The Boy in the Bell Tower

By KittyKat060412

"Let me see your hand." She asked making me raises an eyebrow, "What?" I ask making her roll her eyes, "I sai... More

Prologue
The Bells of Norte Dame
God Help the Outcast
Out There
The Festive of Fools
Topsy Turvy
If She Can't Love Me
Heaven's Light
Sanctuary!
Paris Burning/Into the Sunlight

HellFire

606 35 37
By KittyKat060412

HellFire

Judge

Three hours, it's been three hours since that gypsy slipped between my fingers. I stared into the fire as I thought of the gypsy. I've never seen someone like her before. Even Leo's mother wasn't that beautiful at her age. My thoughts were betraying me, thinking about that girl, the daughter of the Devil himself. She's just like Jack, a monster but yet, why do I feel like I need her for myself? To have a girl like her, to control and use. I could already image it, her laying next to me, waiting for my orders.

"Sir." I hear behind me breaking me from my sinful thoughts. I turn to see my son standing in the doorway and I knew by the look on his face that what he was going to tell me was not good news. "Captain, what do you bring me?" I say as he walks over to me his hands behind his back. "Sir, we haven't found the gypsy or Jack, they went off the grid." Leo says looking at the ground not locking eyes on me, smart boy. "So, she's still missing, along with Jack. Most likely together, who knows what kind of.. damage they could do to this city. We must find them and soon."

I turn my back to him and face the fire. "Did you find something else?" I ask wanting to know what his holding behind his back. "No sir.. Nothing." Leo says as I hear his footsteps start to walk away form me. I turn and follow him, "Then what do you have Leo? What are you hiding form me?" I ask making Leo stop knowing I was going to win this fight. I hear him sigh as he turns to me and is holding in his hands a wrap that matched the gypsy's outfit form earlier today.

"We found it in the town center, I didn't think it would concern you Sir." Leo says as I take the wrap away from him, "It doesn't but I will hold on for it. Keep your search up, I don't care if it takes all night. You will find this gypsy girl and bring her to me!" I yell making Leo step back a bit before he nods and starts to leaves the room. "Leo." I say making me him stop, "Yes sir?" He ask not looking at me. "Did you get her name?" I ask. "Elsa.. Her name is Elsa Frost." He says as he leaves the room, leaving me alone. I look at the beautiful blue wrap I held in my hands knowing she was wearing it. Her scent still wrapped around it. I could feel the sinful thoughts returning as I turn and face the window too see Notre Dame looking back at me.

The only person who should matter to me is Maria, only she can save me. "Beata Maria, you know I am a righteous man. Of my virtue I am justly proud." I say as I turn my back away from the cold and walk back to the fire. I look over the fireplace to see the cross starring at me. "Beata Maria, you know I'm so much purer than the common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd." I say as I feel the fire start to warm my skin. I look into the fire and I thought of the gypsy and how she made my heart beat faster.

"Judge Nevil." I hear beside me as I turn my head to see the gypsy looking at me. "Then tell me, Maria why I see her standing there?" I ask as the image of the gypsy turns to smoke in front of my eyes. I turn back to the fire to see another image of a girl dancing and I knew who it was. "Now I see her dancing there, why does her icy eyes still scorch my soul?" I ask the fire. The image becomes more clear as I see light blue eyes and light blonde hair spinning around her.

I watch as the fire moves around me making it feel like the gypsy is touching me. "I feel her, I see her. The moonlight caught in her snow white hair is blazing in me out of a control." I feel the fire gypsy touch my face as she moves back into the fire and becomes nothing again but fire. "Like fire, hellfire. This fire in my skin." I bring the wrap closer to me and moving it across my face.

"This burning, desire is turning me to sin." I say quietly as I lower the wrap again and close my eyes and fall to my knees. I hear a low voice circle me as I open my eyes to see I'm circled by fathers before me. I slowly raise myself up and look around the room only to see eyes everywhere. "It's not my fault!" I scream. As the eyes keep watching me. "I'm not to blame!" I say as I walk up to one of them and show them the wrap.

