The Sideline Story (Urban) Bo...

Galing kay omgchele

Based on a blog post from Lashuntrice Bradley, being a sideline is like your favorite food. It's good while w... Higit pa

The Sideline Story (Urban) Book 1
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Fourteen

49K 1.3K 1.2K
Galing kay omgchele

Sincere

I felt my phone vibrate on the night stand for the hundredth time tonight. I already knew it was Antoine because before we left the restaurant he promised to text me tonight and he never breaks his promises. I looked over at Effrin who was passed out next to me in bed with his arms wrapped all around my body.

"You up?" I whispered, waiting on a response but I never got one.

I sighed and grabbed my phone off of the night stand and opened up the texts I was getting, which were all from Antoine. Damn he's such a chooser. I rolled my eyes, not bothering to read all of the messages, instead I called him back.

"When are you gonna tell Effrin about us?" He asked.

"Why the hell do you keep texting my phone if you know I'm with him?" I whispered because I didn't want to wake up Effrin.

"Because I knew you'd respond."

"You're such a bastard," I whispered. "You're going to rot in hell one day."

"So are you, bitch. You're just as bad as me then you claim to love him when you really don't. You're a fake, lying ass broad."

"When we get back home I'm gonna get somebody to fuck you up," I whispered, getting angry each time he said something smart to me.

"You do that," he laughed. "But who are you gonna get to 'fuck me up' when all the guys who do the fucking up work for me?

"Don't worry about it. I have connections, bitch."

"Alright bitch, we'll see. You don't want me to tell your fiancee do you?" He asked.

I sighed, just about to say something to get him off of my back for awhile. "I'll tell him myself."

"Then you better tell him before I have to."

"You aren't going to do anything," I whispered back.

"Try me bitch. I know how to back myself up. I'll tell him and every other nigga in Compton and have all his hoes come beat your ass by the time we get back. Just try me bitch. You know what I'm capable of. I love you Sin."

He laughed and hung up before giving me a chance to continue arguing with him.

I put my phone on silent and slammed it down on the night stand. Antoine's going to get enough of blackmailing me about something the two of us have gotten ourselves into. He might have something coming for me when we get back home, but I'm not the one who has something coming for them. If Effrin finds out, he'll beat my ass, have his guys come and beat Antoine's ass then personally beat Antoine up himself. Exposing the truth will cause Antoine more trouble than it'll cause me.

*****

We all walked up the steps of the cruise ship and as soon as we took our bags to our suites, we went to the All-You-Can-Eat breakfast buffet. I just wanted it to be Effrin and I but of course Antoine had to tag along, with Jay following behind him like a lost puppy. What was up with that?

Antoine rolled his eyes at me when he saw me sitting on Effrin's lap. "What's up man?" He asked, giving him dap.

"Man nothing, what's up with this?" Effrin asked, pointing to Antoine and Jay.

He shrugged his shoulders. "It's a long story. I'll tell you later."

Jay rolled her eyes. "Just tell them now since you had so much crap to talk last night," She said.

"Man whatever, I guess you can say I mess with her again," Antoine said. Jay smacked her lips and tried sitting on his lap but he pushed her back. "Not out in public."

"I hate you," She mumbled pulling up a chair to the table we were sitting at. "Oh I heard something that you said about me Effrin," Jay said, folding her arms across her chest.

"What did you hear?" Vinny asked, clearly upset.

"That you were going to beat my ass the next time you saw me. It it's not my fault she was running her mouth and lost the baby. Maybe you need to put her in check next time."

I clasped my hands together when she said that. Everything about Jay made my blood boil but she pushed me to my limit talking about the baby we lost. She doesn't have to be sorry about what she did to me but she doesn't have any respect for us. I knew hitting her was going to cause a scene so I did the nastiest thing possible to her, since she is the scum on the bottom of my feet. I spit right on her face, not caring how nasty it was.

She quickly jumped up and wiped my spit off her face. "I'll piss on you next time Jay. Get your scummy ass out of here. None of us even like you," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"You're so dirty and ghetto," she yelled stomping her feet on the floor. "Why the hell would you spit on me!?"

"Because you're scummy and I spit on scum that's beneath me. You always talk crap but don't want the consequences for it."

"Get up! I wanna fight you!" She yelled, pushing her chair out of her way.

I raised my eyebrow and laughed. "Trick get out of here. I'm not trying to get arrested for beating you up. Been there, done that. Go find something to do," I replied.

"You scared little whore. You're always talking tough but won't do anything about it. I wanna fight you but you're running scared."

