Exo Imagines 😜

By kpopfanfictionn

exo is pretty dope, and so are these Imagines 😜😜😜😜 they get pretty emotional, and please comment and vote... More

Sehun - I Love You
Chanyeol - I Can't Tell You I Love You At This Time
Suho - I Miss You
Chen - Santa's Little Troll
Xiumin - Christmas Promise
D.O(Kyungsoo) - Officially Missing You
Luhan - 5 Months
Tao - I'll Wait for You
Kai - Losing a Good One
Baekhyun - Love?
Lay - All I Needed was the Truth
Kris - Don't worry, I'll always be with You
Sehun - I really do Love You
Chanyeol - Don't lie to me again
Tao - The First Snow
Luhan - I Love You
Suho - I Love You
Sehun - More than Friends (Part 1)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 2)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 3)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 4)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 5)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 6)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 7)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 8)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 9)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 10)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 11)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 12)
Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 13)
Kai/Sehun - Broken Promises
Baekhyun - Without You
Lay - Sweet Heart
Chen - I Miss You
Kris - Lost Lover - Part 1
Kris - Lost Lover - Part 2
Kris - Lost Lover - Part 3
Luhan - Lost Hearts
Tao - Awaiting Love
D.O - I Love You
Xiumin - Unplaced Hearts
Sehun - Mix and Match
Luhan/Kai - I'll Always Love You
Sehun - I Can't Let Go Of You
Suho - Dream Come True
Chanyeol - Listen
Kai - Believe In Me Baby
Luhan - Turns and Twists
Chen - Missing You
Sehun - Confused
Luhan - Long Distance
Chanyeol/Kai - Be my Princess
Suho - Sorry
Tao - Listen To Me
Baekhyun/Luhan - I Love You Part 1
Baekhyun/Luhan - I Love You Part 2
Baekhyun/Luhan - I Love You Part 3
DO -
Chen - Chen or Jongdae?
Chanyeol/DO - I Dare You
Sehun - Without You (full/noparts)
Sehun - Without You Part 1
Sehun - Without You Part 2
Sehun - Without You Part 3
Sehun - Without You Part 4
Sehun - Without You Part 5
Sehun - Without You Part 6/Ending
Kai - I'll Always Love You
Sehun
Tao - Beautiful Liar
Chanyeol - I Miss You
Suho - Attached?
Zitao - You're Beautiful
Chen/Suho - Little do you Know (1/2)
Chen/Suho - Little do you Know (part 2)
Xiumin/Luhan - Because it's You (part 1)
Xiumin/Luhan - Because it's You (part 2)
Xiumin/Luhan - Because it's You (part 3)
Baekhyun
Kyungsoo - .1
Kyungsoo - .2
Kyungsoo - .3
kai 1
kai 2
Chanyeol - Don't
Kris/Suho - Let time find our Love (part 1)
Kris/Suho - Let time find our Love (part 2)
Kris/Suho - Let time find our Love (part 3)
Kris/Suho - Let time find our Love (part 4)
Kris/Suho - Let time find our Love (part 5)
Kris/Suho - Let time find our Love (part 6)
Chen/Chanyeol - 1
Chen/Chanyeol - 2
Chen/Chanyeol - 3
yixing

kai 3

180 3 0
By kpopfanfictionn

Kai POV -

It was 8 am since I've gotten up. I decided to just leave for a while. So I went to get some fresh air. I drove 50 miles south, and I got to really rural areas. So I stopped to get some air. It looked like my childhood area once my parents separated. I kept driving, and I saw a farm. It was my grandmas farm. I pulled into her driveway, and I went to knock on the door. It was a young older lady at the door.

"Hello I am Kim Kai. Is my grandma home?" I asked the lady.

"So you're the grandson she's been looking for years. Come in." she let's me in.

I look around the house. I don't remember anything. The lady brings me a cup of water.

"So who are you exactly?" I ask her.

