Begin Again

By bocasmaries

Selena Gomez is a 22 year old-fresh out of college and ready to begin a new life with her four year old daugh... More

Begin Again
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
GO READ MY NEW STORIES
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
Okay For Real This Time, Sequel + New Stories
Spin Off Is Up
Did I Just Do That?

Chapter 1

26.6K 441 644
By bocasmaries

Chapter 1:

Selena’s POV:

“Mommy hurry up so we can go meet Mace!” Kaylie, my four year old daughter whined.

“Mommy will be done in a bit.” I said getting annoyed as I wrapped a piece of my hair around the curling wand. Kaylie huffed and walked out the bathroom, I’m guessing either to her room, my room, or downstairs.

Right now I was getting ready to go meet my friend Mason. Mason and I instantly became friends as soon as I moved to New York when I accidently spilled his coffee on his shirt and that’s also when I found out he and I were attending the same college saying, “I knew you looked familiar.” Turns out we had math together.

“Kaylie getting on your nerves?” Layne—my moms long time bestfriend asked as she appeared in the doorway.

“Yes.” I groaned. “For the past hour.” I continued.

“Maybe it would have been a good idea for you to get finished first.” Layne began. “Because now that Kaylie is done first—she’s ready to go.” Layne chuckled.

“Yeah, I’ll remember that next time.” I laughed as I wrapped the last piece of hair around the curling wand for a few seconds then let it fall loose along with the others. Once I was satisfied I sprayed hair spray around my full tight curls then combed my fingers through them making them fall a little.

I checked my appearance in the mirror one last time, making sure my make hasn’t smeared and there was no hair sticking out of place.

I walked into my room seeing Kaylie sitting on my bed reading her book, and Layne followed behind me while I walked over to the full length mirror checking my outfit. I wore a nude sleeveless top, with coral jeans and paired it with simple nude pumps.

“If you’re just meeting Mason, why are you getting so dressed up Selena?” Layne asked raising her eyebrow.

“Oh no reason.” I said letting it roll off my shoulder.

Truth was I still had little feelings for Mason. Our sophomore year of college we decided to take things to the next level, and he was one of the best relationships. He always treated me like a princess—and even better he was a great “father figure” to Kaylie, even though he wasn’t really her father. Kaylie knew Mason wasn’t her real father, but she didn’t care. Mason was the closest thing to a father she had.

I grabbed a black leather jacket that was on the back of a chair that was in the corner of my room and placed it on before I grabbed my purse making sure I had my phone the keys to the apartment—just in case Layne was sleep when Kaylie and I returned home.

“You still like Mason—don’t you?” Layne asked looking at me.

“Of course I do. We dated and he was the best ‘father’ to Kaylie.” I said using air quotes around father. “C’mon Kaylie, time to go.” I said.

Kaylie snapped her head up and her face lit up. “YAY MACE!” She yelled happily jumping off the bed. She walked over to me and I adjusted her little button up jacket making sure her outfit was okay. Kaylie was wearing her favorite Elmo shirt, with black leggings, and black combat boots along with a camouflage army jacket and her hair was also in curls. Let’s just say my daughter as an awesome style thanks to her mom.

“We might be a little late coming home Layne.” I said as Kaylie and I walked down the stairs with Layne trailing behind us.

“Well you got the key right?” She asked. I turned around and nodded my head. “Have fun—but not too much fun.” She chuckled.

“Ha-ha.” I faked laugh.

“Bye Auntie Layne.” Kaylie said and walked out the door and down the stairs.

“Kaylie sweetie, don’t go no further!” I yelled to my daughter who had already begun walking.

“Bye Layne. We should be home before midnight.” I said then walked down the steps following my daughter.

I grabbed my hand in hers and we walked down the sidewalks of New York—luckily it wasn’t busy like always. The night sky looked nice with the bright moon and the few stars we could see.

We were meeting Mason at the coffee shop I used to work at, which I had to quit—due to me leaving for Florida tomorrow. Again, luckily the coffee shop was only a ten minute walk.

“So are you excited to go to Florida and live with your Grandma Mandy, and Grandpa Brian?” I asked as we walked.

“Yeah, but I’m gonna miss Auntie Layne and Mace.” Kaylie said.

“I know hon. I’ll miss them too. But just think no more cold weather!” I chuckled, and Kaylie half heartily chuckled.

I stopped us from walking and bent down to her level looking in her brown eyes.

Those same eyes I fell for her dad’s.

“What’s the matter sweetie?” I asked.

“I—I’m just going to miss Mace.” She said. “He’s the closest thing I have to a daddy.” She said her head tilting down. “What if he forgets about me?”

“Oh baby, come here.” I said wrapping her into a hug. “No matter what Mason will never forget about you baby girl. He loves you so much okay.” I said into her hair.