I laughed and picked at my nails, not really interested in what she was saying. "Antoine get this dog out of my face, please. She doesn't know what she's getting herself into."

"Coward!" She yelled as a couple of security guards came over to us.

"I'm sorry kids but I'm going to have to ask you guys to leave. Some customers have been complaining about a disturbance and we need all of you to leave, to ensure the other customer's happiness."

I quickly hopped up and grabbed Effrin's hand. "Fine with me, let's go Vinny." I started pulling Effrin away from the table when I noticed Antoine following behind us but I turned around. "Trust me you will get that fight soon!" I yelled to Jay.

"So where are we going?" Antoine asked, catching up to us.

I rolled my eyes. "Anywhere you aren't. You're always bringing that scum bag everywhere we go. I'm gonna need you to get some standards if you're gonna be around us," I replied.

"I have standards, you know she's just money. You know my real girls know how to hold their own," He said, referring to me.

Effrin grabbed my hand and pulled us in the direction of the pool. "Do you have a bathing suit on?" He asked, taking off his shirt once we made it to the pool.

"Yeah."

"You better," Antoine said, pushing past me as he jumped into the pool purposely getting my normal clothes wet.

"Bastard!" I yelled, pulling off my clothes.

I jumped into the pool, making sure I got Antoine wet on my way down.

"Bastard!" He mocked me as he wiped the water off of his face.

"Why are you here? We don't even like you," I told him, completely disgusted by his behavior.

He bit his lip and looked me up and down. "I know you love me just as much as I love you gorgeous."

I felt Effrin grab a hold of me as he looked at Antoine confused. "Hey man, don't look at her like that or say that kind of stuff to her," He said, pulling me under his embrace.

"Alright I see how it is. You're finally choosing her over me? I always thought it was bros over hoes V?"

"It is bros over hoes but this is my fiancee, she isn't a hoe and I told you before about saying that kind of shit. It's disrespectful."

Antoine shrugged his shoulders. "My bad man but you know I'm gonna have eyes for her when she's been flashing her ass and titties around in those small bikini's all vacation. Don't lie and say you don't."

"Of course I'm gonna be looking. She's my girl, I'm supposed to look but you aren't. You're out of line and you know it," Effrin said to him.

"I'm just commenting on what I see. It's not like you're complimenting her or praising her body like the queen she is."

Effrin shook his head and laughed. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so obsessed with my fiancee all of a sudden?"

"Ain't nobody obsessed with her. I'm just tired of seeing you mistreat her."

"I treat her fine, you need to be worried about how you treat Jay. That broad is out of line and you're starting to go down the same path as her. Don't question what I do for my girl, when you don't even know what's going on half the time," Effrin replied.

"I see enough to know you aren't treating her right!"

"Why are you so concerned about the way I treat her? Obviously I've been treating her good if she's been staying with me all these years," Effrin said.

Antoine sighed. "You know what, can we just drop this?"

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't bring it up again," Effrin announced.

How come it couldn't have worked that easily with Jay and I? We say what we want to fight each other then forget it in the end. I guess it's just different with males and females because I honestly wouldn't have been able to let anything like that go that easily.

Effrin turned to me looking down in the water at what I was wearing. He sighed and looked back up at my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held his face in my heads. "What are you thinking about?" I whispered, caressing the sides of his face.

"Nothing." His finger nails pierced the sides of my hips as he dug his finger nails into my skin, obviously getting pissed off.

"Effrin stop it. You're hurting me," I whispered trying to remove his hands from on my hips but he didn't move.

He just loosened his grip. He continued starring off into space when he finally let go of my hips and moved his hands down to my butt, taking as much of it in his hands as possible. He lifted me up by my thighs and sat me up on his waist.

I slightly giggled, rubbing his arms, feeling his veins sticking out of his muscles. "Damn Effrin you're strong," I teased but he only ignored me.

He turned to Antoine who was watching us with his arms folded. "You see this ass," Effrin asked, grabbing a hold of as much of my butt as he could. "I hit this every night. It's mine. I'm the only person that needs to be looking at her, no matter how tempting she looks. You got it?"

Antoine shook his head and laughed at Effrin. "Yeah I got it. Too bad I hit that shit every night too," He replied.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

250 3 15
When a man tells you that he loves you, do you actually believe him? Unfortunately, Yanna did and it was the biggest mistake of her life! She fell he...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
4.7K 229 18
Tierra is young smart and beautiful. She comes from a good background between her Christian parents and over protective brother, but when she reunite...
1.5M 39.4K 47
All grown up and all matured, Victoria and Theodore have so much to look back on. After separating themselves from each other for an extended period...