"I'm your grandmas daughter. So for you I'll be your Auntie. I was your mom's sister." she explains to me.

"Oh, where's grandma?" I look around the house.

"Grandma passed away a few months ago." once I heard that, my heart sunk. "She always told me how much she loved you. Plus all the memories you had with her, when you were 7." she tells me.

"How did she die?" I ask her.

"She died because of sadness. Her husband had died a year ago. Then she followed his path."

"That's so sad." I started to cry.

I stayed for awhile. Had a meal with my Auntie, went for a long stroll around the farm, and I thought of grandma a lot. I said my last words to her. Then I took my way home.

I was in the middle of nowhere. I had 40 miles left to drive. I decided to pull over, and open my sun roof, and just look at the stars. They filled the whole sky in the country side. It was so beautiful. I wished (y/n) was here. I missed her.

I over reacted. It was a misunderstanding. That's her ex boyfriend, why am I even bothered. She chose me over him. I'm sorry I've been so mean to you.

I stayed for a good 10 minutes. Then it was starting to get dark. It was 8:30 once I got home. I went into the kitchen to get a drink first. I saw (y/n) in a tight shirt, and short skirt with black shoes. It seemed like I had those pairs of shoes too. She was definitely going somewhere.

"Hey... I didn't see you all day. I missed you a lot." She was actually caring for me.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"I should be the one asking you that. Where did you go all day?" She seemed mad at me, but in a caring way.

"None of your business." I start to open the refrigerator to keep me busy, so I grab a water bottle.

"Then where ever I'm going. It's none of your business too." She took a seat, and she was getting smart with me.

"Fine." I sighed. "So you're going out to drink?" I ask her.

"Yeah totally, with Sehun." She was being sarcastic like always.

"Have fucking fun." I crush my water bottle, and acted like I was mad.

Once I got to my room, I felt so bad for always being so mean towards her. I was getting ready to wash up. While I was taking off my shirt, my door opened.

"I'm sorry. I came here to tell you I'm sorry." She seemed startled by looking at my body.

"Gosh you're actually like its your first time seeing me without a shirt on." I was kinda shy about having others look a my body.

"I'm just going to go out with my coworkers for a karaoke night. I'll be home around 12 or 1. Don't worry about me." she tells me, then she takes her leave.

I wanted to tell her I'm sorry too. But this isn't the right time. I hate myself for being so rude towards you all the time. It's not me, and I bet you already know that.

I washed up, and I went to sleep. It was around 12 when I got a call. It was somewhat from (y/n). I was so confused. Why is she even calling me? Of course I picked up.

"Hello?" I said in a sleepy, uncaring way.

"Is this Big Daddy Kai?" this lady asks me, in a very concerning tone.

"Yes I'm Kai, what's wrong?" I snapped out.

"Your girlfriend is really drunk. She was the only one left at the karaoke station. So I thought you want to pick her up. Or else she'll end up in the police station." the lady informed me.

"Oh, I'll be there. Thank you so much for informing me." I ended the call.

I got dressed quickly, then I went to the karaoke station. Once I arrived, I quickly went inside to get her. I said thank you to the lady, then I drove us home.

Once we got home, I laid her in her bed. I cleaned her up. I washed off her makeup with makeup wipes. Then dabbed her face with warm water. I felt like she was gonna get sick. Her forehead and body seemed very warm. I went to get a bowl of ice, and I drenched the towel in the water. Then I dabbed with onto her face. Once it was getting late, I left the towel on her forehead. I held her hand to sleep.

"How am I here?" I heard her talking nonsense, acting as if she's still drunk. "Why is Kai here?" she seemed freaked out.

"Good morning sunshine!" I got up, and I smiled at her with sweet words.

"Why are you here?" she was really rude towards me.

"Because I care about you." I tell her.

"Lies. All you do is lie to me. You told me you wanted to be with me. But you don't talk to me, you don't say nothing to me. Since I was drunk yesterday, you want to talk to me now? Well now I don't want to do anything with you. I just don't want to see you." she started crying.

