Bella The Shifter - Shifter O...

By Cutiepie_404

"She only survived because the fire burning inside her was stronger than the fire surrounding her" After Edwa... More

Departures
Shifters of the sun
The Pack
Emily
jj
The past comes back to haunt us
Secrets
Colin
Re-meeting the Cullen's
My soul mate and mortal enemy?
Meow Meow my kitty cat does that
We are who we are
Golden eyed goddess
Well, this is awkward
Mates going on dates
covers
The denalies
so...
Lone wolf
Wakey wakey
Dear Bella
Oh
Go away
Caleb and Alice sitting in a tree...
Discovering
Only if you get me peanut butter
Story time
My Actual Imprint?
Night, Red eyes
Bonding Time
The Start Of Forever
New Book

Not the girl you left behind

9.3K 251 37
By Cutiepie_404

"Oh Bella! Were going to have sooooo much fun!" Alice squealed, throwing me into a large chair in her room before pulling various torture devices out a box labeled makeup. Ew.
"I'm doing to curl your hair and paint your nails and do your make up and I have the cutest outfit for you in my wardrobe!"

My eyes widened as I listened to the extent of her torture. No way was she doing all of that to me. She can do my nails and make up but I am choosing my clothes and doing my hair how I want.

"Alice. Take a chill pill." I said, reaching out to grab her shoulders and stilling her.

"Oh, Jasper's not home yet." She grinned before breaking from my grasp and running into her walk in wardrobe.

I sat still and confused for a moment before a grin crossed my face and an unladylike snort erupted from my mouth. I've defiantly been spending to much me with the pack...

"Come on Bella! Quick! Edwards decided to take you on a date to right at eight!" Alice screamed bursting back into the room.

I quickly spared a glance at the giant wall clock Alice insisted on buying on our third shopping trip, it read five twenty. I still had over two and a half hours to get ready.

"Alice, that's still two and a half hours away." I reminded her.

"Its ONLY two and a half hours away." Iscreached Rosalie, bursting through the door, making me scream and fall of the chair.

Great.

"Come on Bella, shower while I pick your clothes, something semiformal Rose, help me look." Alice said, pushing me into the bathroom.

"Alice, no offence but I realy don't think you'll get my style." I called in a normal volume as I turned on the shower, knowing she'd be able to hear me easily.

"Bella, between me and roses wardrobes well find something!" She yelled back.

I sighed, knowing she was probably right and began washing myself with the expensive looking body wash. Fifteen minutes later I was clean and hairless. I reluctantly turned off the water and began towel drying myself, still in the shower, I honestly couldn't be bothered to get out.

Once I was bone dry I wrapped my hair in a towel and my body in another before stepping out into Alice's room. I was shocked to see how many dresses Alice and Rosalie had lined up to get my approval from and let me tell you, it was more than enough than any human would ever wear in one life time.

"Bella! Come on, look lively were actually letting you have a say, well of course if you pick an ugly one we won't let you wear it but these are our nice  although a few might not fit you. Try on a few of each, your a bit bigger that me so you'll probably fit Rosalie's clothes better!" Alice rushed out, holding dresses against my body before shaking her head and getting another one from Rosalie.

"Alice, I can choose my own clothes. I'm an adult now remember? Tidy all this away and I'll go and get into something." I smiled, walking into her giant wasrdobe and closing the door.

I took a deep breath before walking over to a rail with a large 'R' printed over it. Why Rosalie had a self in Alice's wardrobe I wasn't realy concerned, how she had managed it was what I wanted to know. I began sliding the dresses along the rail, looking at each one and occasionally looking at one in the mirror before returning it. About half way along the rack I stopped. Hanging on a hanger was a midnight black lace like skirt.  It was perfect.
I pulled it from the hanger before walking to the large rail holding all Alice's expensive, designer tips that you could buy replicas of in primark, a couple hundred pounds cheaper.
After a moment I found a white blouse which contrasted with the skirt nicely and added it to my growing pile of clothes. I finally grabbed one on my bra and pantie sets Alice had forced me to buy a while back and slipped the garments on. I then proceeded to slip on the blouse and skirt. The blouse took me a while to do up but it was worth it. I tucked the end of the top into my skirt before giving myself a once over in the mirror.
Brilliant.
As I was turning away from the mirror, I caught sight of something I hadn't seen for the last year. My favorite denim jacket. I had left it here after my party and never had the guts to come back and get it. Oh well, its coming with me now.

Hesitantly, I opened the door, half expecting to be knocked off my feet or attacked my something.
I was oddly surprised when I managed to leave the wardrobe peacefully.

