The Love I Never Had. (Ray Ra...

By tenaj143

YN is a girl who doesn't know Love or Happiness she's very shy but one day a guy named Ray came in here life... More

The Love I Never Had. (Ray Ray Love Story)
Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 6 Part 2
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaprter 15
Chapter 15 part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 part 2
Chapter 17
Not A Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23

Chapter 16 part 3

643 18 0
By tenaj143

Ray and YN's Date

Ray POV

Can't believe I'm leaving for tour in a couple of days YN got really upset when I told her about it I'm going to make it up to her tho.

Ray: YN are you almost ready??

YN: Yeah I'll be right there.

2mins

YN:*comes downstairs* I'm ready.

Ray: You look very beautiful.*kisses you then grabs you ass*

YN:*pulls away from the kiss* Okay now hands to yourself.

Ray: But why??

YN: Oh just come on my big baby.

Ray: Okay.

Y'all get in the and he starts driving.

YN: So where are we going??

Ray: Some where special.

He took you to a hillside were you could look down on the city all you could see were lights and the stars were out too.

YN: Ray this is the most beautiful thing I ever seen.

Y'all sit in the car an he puts the top down.

Ray: YN I'm going to miss you when I go on tour your like more than my girlfriend and I love you and I want to give you some thing.*pulls out a box* I want you to remember me every time of everyday and this will help you.

YN:*tearing up and opens the box* Ray thank you so much and I love you too. This is perfect I will never forget you at all.*puts it on and kisses him then pulls away*But why didn't you give me this on Christmas??

Ray: I didn't want to wait.

YN: Okay.

Y'all sit there and take in the view and talk about stuff sand then decided to go and get something to eat and call it a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.2K 62
Are you Mindless enough to sneak on a tour bus to see your favorite Boy Band,hide,get found,then have them fall in love with you?Well if you are,Cont...
1M 20.8K 77
Liz, Jaylie, Shay and Yn are so happy about seeing Mindless Behavior. After meeting them and actually being in a relationship with them.... things c...
239K 8.8K 41
Jacob is a poor teenager taking care of his two younger sisters. His mom is an alcoholic and doesn't help at all. His brother is just as much help as...
94.2K 946 2
Mindless behavior, the OMG girlz, Jacob Latimore, and Myles all go on a tour almost a year long. Everyone comes in as close friends, but everyone beg...