oh

I could hear them all laughing hysterically and it hurt knowing they've never laughed like that when I was around.It hurt because it made me think maybe it was my fault that they weren't laughing like that .Maybe I was the one who was keeping them from having the fun they wanted to have on tour as young adults. I let out a quiet sob ripping the piece of paper from my sketch pad screwing it up and chucking it at the wall. I looped my arms around myself rocking back and fourth as I heard them continuously.My fault. Its all my fault.

I felt the bus come to a slower speed and as I glanced out the window I saw us coming into the arena gates.I lifted myself from the sofa and slammed the door to the bunk rooms open grabbing my black combat boots and black duffle bag. I walked out into the room the band was in and stood in front of the door.

"Zayda ,what's the matter ? where are you -"

"out " I said my voice low and emotionless ,before ripping the door open and fast walking into the arena .I walked down the corridors, Still with the same thunder behind my steps .I was storming down the halls ,not caring about the tears rolling down my face.I could hear crew members feet become quieter and quieter as I got further away from the dressing rooms and the stage .

"what the-" I heard the familiar voice as I panicked and went to swing back around to run back the way I came but a stern hand wrapped around my arm stopping me from doing so.

"whats the matter zay-"I cut the curly haired drummer off ,his eyes widening in surprise

"will everybody stop asking that I'm fine!Just leave me alone" I roared ,ripping my arm from his grip ,running past him .

I found myself roughly ten minutes later in a storage cupboard the door locked from my side by a mop I had shoved under the handle.My notebook layed in my hands as I twiddled my pen around in my hands.This was it ,if things didn't get better within a month I knew what I had to do. I decided to take some new steps in my life and it started now so I snuck out from the arena and down the high streets .I opened the door the small bell tinkled lightly as I pushed it open.A woman quickly came round the corner pushing through a bead curtain which made a scattering sound as the beads dropped back to their original places ,I quickly explained what I wanted done and she happily accepted telling me to sit down in the chair as she got pots and the trio of colours mixing them into an ombre effect into my hair a deep purple at the top which fades into a dark blue and then at the sends very light blue .She then quickly cut the fringe in like I asked and then we were done just about an hour and a half later.I payed quickly and then rushed to the shop opposites buying 3 days worth of outfits knowing I couldn't get out of the bus /hotel for another three days to explore.I bought a pair of ripped jeans and a black bodysuit made of crushed velvet as well as a thick red ribbon choker and a distressed denim jacket ,then I also bought a pair of chunky heeled boots and red and black creepers, i grabbed a ripped Ramones shirt and leather look trousers.I was going for a i don't care look to go with my attitude on life now .I payed then started walking back to the arena slipping into the bathrooms getting into the ripped shirt ,leather look jeans and denim jacket on ,i tied my galaxy hair into two space like buns on my head and then stuffed all my old clothes into my back.i pulled out my makeup bag out doing a black smokey eye look and a deep purple lip,the lipstick Miranda bought me,I sighed squeezing it lightly in my palms . Once I was done ,I stepped back dark and mysterious, the new me.

I clicked call on the contact I needed to know where they were in the arena to meet them before they went on.The phone was picked up but it was static sounding and muffled.

"Hello ? " I said into the mic

I was cut off by speaking ,I struggled to hear what was being said but could just make it out ,it sounded like the phone was still in a pocket.

"I don't know what's going on with her recently but it getting relentless and annoying"

" yeah its pathetic ,she's always grumpy ruining everything all the time"

" yeah its nice not to have her around for a bit "

oh

I grimaced hanging up the phone standing outside the door ,deciding to whether to go in or not ,when the door swung open and a frantic band appeared at the door ,as I just shook my head and walked away from them.

Iains pov

We were all having a bit of a nag about Zayda as she wasn't here,her teenager attitude had gotten annoying recently ,we could handle it but once the nagging fest was started,it was like it couldn't stop .

we were around the table leaning forward almost relieved we all agreed ,Casey leant back into the sofa

"I don't know what's going on with her recently but it getting relentless and annoying"Rena said frowning

" yeah its pathetic ,she's always grumpy ruining everything all the time"casey added

" yeah its nice not to have her around for a bit "Nia bit her lip sadly

suddenly we heard a dial tone and Casey pulled out his phone from his pocket confused ,when his mouth opened in realisation ,I leant over his shoulder

Zayda

call ended

3:56

Oh

we quickly got up to ran to the door and saw Zayda ,not our Zayda though , a different Zayda her makeup dark ,her clothes had such an attitude about them and her hair dyed.We watched as she looked up at us let out a disappointed scoff ,shook her head and she turned and left .

Oh