𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢...

By thekillerde4th

Twenty years after the alien war, the Avengers have kids of their own. The story is told from Calla Rogers... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

3

8.7K 164 161
By thekillerde4th

Where was I? Oh yes, we just found Prim.

"Prim?" Eva was the first one to speak.

"Oh hey, guys!" Prim said trying to act casual.

"Why are you at my house?" I hauled her to her feet.

"So..." Prim sat down on my patio furniture. "My friends dared me to fallow you guys home because we thought you guys were a little odd."

She put her feet up. She glanced at my hand. "Is that a Captain America shield?"

We all shift our weight nervously. "Um, actually. It's my shield." I say.

Her eyes widen. "You stole it from Captain America?"

Right then, my Dad comes running from the back door with his shield in his hand.

"Is everything alright?" He glances at us and then at Prim. "Who's this?"

Prim salutes. "Prim Alexi Williams, sir."

I stifle a laugh.

My Dad puts on a serious face. "Prim, do not tell anyone what you saw in this backyard or what you saw through the window. You are dismissed."

She runs out of the yard and onto the street.

I walk up to my Dad. "What took you so long?" I look up at him.

"Nick called us from the hellicarrier. He called you guys in." He leads us back into the house.

Eva throws her hands up. "Finally!"

Blaze puts his arm around her shoulder and looks at my Dad. "Why would he call us in now?"

"Because Loki has a daughter." My Dad runs his hands through his hair.

We all stand in awkward silence. Jake breaks it. "Who is it?"

My Dad sighs. "You were just looking at her."

That was just shocking to her from my dad.

*SKIP TIME*

"I can't believe it, Prim is my stepsister," Eva said shifting nervously in the airplane seat.

Blaze pats her shoulder. "Hey, maybe she won't try and take over the world."

She kisses his cheek. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up, Blaze."

I turn my attention to Jake who is fiddling with something in his lap. "What are you making?" I lean my head into his shoulder.

Jake smiles. "I'm adding something to my suit." He says. "See, I haven't got the phone thing down like my Dad has in his helmet so that's what I'm adding." He shrugs.

"Oh cool. So, do you think Nick called us in because of Prim?" I look into his eyes.

"Maybe, I can't wait to see the Hellicarrier. My Dad said it was pretty impressive though." He leans his head into mine. I hear Scarlet and Cayden make barfing noises behind us but I ignore them.

"Cayden! Stop touching me!" Scarlet whispers.

"I'm not touching you!" Cayden whisper yells.

Blaze sighs. "Can you guys stop fighting for two seconds?"

Two seconds passed before they started fighting again.

"I will electrocute you!" I hear Scarlet scream.

"I will murder you with an arrow!" I hear Cayden rummage through his bag.

"Kids! Kids, settle down!" Uncle Clint comes on the plane.

"Dad!" Scarlet jumps up to hug him.

"What's all the yelling?" Aunt Natasha walks up beside him.

"Mom!" Cayden jumps out of his seat.

"Are you guys ready to see the Hellicarrier? We've got your rooms all ready!" Aunt Natasha smiles.

"Wait, we've got rooms on there?" I stand up.

"Uh huh! Maria decorated them herself!" Aunt Natasha looks proud of herself.

"Aw cool!" Scarlet looks up at her father.

Right then Uncle Tony comes in the plane. "Hey! Are you guys ready to see the Hellicarrier?"

Jake looks nervous. "Uh Dad, aren't you supposed to be flying the plane?"

He snaps his fingers and thinks for a moment. "I think so..." He goes back to the cockpit.

Jake shakes his head and mutters "My gosh. I don't know how my Mom deals with him."

Uncle Clint goes up to the cockpit as well.

I wrap my arm around Jake's waist. "So, do you think Prim will be there?"

Jake laughs. "God, I hope not. Did you see her in PE today?"

"Yes, I want to put my shield up to her head and punch it." I scowl.

