MECH X4 - The Sapphire [COMPL...

By elizabethtran64

COMPLETE ---------------------- It's the same story as MECH X4, but there is a twist. A new girl, Teresa, goe... More

Prologue
The Invite
How Far I'm at
The Storm is Coming
Snow Ball to Snow Fight
The Real Deal or Truth
Let's Be Suprise
Let's Be Chill
Let's Be Honest
Let's Be Normal
COMMENT IDEAS
How Far I'm at part 2
The Mystery?
READ THIS
The Mystery? Part 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Captued?!? Part 1 (very short)
Captured?!? Part 2 (short)
Stressing Out
She's Back!?!
Save the Real Sapphire (Part 1-Short)
Save the Real Sapphire (Part 2-Short)
Save the Real Sapphire (Part 3)
Finals - Publish Soon
What To Do Now? (Part 1 - Short)
What To Do Now? (Part 2)
Preview of Plans?
Crazy days for me
Plans? (Part 1 - very short)
YEAH! 💝🍫🎁🎉🎊
Sorry
Plans (Part 2 - short)
ACT
Plans (Part 3 - short)
5 Months Already?!?!
Plans (Part 3 - Continue)
Plans (Part 4 - Continue)
Ready?
Set... (Quick Preview)
Set...
Happy Easter!
Set... Part 2
CHECK IN!
GO! (Part 1)
GO! (Part 2)
Challenge is On (Part 1)
Challenge is On (Part 1.5)
MECHX4 Tracking Them (Part 0.5)
Sorry!
Tracking Them?!?!
Don't Spoil!!!
Year Anniversary!!!
Fill me in with details!!!!!
Stressful Day (Part 1)
Stressful Day (Part 1.25)
Stressful Day (Part 2)
The Real Deal (Part 1)
Christmas Eve
Merry Christmas!
The Real Deal (Part 1.5)
The Real Deal (Part 2)
Happy Late New Year
The Real Deal (Part 2.5)
Sorry
WOOHOO
FINALS!!!!!
The Real Deal (Part 3)
23k!!!!!!!
Hello!
🤐🤐🤐
The Deal?!?!
Guess What?!?
The Truth?!?!
The Truth?!?! (Part 2)
1K!!!!!!!!!!
Saving Leo?!? (Part 1/4)
News Update!
Saving Leo?!? (Part 2/4)
Nathaniel x Reader (Teresa character)
Hold Up!
Sorry
Saving Leo?!? (Part 3/4)
Plan Went Wrong?
Group Chat
Plan Went Wrong Part 2
Ending It Here
Need Your Opinion
SURPRISE!

A New Girl!?!

3.5K 79 21
By elizabethtran64

Teresa started going to Bay City High for a change. Morning came around. Ryan, Harris, and Spyder met up in the hallway. They walked to their locker.

"Did you hear that there is a new Freshman, and she's a girl?" Harris ask them, and they gave him a weird look.

"Well it's true, she's coming here, and I mean here in our school... I wonder if she's cute," Harris told them while they opened their locker.

"Don't you think that's kind of weird?" Spyder grabs his notebook in his locker.

"Well, you like Cassie." Harris grab his book.

"Hey let's change the subject. How's your weekend?" Ryan grabs his textbook while remembering that there was someone moved near his home. "Oh! Soemone in my neighborhood just moved in."

"Do you think it's her!?!" Harris was shock to hear that when he closed his locker.

"I don't know." Ryan responded. Ryan and Spyder closed the locker at the same time.

While they were talking, Spyder was thinking about Cassie when Harris brought her name up. "Hm, what are we talking about?"

"We're talking about our weekends. Hm, my weekend was okay." Harris responded.

When they were talking, Mark, Ryan's older, and his friends were passing by. Mark's friend tripped Ryan which they laugh except for Mark.

"That wasn't nice." Mark told his friend. He's stepping things up for his younger brother which they became more closer.