I felt Kaylie nod her head and I pulled away. “Now let’s go meet Mason. Don’t wanna keep him waiting.” I chuckled.

Justin’s POV:

“MOM!” I yelled going into my mother’s home.

“BIEBER!” I heard two girls scream. Soon enough, my ten year old sister, Jazzy and her bestfriend Gracie—who happens to be the little sister of my ex—embraced me in a bear hug.

“Well hello to you too.” I chuckled wrapping both arms around the ten year olds.

“Oh, I thought I heard my son.” My mom—Pattie came walking in the living room. “Girls, let Justin breathe.” She chuckled.

“Sorry mom.” Both girls said.

“Now go into the kitchen, lunch is ready.”

“FOOD!” They squealed and ran into the kitchen.

“Hungry Justin?” My mom asked me.

“Of course.” I chuckled and followed my mom in to the kitchen.

I took a seat next to Gracie who was sitting in the middle so I was on her right and Jazzy was on her left. My mom placed a plate with a sandwich in front of me along with a glass of coke.

“So how is work coming along?” My mom asked.

“It’s good,” I began taking a bite from the sandwich then continued, “We raised over four hundred thousand dollars to build new schools.” I said.

“Ew Justin, it’s not nice to talk with your mouth open.” Jazzy remarked.

I just stuck my tongue out at her, only for her and Gracie both to return the same.

“You all act like five year olds.” My mom said shaking her head. “But anyways, that’s good to hear Justin.”

“Yeah I know. I’m glad that I can help out children around the world with their education, and over all help others around the world.” I smiled.

“So mom did you tell him?” Jazzy asked before placing the last piece of her sandwich in her mouth.

“Tell me what?” I asked curious, my eyebrow popping up.

“That my sister is moving back here.” Gracie said.

“Se—Selena is coming back?” I asked shocked.

“Well duh. What other sister do I have?” Gracie asked in a duh tone. “Other than Selena and Jazzy of course.” She added.

I couldn’t believe it. Selena was actually coming back, here to Florida after four and a half years? I wonder what has changed about her. And more importantly I wonder why she cut off all connection with me.

Apparently I’m the only person who never got to talk to her. Demi, her parents, Gracie, Jazzy and even my own mom talked to her once in a while over the past years. Even Tori did. 

“Justin, are you okay?” Jazzy asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah—I’m fine. When does she get here?” I asked clearing my throat.

“Tomorrow.” Gracie answered. “I can’t wait to see her and Kaylie.”

“Who is Kaylie?” I asked.

My mom shot Gracie a ‘why did you say that face’ and I saw Gracie’s face tense up and freeze.

“Hey Jazzy, why don’t we go upstairs and watch a movie.” Gracie said quickly.

“Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.” Jazzy added in also a little too quickly. Soon both girls jumped down from their seats and ran up the stairs to Jazzy’s room.

“Mom—who’s Kaylie?” I asked getting up from my seat.

“Oh honey, don’t you need to get home to Sasha? I bet she’s waiting for you.” My mom said ignoring my question. She walked over to me and literally began pushing me out of her house.

Why won’t she tell me?

Did Selena go lesbian or something?

“Wait,” I said turning around. “Lemme guess—Selena went lesbo and her girlfriend is named Kaylie, right?”

“Wrong.”

“Then who is she?” I asked getting frustrated now.

“No one sweetie. Just go home to your waiting girlfriend.” And that was the last thing my mom said before shutting the door in my face. I shook my head, shaking off my thoughts and got into my truck and drove home.

“SASHA! I’M HOME!” I yelled through the quiet house. Soon I heard footsteps running down the steps and into my foyer and before I could say anything, my girlfriend jumped in my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist—luckily I had quick reflexes—and wrapped one arm around her waist and the other under her butt.

“Well hello to you too.” I chuckled.

Sasha leaned in giving me a peck then pulled away.

“I missed my Justy.” She pouted running her hands through my hair giving me another kiss.

“And I’ve miss you too.” I said chuckling against her lips. “So how was your day?” I asked her, while I was still holding her, but walking us to the living room.

“My day was good. I hung out with Lucy and Anna majority of the day so I wouldn’t be bored at home.” She said.

I sat down on the couch with her straddling me.

“So how was your day?” Sasha asked me running her hands through my hair then resting them on the back of my neck.

“It was good. We raised over four hundred thousand dollars for the new schools.” I told her smiling causing her to smile.

“What you do for those kids is amazing Justin.”

“I know. I’m sort of a good guy.” I said teasingly.

“You’re a very good guy.” Sasha said. “But not in bed.” She winked and then grinded her hips against my lower half.

“You are a very teasingly young lady Sasha.” I said.

“Mhmm,” She quietly moaned then continued, “What you gonna do about it?” She whispered in my ear then nibbled on my ear lobe.

