Bella and the Volturi.~PAUSE~

By IonitaMiruna

What would you do if one day, you wake up in another country, in a castle, surrounded by vampires calling you... More

•Prologue•
•01. Something new•
•02. Secrets & a new friend•
•03. Marcus and Caius.•
•04. Let the game begin.•
⋅05.The truth⋅
⋅06.The Cullens⋅
⋅07.Buzzkill⋅
⋅08.Royalty Troubles.⋅
⋅09.Nightmares⋅
⋅10.Enemies⋅
⋅11.Finding peace⋅
Not an update! A small preview of chapter 12.
⋅12.The throne⋅
⋅13. To many red eyes.⋅
•Announce•
⋅Announce 2⋅
⋅14. The trial⋅
⋅15. Revange⋅
⋅16. The First⋅

NOT AN UPDATE! Generally confused.

179 5 1
By IonitaMiruna

Hello BATV fans!

I'm seriously considering of wrapping up this story and end it, or just purely leave it like this and just close it.
I have started writing this story a really long time ago, and every idea I originally started with is no longer suitable for the story, from my point of view. I genuinely don't like how the story progressed and how with every chapter my imagination is getting worse, not to mention my spelling.
So, this is not a cry for help, nor attention. I really (REALLY) would like to know if you like this story and would like me to continue it.

The story overall has over 36.000 READS, the last chapter not even 200. So that's really a bummer. Even if I have like 15 readers, I will still continue this story, but I really need to know if they exist.
So, please, please, even if you hate commenting, leave me one so I know this story is wanted and readed.

Thank you.
Hopefully see you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.1K 19
"He's gone. I'm a vampire now, and it's all HIS fault. I'm in what most would say the clutches of evil, but really their..ok it's true but when no el...
50.6K 798 22
CURRENTLY UNDER MAJOR EDITING Careless. Crazy. Loyal. Lydia Cullen. The golde...
333K 3.1K 71
Throughout this novel Renesmee Cullen and her family go through a lot. Renesmee finds out Jacob has imprinted on her and they finally get together, R...
1.9K 43 10
When Bella saves Edward from the volturi she didn't want him back like nothing ever happened. What if Bella had some backbone and did what she wanted...