"It is the gypsy girl, the witch that set this flame!" I say as I step back, "It's not my fault, if in God's plan." I say as I start to think, did God plan this? Did he plan for me to fall for a witch? I look at the wrap again. "Judge Nevil." I hear as I look to see the eyes are gone but the gypsy is back looking at me. A beautiful ghost keeping her eyes on me. "He made the devil so much stronger then a man." I whisper as the gypsy walks closer to me.

She puts her hand on my cheek before she gives me a wicked smile and I watch as the flames wrap around her and pull her in to the fire, her smile still painted on her face. "Protect me, Maria! Don't let this siren cast her spell. Don't let her fire sear my flesh and bone!" I scream as the fire transformers into the gypsy. I look at the wrap and hold it up high, "Destroy Elsa! And let her taste the fires of Hell!" I scream as I lower the wrap again and put it on my face.

I look at the fire as it makes smoke showing me Elsa again looking more like a ghost then ever before. She stretch out her arms out in front of her as if she wants to hold me. I start to reach for her until I see the wrap in my hand. "Or else let her be mine and mine alone." I say to the ghost as I go into her arms only to have her disappear.

I feel anger go through my veins, she disappear just like before. "Hellfire, dark fire. Now gypsy it's your turn." I point to myself, "Choose me." I point at the flames burning bright, "Or your pyre. Be mine or you will burn!" I scream as I throw the wrap into the fire and watch it burn. I start to breath heavily as the fire slowly starts to die down. "God have mercy on her." I whisper as I start to walk away form the fire.

As I reach the door, I grab the handle, "God have mercy on me.." I whisper as I place my free hand on my heart. I open the door and look back at the fire as it only has one flame let. "But she will be mine, or she will burn." I say to myself as I close the door behind me and thought of a new plan to get Elsa to be mine.

Charlotte

I laid in bed holding onto a pillow as I waited for Leo to come home. Even for a minute I wish to be with him but yet, my mind was somewhere else. To that strange boy in the town center the one that the gypsy girl helped. That's who Leo was after was that boy and the gypsy. I sat up and move my fingers through my hair, I couldn't stop thinking of the way that Leo was looking at that gypsy, he never looked at me like that before. Could it be that he had feelings for her?

I held the pillow closer to me, were his feelings for her stronger then the feelings for me? "Could a gypsy really take away my happily ever after?" I say to myself, to the quite room where only hear the crackle of the fire. I sigh as I lay back down, "These thoughts are nothing but me worrying about him. He wouldn't leave me. He loves me." I say as I look at my ring again remembering when he ask me to marry him. I smile to myself as I close my eyes and hope for sleep.

I could feel the break of sleep coming to me when I hear a loud crash outside my door. I slowly sit up as I see my door fly open and walking in was the boy from the town center. He closes the door as he looks at me and sees my shock face. I was about to scream when he ran to me and covered my mouth. "Please mademoiselle, I do not wish to harm you. I just got separated from my friends and I saw the guards coming for me so I just ran here. I didn't mean to scare you." The boy says.

The look on his face was beyond handsome but his eyes are what got me, a look of scared and sadness was filled with them. "If I move my hand, will you scream for help? Because I will ask nicely that you won't." The boy ask as I keep looking into his eyes. Finally I nod as he moves his hand away, "Thank you." He says as he steps back and I cover myself up. "I should call the guards. My Leo is the captain and his looking for you and your little gypsy girlfriend." I say as the boy looks at me. "I know they are.. But if they find me they'll kill me and then Elsa. I can't have that."

The boy walks over to me as he kneels and grabs my hand, "I just need to stay here until they leave, then I'll be gone Miss.." "Charlotte Chung. Well for now, in a few days I'll be Charlotte Nevil." I say as I take my hands back and started to move them together, "You're ice cold." I say as I stand and grab his arm moving him to the fire. "Sit by the fire and warm up." I order as he sits and looks up at me, "I'm Jack by the way." He says which makes me smile, what a handsome name for a handsome man.