A girl was passing by and saw Ryan on the floor. She was wearing a black skirt with a with t-shirt with a jean jacket and high top black converse shoes.

Mark, Harris, and Spyder helped him up. She was just standing there and didn't know what was going on. Mark left with his friends, but he first give Ryan a pat at the back. They both smiled.

She went to her locker and put her stuff in the locker. She dropped her schedule. The schedule float down to Ryan. She didn't notice, but Ryan did. He picked it up, and he check for a name, Teresa Miller, he thought. She look for her schedule, but couldn't find it. Ryan and his friends saw a girl looking for something, and think that she's new to the school.

"You dropped this." Ryan walked to her, and handed it to her. She smile as for a thank you.

"Are you new?" Harris walked next to Ryan and ask her.

"Yes, I'm Teresa Miller. Nice to meet you." When she said her name, Spyder was looking for Cassie, but he went to Ryan and Harris.

"Hey, I'm Spyder. This is Harris, and this is Ryan." Spyder told her their names, and he wrap his arms on Harris and Ryan when he said their names.

She smile and closed her locker. Turn around to them. "Do you know where this class is?" She pointed on her schedule, and showed them.

They look at where she pointed, "Biology, oh, you have it with me and Spyder." Ryan responded to her with a smile.

Cassie saw the new girl. She ran up to her with her phone on live. "Your the new student?" Teresa nodded yes.

Ooh, she scared me. Teresa thought in her mind when she took a step away from her.

"Hey Cassie," Spyder wave to her.

She turn to him and give him "your talking to me" look; she turn back to Teresa still on video. "So, how do you like it here so far?"

"It's pretty good, so far." Teresa smiled.

Cassie left and wave goodbye to Teresa. Teresa and Spyder waved.

I think he likes her. Teresa thought with an intriguing look while looking at Spyder when she stopped waving. Spyder sigh and Ryan and Harris chuckled quietly.

"What?" Spyder turned around and didn't know what's happening. Teresa giggles. They walked together while talking about themselves.

******

In Biology, the class just started. The teacher introduced a new student, Teresa
Miller. Teresa was standing next to the teacher's desk. "Hello, I'm glad to be here." She smiled and wave to the other students. Some of the students said hello. Teresa notice there is a couple of seats open. She notice a seat in front of Ryan and Spyder and the back of the class.

"Teresa, you can choose your seat." She choose to sit in front of Ryan and Spyder. She put her notebook and textbook down on her table.

******

"I know what's dangerous, wild, and difficult for them to beat. Ha, now I can get rid of them." The principle scroll down to the black panther and snapping turtle. She finishes it off with a deceiving look.

******

In ten minutes, they felt a rumble. A monster appeared ourside of the school building. The Biology class look out to the window. The alarm started going off. They all went to the gym except Ryan, Spyder, and Teresa.

******

Ryan, Mark, Harris, and Spyder met outside of the school.

"Let's hurry." Harris tell the others to hurry.

******

Teresa went near the dumpster and behind the school. She look both side to see if there is anyone outside. "Cloak on." She says when puts her amulet out of her jean jacket. She transform where a navy cloak that covers her entire body. Her amulet started to glow when she transform.

I have to help them out. She thought while using her powers to get to the monster.

******

The monster is half black panther and snapping turtle. It has the turtle's mouth that can crush a bus. It has the black panther's eyes and tail. It also has it's shell.

Sapphire (Teresa) came there before MECH-X4. She started to distract it by hitting it with her energy from her powers and the amulet.

When MECH-X4 came, they saw someone fighting the monster.

"Who's that?" Mark ask.

"Don't know, but we're going to find out." Ryan jump near to Sapphire. She smile not looking back at MECH-X4, so she wont reveal herself.

Cassie ran out of the school building. She started to video. She saw Sapphire.

"Looks like we got more help from an another superhero." She smile while she walks around to get a good view.

"We got this guys." They were hit a couple of times, but Sapphire use her powers to shield them. They were still confused, but they still fight with what they got. Sapphires uses her energy to make a huge ball. When it got big as the size of her, she throw it; hits the monster at the face. It weakens.

