Adopted by who!?

Par chloehv

Zayda had been in an adoption centre all her life but what happens when her favourite band Change that all fo... Plus

Zayda
Hey Violet
Interview
packing and food
Dreaming ....Screaming
ignoring
ignoring part two
makeover by the band
meeting the families
studio vibes m8
tour
tour pt 2
reunion
moviessss
finally tour
first show
stage
meal
interviews
oh
Now what?
a little better
but why?
numb
inevitable
This is why
Sequel

tour bus antics

83 5 1
Par chloehv

The drive to the bus was about half and hour ,Calun spent the whole time kicking my legs lightly,she was opposite.It was when the car stopped suddenly and he ended up kicking me properly and i yelped out in pain that Casey started to try and catch Calums legs.so to say the least after we stopped outside the bus I practically leaped out of the car and ran away from Calum hiding behind Nia and Miranda who were waiting outside bus two ,bus one was for 5sos ,bus two for HV and bus 3,4, and 5 for crew etc.

"Calum leave Zayda alone she will kick you back ,she's grouchy in the mornings"Nia quickly said when Calum started walking over to our group .

"Well-"Calm was cut of by the tour manager

"Bands plus Zayda on to your busses please its time to go"he said pushing us lightly towards the bus

As we said i quick see you later go the others we walked up to the stairs.
"Can I have a top bunk please "I asked

"Um well maybe see how you get in in a top tonight it can be a little rough ,if its to much the bottom"Miranda smiled
"Okay"i smiled back
"MY BEDS OPPOSITE ZAYDAS" Rena screamed
"Okay okay Rena, shut up "Nia said pushing Rena.

It was roughly an hour and half till the first stop so it was quite short but during that time we had had a game of Mario kart ,which Iain won and he was sure to rub it in Casey's face who he was battling with the whole way through .Then Rena opened the cereal cupboard as we went round a corner and to put it nicely we will be stealing cereal from other buses now, and Rena had a mess to clean up. Miranda practically disowned me when I said I hadn't read the harry potters or watched the films so she ended up running to her bunk and pulling out all of the books and DVDs for me to have while on the tour.Nia sat there twitter filming everything including when Rena spilt cereal.Casey was just planning a prank war.

So by the time we got to the first stop i was practically asleep again and it had been an hour and a half.

------
Yay tour
Hope you're having a good day

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.2K 439 26
Completed June 12, 2016 DISCLAIMER: This is a fanfiction. The only thing real in this fic are the characters. The scenarios in this book most likely...
65.7K 2.7K 65
Ameliorate: To make (something unsatisfactory)better. Adelpha Omorfiá Orfanó is a normal fourteen year old girl, but only in her own opinion. She'...
8.9K 361 16
When Zayn and Harry adopt a cute 3 year old baby boy named Mathew Mendez who's been through a lot. There life's has been completed and now they will...
25.1K 813 36
Previously titled: Never Gonna Let You Go This is an adoption fic. I am going to do my best to avoid clichés at all costs, but who knows how well tha...