“I think you need to be punished.” I said then stood up with her wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

I walked us up to our bedroom then slowly placed her on our bed on her back.

“You’ve been a naughty girl Sasha.” I said unbuttoning my belt then my pants, only for Sasha to get on her knees on the bed and she lifted her shirt over her head.

“You better show me how naughty I’ve been then.” She teased.

+

“Your food will be delivered soon sir.”

“Thank you.” I said to the man on the other line before hanging up.

“Who was that?” I heard a groggily voice from behind me.

I turned around seeing Sasha rubbing her eyes, just wearing my shirt that went a little past her butt.

“Just ordering us some Chinese take out, for dinner.” I said.

Sasha smiled walking over to me wrapping her arms around my neck and mines went to her waist.

“You look sexy in my clothes Ms. Sasha.” I said.

“Mhmm, good.” She smirked.

“Enjoy your afternoon nap?”

“Yeah what time is it anyway?” She asked

“Almost seven.” I chuckled. “You slept like forever.”

“You wore me out Justin.” She said causing me to chuckle.

“I told you, you would be punished.” I laughed.

“Ha-ha. You’re so funny.” She said sarcastically.

“Hey you’re the one that wanted round two, three, and four,” I said trailing off.

“Justin shut up!” She said hitting my chest the best she could.

“Just saying the truth babe.” I said reaching for a kiss and she gladly kissed back. Soon our tongues were fighting for dominance so I picked up Sasha by putting my hands on her inner thighs lifting her up on the kitchen counter.

Before anything could get out of hand, the door bell had rung causing me to groan.

“Why you groaning grumpy pants?” Sasha chuckled pulling away, and jumping down from the counter.

“Because I was enjoying every minute of that.” I mumbled.

“Yeah I can tell.” She winked.

I was confused at first, but she pointed down to my now fully erect boner.  

“Oops.” I chuckled.

“I’ll get the door, because I doubt that the delivery person wants to see that.” She chuckled walking to the door with me behind her.

“But you only have a shirt on babe.” I said coming up behind her just as she was about to open the door. “And I don’t want a low life guy hitting on my girl.” I said kissing her cheek.

Sasha moved to the side and I opened the door, and of course it was a guy delivering the food. But when I opened the door—the biggest shock expression came on my face.

It was Colton delivering the food.

“That’ll be $14.67.” He said without looking up.

I dug in my back pocket pulling out my wallet and getting out a ten and a five dollar bill.

Colton finally lifted up his head his eyes going wide and I felt a smirk tugging on my lips.

“Hi there Colton.” I said.

“Hi Bieber.” He snickered.

“Babe, what’s taking so long?” Sasha said coming up beside me wrapping her arm around my neck causing me to mentally groan. Didn’t I tell her I didn’t want any other guy looking at her half naked—especially now since its Colton. But I’m half happy because now he can see how hot my girlfriend is.

“See you got yourself a new toy?” Colton said handing me the food and I handed him the money. “What happened to Selena? She find out that your nerd-ness would rub off on her?”

“No, and what happened between Selena and I is none of your business. It’s been over five years since she dumped your ass for me. Now why can’t you get over that?” I said. Sasha chuckled walking away with the food and I halfway closed the door telling Colton to keep the change before shutting the door all the way.

Sasha and I walked in the living room sitting on the couch and we spread out the food before grabbing what we wanted. I sat leaning on the back of the couch while Sasha’s back was leaning against the arm of the couch with her legs propped up on me.

 “So who was that?” She asked putting noodles in her mouth.

“Colton.” I said and her eyes widened.

“Wait the same Colton that used to bully you in high school or whatever?” She said shocked and I nodded my head. “Ha—that’s why he has a dead beat job now.” She laughed which was contagious and caused me to laugh also.

“Yep. I guess karma is a bitch.” I laughed.

“So he’s the one that is the father of Tori’s baby?”

“Yep.” I said popping the ‘p’ before eating more of my chicken then eating more noodles. I was thinking—should I tell Sasha about Selena coming home tomorrow? I mean telling my previous girlfriend, about my ex-girlfriend coming, that couldn’t be good right? But I’ve told Sasha about my past with Selena and everything and she didn’t mind me talking about her.

“What are you thinking about?” Sasha asked in a sing-song voice causing me to snap out of my previous thoughts.

“Oh-nothing.” I said.

“Justin—don’t lie, I know when you’re lying because you can’t look anyone in the eyes.” She said a little more serious.

I sighed. “Selena is coming back to Florida tomorrow.” I said.

I looked up at Sasha’s face not being able to read her.

“So are you mad—upset?” I asked carefully.

“Why would I be mad or upset?” She asked chuckling.

“Because you’re my girlfriend and Selena’s my ex.” I said confused.

