You're My Future

By kellic_39

Kellin is from a future of hell. In year 2050, there are world wars and chaos and complete horror. When Kelli... More

You're My Future
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Final Chapter

Chapter 19

542 28 17
By kellic_39

Warning: Sex....

(hahaha I thought it would be funny just to write that instead of "sexual content" or "Smut".... Okay continue:))

Chapter 19-

June 10th, 2013

 Vic's POV:

Well, as of right now life was pretty good. Ever since Kellin told me the truth about his life, it's been pretty good. We have been having sex non-stop because whenever we are alone, Kellin decides to start getting sexual. Not that that was a bad thing.... But honestly, I was kind of afraid of what Kellin's dad was gonna do, I love Kellin and no matter what happens I want to protect him. Even though I'm the one his dad is trying to get.

"Hey Vic, lets go upstairs." I heard Kellin say from next to me. We were sitting on the couch with Mike, Tony, Jesse and Gabe. They all gave me smirks and Jesse whistled.

"Come on Vic. Go upstairs." Tony said, putting air quotes around "upstairs". They all chuckled.

"Oh my god ew." Mike said hitting Tony on the shoulder. I rolled my eyes at Tony's comment as Kellin grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the couch. As we walked upstairs we heard a voice call up to us.

"Just keep it down, we are watching TV." Jesse yelled up to us.

"Shut up." I said. When we got into my room Kellin shut the door and pushed me up against it. He started kissing my neck which made me moan a little.

"Wow, you have been very effectionate latley." I said.

"Well, I just can't get enough of you." he said. He brought my lips to his as he bit my bottom lip slightly. I smiled and deepened our kiss. I felt his hand run down my chest, past my stomach and down to my jeans. He palmed my already formed bulge which made me gasp. I went down to his pants and started to undo the buttons.

"No wait." he said. He grabbed my hand and somehow pushed me on to the bed. I landed on my back and Kellin dove on top of me. He recconected our lips.

"Why wait?" I asked.

"Because it's my turn." he said.

"You want to top?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, why not?" he asked.

"Well, are you sure you want to?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you sure you want me to?" he asked.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Vic, come on. Be honest. Do you want me to?" he asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because, what if I'm not, you know, good at it?" I asked.

"Vic, it's okay. It's not a hard thing to do. No matter what happens, I won't love you any less because of it." he said.

"I love you too." I said.

"So you'll do it?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay good. Because starting now, my job is to make you feel good." he said.

Before I could answer, he smashed his lips into mine and rubbed my thighs. I kissed back and pulled his shirt off. It parted our lips for a second which made him decide to place his lips on my neck. He began to suck on it and bight it lightly. I pulled my shirt off and threw it on to the floor. He began to place kisses down my chest and stomach. When he got to my jeans he looked up at me.

"Are you gonna-"

"Yup." he interrupted me. Just then, he palmed the front of my jeans which made me gasp. He undid the buttons on my pants and pulled them off. He took off my boxers leaving no clothing on me. He immediately took all of me in at once. I gasped sharply as he bobbed his head up and down.

"Y-you're good for s-someone who's never d-done this before." I barely was able to say over my thoughts of pleasure.

"Mhm." Kellin said. The vibrations of his voice felt really good as he was sucking me. He grabbed the other half of my dick that his mouth wasn't on and he pumped it. I groaned loudly and ran my fingers through his hair. I reached into the drawer next to my bed and took out a condom. He stopped sucking me and he looked up at me.

"Don't stop." I pouted.

"Sorry, but I'm ready to do this." he demanded.

"Okay." I said. He took of his pants and boxers and I handed him the condom. He opened it up and rolled it on. He looked at me.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said. He smiled and positioned himself. He slowly pushed into me, which kind of hurt because I've always been the dominant one so I'm not used to it. He pulled out a little and then pushed in again.

"Faster." I said. He began to quicken his pace which believe or not, felt really good. I never thought that being the bottom was gonna be good. I groaned in pleasure. Kellin started going faster, which made him moan. Hearing him moan turned me on. He grabbed my dick and began to pump me. I was overcome with a pure feeling of ecstasy. He quickened his pace while pumping me.

"Oh shit, Kells." I said. We were both breathing heavily.

"O-oh my f-fucking god." he said.

"P-please, don't s-stop. Please." I yelled.

"Oh f-fuck, Vic!" Kellin cried out.

"Kellin, I-I'm gonna-" before I could finish, I exploded all over me and Kellin. I moaned loudly as Kellin reached his climax. He pulled out of me and plopped down on the bed next to me. We were both breathing heavily. I turned my face to Kellin, who looked at me and smiled.

"Wow." I said.

"Yeah." he said.

"That was amazing." I said.

"Uh huh. So did I do my job well?" he asked.

"Yes, it was unbelievably good." I said.

"Good." he said. We laid there for about 5 more minutes before getting up. I turned on the shower and looked at Kellin.

"Wanna join me?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said. We got into the shower together. I pushed Kellin against the shower wall and began to kiss him. I liked making out with him while the water was rushing down our bodies. I rubbed his thighs and brought my hand to his dick but he stopped me.

"I don't think I can take anymore right now." he said.

"Really? Because you have been all over me non-stop." I said with a grin.

"But we just had sex. I need to gain my strength before we do anything again." he said.

"Okay fine. But does that mean we can't make out?" I asked.

"Yes, We can make out." he said.

"Good." I smiled. I kissed him again, entering my tongue into his mouth. We moved our tongues together as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back. After about 5 more minutes of making out in the shower, we got out without really cleaning ourselves or anything. We dried up, put clothes on and went downstairs.

When we got there, Mike had his hands over his ears and his eyes were closed, "Is it over? Are they done yet?" he asked. Jesse tapped him on the shoulder and he opened his eyes. He looked at me and scowled.

"Never do that when I'm in the house." he snapped. They all laughed at him.

"Yeah, come on man. We were watching TV. We gave you permission to go 'upstairs' but at least have the decency to do it quietly." Tony said, once again putting air quotes around "upstairs".

"Well maybe next time I'll be louder just to piss you off." I said.

"Please don't." Mike said quickly after.

Just then, a giant white flash of lightning came from outside. I blew the windows open and wind was blowing in all directions. I grabbed Kellin and wrapped my arms around him so he wouldn't get hurt.

"Everybody get down!" Kellin screamed.

"What? Why?" Gabe asked.

"Just do it it!" he yelled back. We all dropped to the floor as another gust of with came in blowing the couch to the side and the TV over on to the floor followed by another flash of lightning. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was a purplish blue color and the clouds were swirling around. Just then, another flash of light came and after it was done, everything went perfectly still. There was no wind, no lightning, no anything.

"What was that?" I yelled.

Kellin looked at me with a worried look, "My dad." he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...