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 10.6K 200
For all your Haikyuu!! needs, be them funny, angsty, happy, indecent, etc.
5.2K 58 32
Y/N IS A NOVELIST IN JAPAN. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST NOVELISTS IN THE WORLD. HE RECENTLY FINISHED HIS NOVEL. AND IS NOW PLANNING TO MAKE A NEW NOVEL ON...
11.8K 326 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
7.3K 198 68
n. a recurring thought that only seems to strike you late at night-an overdue task, a nagging guilt, a looming and shapeless future-that circles high...