“Justin, for a smart guy you’re really dumb.” She laughed. “You’ve talked about Selena all the time with me and I don’t mind. I actually want to meet this Selena. The one that made my babe’s last year of high school the best.” She said.

Sasha put her food on the coffee table in front of us then crawled over to me straddling me inching closer to my face so our noses were touching.

“I love you.” Sasha smiled.

“I love you too.”

Selena’s POV:

After dinner, I decided it would be a great idea that Kaylie and I went back home to hang with Mason for a while. After about an hour of playing games, Kaylie got tired so Mason put her down to sleep in his room, while Mason and I sat on his couch drinking red wine. I currently had made myself comfortable—like by taking off my heels because first off my feet were hurting.

“So are you happy you’re leaving to go back home tomorrow?” Mason asked taking a sip of his wine.

“Ehh.” I said. “I mean I’m glad I’m going back to my roots, but I’ll miss it here.” I said taking a sip of my wine.

“Then you should stay.” Mason said simply—like it was easy.

“Mason,” I began sighing—we’ve already had this conversation like a billion times, “You know I would—but I think it’s best if Kaylie is around my parents, her grandparents and stuff more.” I said.

“Or are you really hoping you’d run into Justin?” Mason said cutting me off.

A little part of me knows Mason’s right. I do hope I’d run into Justin—just to see how he’s doing, but another part doesn’t want to, what if he’s mad at me for cutting off all ways of him contacting me or  because what if he realizes Kaylie is his; he’d be heartbroken I didn’t tell him he had a daughter.

“I don’t know.” I said a little quietly.

Mason set his wine down, then took mines out of my hand and placed both on the table in front of us. He put two fingers underneath my chin making me look up at him.

Next thing I knew our lips were in contact with each other and moving in sync.

+

“Thanks for walking me home, even though you didn’t have to.” I said to Mason as we walked up the steps to Layne’s front door.

It was 1:30 am, and I decided just to come home—even though Mason said I could just spend the night.

Mason held Kaylie on his hip—by the way she was still fast asleep. She actually hasn’t moved an inch. She’s a really heavy sleeper—like Justin; another thing they had in common.

I pulled out my keys and quietly opened the door telling Mason to come in quietly.

Once we were inside Mason and I walked up the stairs carefully and quietly being sure not to wake up Layne. We went to Kaylie’s room, and Mason lied her down carefully—and of course she didn’t move and inch. I took off her boots and pulled the covers over her body, giving her a kiss on her forehead, and Mason did the same.

After Kaylie was tucked in, Mason and I walked back down the stairs and I walked him to the door—leaning against the door frame while he was on the outside.

“So are you going to come stop by to say goodbye to us before we leave?” I asked.

“I’ll try my best. I’ll talk to my boss and see. But I can’t make promises.” He sighed.

“Well I hope you can make it—for Kaylie’s sake at least.” I said.

Mason just nodded his head and kissed my cheek before he walked away. I sighed and I turned around only to see a body standing in the hall doorway.

“Oh shit, Layne you scared the hell out of me!” I snapped placing my hand on my heart like I was having a heart attack.

“It’s almost two in the morning—I heard voices and I got up seeing Kaylie in bed, then came down here seeing you and Mason talking.” Layne said.

“Yeah we were just saying goodbye.” I said.

“What happened between you two before he dropped you off?” She asked.

“Nothing I should be getting to bed.” I said walking past Layne. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. “Got an early plane flight.” I said running up the stairs leaving Layne hanging.

I quickly changed into some sweats and a plain white t-shirt throwing my clothes in a bag—because that’s were they’ll be anyway.

I laid in bed thinking if moving back home with be a blessing or a curse.

-

hey hey hey (: soooooooooooo, what do you guys think so far? let me know just by voting and commenting on this story and i can't wait to continue this story!! Reminder-- follow me on twitter - @igomezfever : send me questions on my ask - ask.fm/igomezfever : and you can also follow me on tumblr -- igomezfever.tumblr.com

I will be posting chapter two, within the next two weeks (January 10, 2014) then after that, I'll post a new chapter every Thursday x

i hope everyone had a good Christmas and i love you all xo

-

A picture of Selena's outfit with her "date" with Mason can be found on my tumblr, when I posted the first chapter there. xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.8K 42
" It started as a dare and became the hard truth " Except this is an emerald tornado, which will break the rules, and destroy all the boundaries bet...
606K 36.9K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
644K 14.3K 31
Meet Nadia "Badass" Jenkins. You know the cliche stories about the bad boy players, well Nadia is the girl version of that. She humps and dumps. Kiss...
52.1K 1.5K 40
People say A boy and a girl can never stay just friends. At one point of their life they'll fall in love. But honestly how true are this words. To...