packing and food

I lead the group upstairs and into my room .They bundled in looking around my room inquisitively .
"cozy "Nia commented.

I smiled my thanks.
"Right packing"Casey stated .

"But first "I smiled skipping over to my dresser.
"music" I said switching my playlist on.Automatically filling the room with the beat of drums.

Casey started on my guitars and putting the many music sheets and music books away .Nia started to put my drawings and art stuff away ,commenting on how good they are ,and had to be displayed around the house .Miranda was packing my books ,dvds and cds away off the shelf And Rena was packing away my posters and pictures away off my wall and photo frames around the room .Iain was putting away any decorations I had up such as fairy lights and wind catchers, whereas i was currently packing away my makeup and nail polishes and various other little bits .

It was coming up to 7 o'clock and we had been packing for about 4 hours occasionally stopping when the jokes and friendly banter became a main focus in the room or singing along to the various songs coming from my ipod in the corner of the room.Rena ,me and Casey were now all putting away my music sheets and notebooks ,whereas Nia,Iain and Miranda were putting away my books and cds .
"I'm hungry "Casey stated
"same "i exclaimed the others agreed .
"so food then !"Casey exclaimed back standing up, the others copying his actions.
Nia nodded "yep but we will have to drop Zayda back off after and go back to the house "Nia said sadly .

"Hey its okay we'll see each other soon"i said happily. We all smiled, Casey picking up the two guitar cases stating that they would be safer with their equipment than my room during the packing ,before heading outside towards Nia's car .Nia hopped In to the drivers seat ,Rena in passenger,Casey and me in the middle and Iain and Miranda in the and my guitars laying in the back of the car in the boot .Nia and Rena turned in their seats simultaneously."creepyyyyy"I muttered,Casey chuckling ,the others not having heard what I said looking confused.
"any suggestions where to eat?"Nia asked
"IN 'N OUT !"I exclaimed.Casey grinning agreeing beside me
"In 'n out it is "Nia said turning around In her chair driving off out of the centre.

Arriving at in 'n out we climbed out the car heading towards the seating area .We sat down in a red faux leather lined booth ,one where it had a rectangle table and two bench like seats either side too small to even fit two people on one side ,but sat down anyways me squeezing in between Rena and Nia .Miranda, Casey and Iain asking what we wanted before walking off to order .
"So Zayda "Rena had started "Anything you've ever really wanted to do ?" Nia making a noise of amusement next to me at the random question
"I've always wanted to dye my hair " Nia and Rena smiling at the familiar topic before food arrived and we all started eating a comfortable silence .

--_-----
This is a very short chapter ,im sorry they'll be more longer ones up soon

The next chapter will be more interesting :))) i assure you

I love you all ,you're all beautiful