We sat in silents looking at the fire, well Jack was looking at the fire, I was looking at him. "So, you're going to marry Leo. I thought you were her, the girl he talks about so much." I raise an eyebrow, "How do you know so much about my Leo?" I ask as I lower myself in the sit next to him, even having him this close to me made me have goosebumps. "You wouldn't believe me even if I told you." He says he keeps looking into the fire and not locking eyes with me. Half of me wished he would look at me again.

"Well if you won't tell me then I will ask, are you two friends?" I ask making him nod a little, "I guess you could say that. But now he wants to kill me." I hear him laugh, "My first friend wants to kill me. How funny is that?" He ask more to himself then to me. Silents again, I wanted to keep him talking. "I don't think he wants to kill you, he just wants to get the gypsy." I say as I place my hand on his shoulder. "If you tell Leo where she is, he'll let you go." I say making him look at me.

"You love Leo right?" He ask, what kind of question was that? "Of course I do." I say back. "Then you should understand why I wouldn't tell him where my gypsy is at, even I knew where she was." He hiss back at me, he was upset with me and I didn't like that. "You love her? I guess it doesn't surprise me, she is beautiful." I say making Jack laugh a little. "I don't love her because of her looks, I love her because she brave, sweet, kind and a loving person just alone. I could go on and on about her but right now, I just need to find her." He says as he stands and looks down at me.

"Thank you Charlotte, you have been very grateful to me." Jack says as he lowers himself to me and kisses me on the cheek, "I'll never forget this." He says to me before he leaves me alone in my room with my thoughts. I look at the fire only to see him standing there looking at me, "Oh my God.." I whispers as I keep my hand on my cheek trying to keep my heart beat to slow down knowing it won't.

I don't know what is happening to me.

Leo

I start to walk back to my house to try and catch some sleep when I pulled out the note I found with the gypsy's wrap. I wanted to keep that wrap for myself, but for some odd reason, my father wanted it. I don't know what was happening with him lately, his been acting different more uptight about Elsa. I slowly start to open the note that was written for Jack.

Jack,

Meet me at Norte Dame, I need to make sure you're okay.

Love,

Elsa

I wanted to rip this letter apart, why was I so jealous of Jack? I have Charlotte, she is everything a guy would want so why did I want Elsa? I stop as I look at the letter again I start to crumple the paper up. There was only one answer to this, I will have both. Charlotte as my wife and Elsa as my lover. "There is no way in Hell I'm giving Jack Elsa. One way or another..

She'll be mine."

Hey guys! So long chapter I know but there was a lot that had to happen in this chapter. Next chapter more Jelsa I promise. And how do we feel about these little love triangles and squares? Everyone loves Elsa, and wants her. What will happen? Exciting stuff will be happening soon guys! Tomorrow I find the sex of my child which I am very excited to find out myself. And i've had a poll going on for the sex of the baby so I'm going to ask you guys on here. What house will the baby be in? House Hufflepuff (Girl) or House Griffindor (Boy). Leave a comment below and let me know guys!

As always you are all amazing and I love you all! Sorry for my grammar and spelling. See you in the next chapter!

~Kitty Kat and Monkey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 579 21
"Hey, Naruto?" "What, babe?" I asked softly, tilting my head up to gaze into the onyx eyes of my lover. "Promise me that you'll never leave me. Swe...
61.5K 2.6K 37
Live and Learn to Love - A Jelsa Fanfiction ----/----/----/---- Another cliche story about the populars and the nerds. But this one doesn't have the...
347K 10.7K 30
*HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in Jack Frost and #3 in snowflakes** "Who are you, and why the heck are you in my house?!" You ask the boy, pointing your hairb...
187 55 16
"Alright, it's 12 noon. Deal or not?" I couldn't look at him, so I stared at the beauty in front of me. Somehow I knew he was watching it too. I felt...