"Ok, let's show that person what we got." Ryan turns around to them while Spyder gets the plasma axe ready.

"You guys it's plasma axe time."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Mega Execute!" Ryan did an X sign and slash it in half. Ooze coming out, and Sapphire use her energy to use shield to cover herself, and ran away quickly as possible.

"Invisiblity," she whispers through her amulet, she becomes invisible for them not to see her. She left part of her blue energy showing her name Sapphire.

"Where did that person went? I have to find her or him." She looked and saw the name. The others were looking for the mysterious person.

"Hey everybody another superhero name Sapphire. Thanks Sapphire."

They saw the name and was intrigued by that name. "Sapphire," they all said at the same time. They hurry to go back to class, and Teresa came just before Ryan and Spyder came in class.

"Everyone to your seat. Okay even though we do not have enough time to do the lab, you can do homework or anything else. Oh by the way there is no homework today."

Everyone cheered. Teresa turned around to Ryan and Spyder. They smiled at each other.

"That's good for your first day of school." Ryan says to Teresa.

"Thanks," she smiled again. "Hey don't you live with your mom cause my parents and I live right across from you, and her last name is Walker."

"Really? That was her, so you were the eho moved in there. How did you know my mom?"

"She told me that we were in a same grade."

"Oh." Ryan and Spyder turn to each other and thought about the things that has been happening around them so far.

******

*RING*

When they were done with half of the day, it's lunch time. Ryan, Spyder, and Harris met up outside wondering who was that person in the cloak.

"Don't you think that it is werid someone comes out of nowhere helping us out?" Harris ask.

"Yeah," Ryan said it first before Spyder.

Teresa saw them outside and came up to them. "Hey check it out." She puts her phone on the table. "Hey you guys! Today is a special day where you can see the superhero. He or she is helping MECH-X4. Her or his name is Sapphire. Well if you have any questions you know it. Cassie-call me, Cassie MECH-X4.

Spyder pulls out his phone quickly. "It's not a good time now." Ryan told him.

"That is so cool. I didn't know you guys have superheros!" Teresa was suprise for MECH-X4.

"Yeah, well MECH-X4 has been here for awhile, but Sapphire just came out of nowhere." Harris told her.

"Oh," Teresa gives them a confusing look, so they won't know that she's Sapphire.

******

When the last class end.

*RING*

Teresa went to her locker, and put her stuff in her locker. Ryan, Harris, and Spyder had to leave to figure out who's Sapphire and finding out who's making those monster. Teresa asked them where they were going.

"Um," they all look at each other figuring out a reason to make up to Teresa.

"Going to my place," Spyder said it even without thinking about it.

"Oh, okay, see you guys tomorrow," she wave and walked home.

******

"Ugh! What is going on here?!? There was another superhero. How did this happen?!?" The principle got so mad. The mysterious person came through the call and asked her if the monster got rid of MECH-X4, and she said that there was another superhero. The mysterious person got so mad; end the call.

"There was another superhero, and your going to tell who that was! The mysterious person yelled at Leo. Leo said that he doesn'tknow who it was.

Thank you for voting my book. I hope you enjoy this. Please comment any monster you think of. Please also comment what scene it should also be.

I've worked on this for quite some time. Please tell your friends about this. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.9K 49
'One person on their own may be able to save the world. But a team of friends, all working together, have a much greater chance of succeeding...provi...
750 14 10
After saving Mackenzie's father, the team gets notified about other technopaths being held captive by a woman of whom Ryan has met. With Leo part of...
25.6K 591 36
Maya was heading home one night when she bumps into a girl. That girl being Ryan James. Armed with an oversized leather jacket and a camera, Ryan dec...
9.9K 175 16
This is a Ryan Walker x Reader Fanfic I made up. (Y/N) (L/N) is a mysterious relative of Spyder who suddenly shows up after an unfortunate incident...