Jake smiles down at me. "You're really fierce."

"We are approaching the hellicarrier!" Uncle Tony yells and lands the plane.

We step into the daylight. "Holy jumping up and down Martha." Eva squeezes the handle of her hammer.

Jake interlocks his fingers in mine. "I didn't know it was this big." He mutters.

"Is this a boat?" Cayden wonders out loud.

Scarlet punches him in the arm. "No, you idiot. It's a plane." She adjusts her quiver.

Cayden rubs his bicep. "You could have just told me." He mutters and fingers an arrow.

Aunt Natasha puts her arm around Scarlet. "Are you ready to see Director Fury?"

"Of course!" I pull on Jake's arm toward the building, "Come on Jake!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He mumbles while stumbling.

*ONCE INSIDE*

We all step into the main control room to see Nick. "Good afternoon kids." He smiles. "Please sit down." He motions to the table.

We all take a seat and Eva opens her mouth. "Sir, if this is about Prim-"

Nick smiles. "Let me guess, you're Thor's daughter?" He looks over at Thor.

He smiles. "Indeed."

Director Fury paces the floor. "Yes, this is about Prim. She is in a plane coming here right now. We don't know how we'll break it to her though. You can go to your rooms for right now."

He dismisses us.

Maria follows us out the door. "You guys will love your rooms!" She smiles.

She leads me into my room first.

"Holy cow!" I said almost fainting. The room was painted a light shade of blue, there was a loft bed with a desk underneath and a punching bag in the corner, there was a TV and a place to hang my shield on the wall.

"I love it! Thank you!" I said hugging her. After my Mother died, Maria became basically my Mother.

I didn't see the rest because I was too busy messing with the electronics in the corner. I pushed one button and Jarvis's voice came on.

"Hello, Calla. Who would you like to call in the Hellicarrier today?" His voice came out loud and clear.

I thought for a moment. "Jake."

"Calling Jake Stark." It rang for a moment and then he picked up.

"Calla!" He said. "You've got to come and see my room!" He yelled. "Like right now!"

"Okay, Okay. I'm coming." I said hitting end.

I opened my door and walked down the hall, not sure where Jake's room is. I walked down the hall and to the door next to mine. The door opened and pulled me inside.

"Hi, Calla." Jake smiles.

I kiss him on the cheek. "Hi, honey- holy cow..." I looked around his room.

It had a total shop area, a bed that folded into the wall and a huge TV on the wall, he also had a door that led out into a landing area.

"Pretty sweet right?" He threw his arm around my shoulder.

"All Avengers, please report to the control room." Maria's voice sounded.

I laced my fingers in his and pulled him out the door. "Come on Grease Monkey. Let's go see Prim."

He groaned. "Do we have too?"

I smile. "If it means saving the world, then yes."

We joined everyone else and walked down the hall.

"So, why were you in Jake's room?" Cayden wiggled his eyebrows at us.

I punched him in the shoulder. "Oh shut up, I was looking at his room."

Cayden smiled. "Was that the only thing you were looking at?"

He got multiple punches in the shoulder. "CAYDEN!" All of us screamed.

"What did he do this time?" Aunt Natasha said when we joined them in the control room.

"Nothing," I mumbled.

The door opened and Prim, surrounded by guards walked in. "I don't get why I'm here." I hear her mutter.

"Prim Williams, have you heard of Norse Mythology?" Nick smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664 45 15
Katherine has lived all sixteen years of her life with her father, Loki. They live together on Asgard under a strict surveillance after what happened...
296K 6.8K 41
When suddenly a young girl is found in the ice, suspicions are raised as she is held in captivity, away from the new world she is yet to meet. Little...
99.2K 1.7K 32
You are the daughter of Thor! In this story you will go through many abnormal struggles such as, being a superhero's child, dating a superhero, and a...
3.5K 66 32
What happens when Tony's daughter comes to live with the avengers while she attends college after she forgot to fill out her form papers? She's alway...