One Direction's Big Break: Th...

By cboy650

It's been four years since Lena Payne lost her memory. Four years since One Direction broke up because of Har... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Authors note
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Authors note
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
authors note
chapter thirty six
Chapter thrity seven
Chapter thirty eight
Authors note
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Authors Note/apology
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Match Made In Hell
Chapter 54
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter 60
Authors Note-I need help! PLEASE READ!!
Vote here for YES!
Vote here for NO!!
Chapter 61
Alright hoes
Chapter 62
You guysssss
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilouge

Chapter fourty

661 17 10
By cboy650

Lena's POV

After One Direction's performance was over, liam and I cracked a few jokes and a few more awards were presented. Then came time for the secret Niall told me about.

"And now ladies and gentleman we have a surprise singer here with us. He's really nervous about doing this, but I think I've finally convinced him that he's gonna be great. Ladies and Gentlemen, with his first solo performance, my baby, Niall Horan!" I announced, liam looking at me crazy the whole time.

And so now Niall was on the stage singing This Town, and I saw some girls crying and starting to freak out that Niall was singing on his own.

But it was time for everyone to face facts.

Liam was married. And though he and Sophia had their issues, they were mostly caused by being famous.

Zayn had moved on. He was a solo artist now and he had grown beyond singing in a boy band.

Louis had a wife and three kids. And, rumor had it another was on the way.

Harry and I were older now. I was about to be 24 years old, I had a five year old daughter who'd turn six in eight months. Keira would be starting 1st grade, and I had to admit I wanted another baby. Harry and I were going to get married. He'd told me he'd like to get into acting. I was getting bigger and bigger in the music career.

And now Niall had chosen his path. To be a solo artist too. And he was doing well up there on that Grammy stage, just like I knew he would.

It was time to move on. Life wasn't the way it was when I came to live with Liam almost 7 years ago. I wasn't the same person. None of us were.

They weren't One Direction anymore.

And I wasn't One Directions Baby Sister.

******

After we closed out the show Liam and I went to our hotel room and basically passed out. Harry and the boys went drinking though.

Ashton brought keira over the next morning, and I was starting to wonder where we were going next.

I still had the house in Florida that Id shared with Theo. I also had the apartment Justin and I lived in in New York. I had the apartment I shared with Luke in London. There was Harrys place in Los Angles.

And then there was home. London. Liam's place.

But it was time for me to leave the nest, for certain.

I wanted very badly to go to Harrys house and call it home.

"Lena?" Harry called.

"In here." I said.

Harry came in and picked up keira, giving her a hug.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Just a little sentimental." I said.

"Thanks for the warning, by the way. I had no damn idea Niall was going solo on us." harry said.

"Don't curse!" I scolded. But Keira was paying no attention.

"Sorry." Harry said. "Forgot."

"You'd better get into the habit of stopping if you're gonna be a dad." I said.

Harry's face changed suddenly, and he looked at Keira.

"Speaking of that." He said quietly.

"What?" I asked.

"Keira said something about a baby brother or sister..." He trailed off.

Shock and disbelief rattled my whole body.

How did Keira know I was pregnant?!

Whaaaaaat?

Sorry the last few chapters have been so boring guys, but I couldn't think of a way to lead up to this.

But come on! You guys know you wanted a baby Styles! And here it comes!

But how's harry gonna take it?

Stay with me guys, it's almost over. Only ten more chapters!

Love you all!

-Amy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571 120 41
Go through Sam's life of lost and broken love. She's been waiting so long for the guy of her dreams and one day he finally asks the question but not...
39.1K 1.3K 52
"Then teach me Isabella! Show me what love is!" "I can't Harry. How can I help you if you won't open up to me? It's too hard!" "Please... just...
259K 3.4K 25
"Knowing you," Harry choked on a sob. "Knowing you was a mistake." "No! Don't say that! You love me! You told me last night!" Alexa yelled. "Well," H...
3.2K 75 21
Sequel to Never Tear Us Apart- Harry Styles Harry's gone, Aprils alone. She has her baby in her belly but is that enough to keep April grounded? Aft...