"Wow. Bella had finally got a fashion sense!" Alice squealed, jumping up and down excitably.

"Alice chill, choose me some shoes n' stuff will you?" I asked lazily as Rosalie began on my makeup.

"Sure!" She replied before literally bouncing into her wardrobe.

"Okay, I need to do this quickly or you'll be late so no fussing." Rosalie said, already working on my face.

"Rose, we still have ages surely." I said rolling my eyes slightly.

"Bella, you were in the shower for fourty-five minutes and the wardrobe for another thirty, plus ten minutes you spent talking to us already so you've only got an hour left which isn't long when we have so much to do to your hair." She rushed, never taking the brush from my face.

"She's right Bella! You know it to. Don't argue with me. Ever, I'm a physic." Alice chriped, appearing next to me holding a necklace, a was of silver rings and some black stilettos. The fastened the silver love heart necklace around my neck, slipped the rings onto various finger and place the shoes down BT the foot of the bed. Whether she knew I would refuse to put them on at the moment or didn't trust me to hurt or break something wasn't sure. It was most likely the second option.
"I'll start on your hair." Alice said

For the next fourty five minutes I was pocked and pulled my various torture devices. Rosalie only took about twenty minutes to do my hair and did hesitate to join Alice in the task of trying to tame my hair.

"All done!" They squealed in sync. Creepy much...

Suddenly Alice froze and took in a sharp breath, alerting us that she was having a vision. Rose and I became worried when a look of anger crossed her small face before she began blinking rapidly.
"Ugh! He's so stupid! I don't even know why he tries, he knows I'll see it. Edwards coming early, he was hoping to catch us getting you ready. Idiot, come on Bella. He's coming up the drive now." Alice ranted.

I felt the unnatural breeze against my skin, telling me I was being carried through the house yet again, due to my inability to keep up with them. Well, I probably could just about but I think there forgetting that.

"Shoes, put your shoes on!" Rosalie cried, pulling one foot out from underneath me, making me sable dangerously and grab onto Jasper's shoulder who was conveniently sat on the large arm chair by me, a old civil war book in his hands but from the look of amusement in his eyes I could tell he wasn't really reading it anymore.

"Jesus Rosalie! Give a girl some warning would you!" I hissed, earning myself a round of chuckles from the entire Cullen family- bar Edward- who had suddenly decided to join the party.

"I guess I'll be cooking for you tomorrow then Bella..." Esme said, a hint of sadness in her voice.

I didn't like the thought of Esme being sad but I couldn't exactly cancel my date with Edward could I? No. What could I do then? Maybe a snack... Erm cookies?...

"Well actually Esme, if its not to much hassle I would rather enjoy some of your amazing cookies before bed tonight, I mean I can stay here right?" I asked hesitantly, realizing I wasn't entirely sure how my and the Cullen's bond was at the moment.

"Bella of course your welcome to stay, just tell charlie. He does know right? And the chocolate cookies?" Esme said, beaming at me.

Carlisle sent me an appreciative look as her wrapped his arms around Esme's waist and pulled her back flush to his chest.

"Erm, what's taking Edward so long. I thought he was at the end of the drive?" I asked, remembering why we had come down early to start with.

"He's been giving himself a prep talk fro the last ten minutes. Trying to get himself to man up." Emmet laughed.

"EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW AND TAKE ME OUT BEFORE I DIE OF OLD AGE." I yelled, causing all the Cullen's to look at me with wide eyes. I shrugged.

"Ready love?"

I turned around to see Edward dressed semi casual in some beige trousers, brown shoes and a blue button up. All in all he was sexy and he was mine. My imprint. My mate. My life.

Omg. I am sooooooo
Sorry for not updating in so long but everything has been hectic and I've been exhausted from traveling and school so I've not been able to update in a while. Now saying that, a large part of this taking so long is just me being lazy and doing other things but now I'm going to try and do another update, most likely tomorrow as I've got the house to myself practically. If your lucky maybe even another this weekend.
I'm aiming for the next chapter by Monday.

Don't forget to vote✌✌✌✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 268 11
What happens when Bella's younger sister Daniella goes to Volterra with her and Alice to save Edward? Well, it changes the lives of everyone involved...
2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...
9K 160 26
It's been a year since the battle. And Luna has quite some problems with living with the Cullens. But, besides that, what happens when "they" return...
342K 7.6K 22
What if Bella turned out to be a wolf shifter, but she doesn't come from the La Push pack. The Cullens left her, but now after 15 years they are back...