"You're right. I've lied to you, but I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you 2 days straight. It wasn't on purpose, it was more like curing myself to understand things." I hug her tightly.

"So you didn't talk to me about it? Why? Why not?" she pushes me off.

"Because I don't want to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry but I didn't know which other way to put it." I spilled the tea.

"Get out." she yells loudly. "I said get out!"

I obey her rules, and I got out. I went to get dressed. I wanted to treat her, telling her I'm sorry. Maybe a goodbye gift?

Once I was ready, I barged into her room. Of course she didn't want to see me. But I wanted to, so she has no choice.

"I want to treat you. Get ready, you have 1 hour. I'll be waiting." I tell her quickly as possible, then I close her door.

I had my hair done slicked up, and wore a white polo tee-shirt. With khaki shorts, and the Nike's she bought me. Then I played the waiting game with her.

Your POV -

I woke up in a flash. I saw him next to me. I was confused. Why is he with me? I must have been really drunk last night. I wondered to myself. Does he really love me? Or is he just playing with me? Either way I don't deserve to be with him. I couldn't be thinking about these thoughts.

I took off the wet towel on my forehead. Then I started talking nonsense, like usual.

"How am I here? Why is Kai here?" I was trying to ask normal.

"Good morning sunshine!" he had heard me, and he opened his eyes.

"Why are you here?" I said bluntly.

"Because I care about you." he was being super sweet towards me.

"Lies. All you do is lie to me. You told me you wanted to be with me. But you don't talk to me, you don't say nothing to me. Since I was drunk yesterday, you want to talk to me now? Well now I don't want to do anything with you. I just don't want to see you." I yell at him, and I cried.

"You're right. I've lied to you, but I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you 2 days straight. It wasn't on purpose, it was more like curing myself to understand things." he hugs me tightly.

"So you didn't talk to me about it? Why? Why not?" I pushed him off of me.

He had no right to touch, and hug me. Now I really don't want to see him.

"Because I don't want to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry but I didn't know which other way to put it." he finally told me the truth.

"Get out." I yell, "I said get out!" he walks out of my room.

It's been 15 minutes since I've been sitting here. Thinking of how to handle, and talk it out in better way. Trying to figure out, how to say goodbye?

Then he barges into my room. I'm turned away from him. Which is good.

"I want to treat you. Get ready, you have 1 hour. I'll be waiting." he informs me then he leaves.

Shit now he probably wants to go and take me on a date. I have an hour to get ready. I quickly wash up, and I blow dry my hair. I part it down the middle because I liked it like that. I comb my eyebrows, and didn't want to put makeup on. So I just put on a sunscreen. Plus a little pink lip tint on my lips.

I wear a striped black and white shirt. With black high waisted shorts. Then my new Nike's I bought the other day. I find a pair of shades, so I don't have to look at him all day clearly. I also wear a normal sun hat. I don't bring anything. Just me and my phone.

I go downstairs, and I see him waiting. He was on his phone.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"It's a secret. Come on let's go!" he opens the door, and he leaves first.

We started driving. Then I realized we were going to the mall. Wonderful, the last place I would ever want to be.

"Hungry?" he asks me as we're walking together, in the parking lot to the mall.

"I'm okay for now." I tell him.

"Let's get your nails done." he insists.

We walk into the nail shop. The lady instructs me into a seat. Kai is next to me.

"I'll only get my nails done, if you do." I tell him last minute.

"What?" he was confused.

"I'm serious." I wasn't joking at all.

"Fine, I'll do it. Just for you." he smiles at me.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"Can I also get my nails done?" he asks the nail artists.

"Yes, I'll have Jooheon help you right away. Just wait a moment." she informs us.

He nods his head, and he waits. The lady who is doing my nails is really soft. Usually they're kinda rough. She cleans my nails, and cuts them short. Jooheon who is doing Kai's nails. Kai doesn't seem to like it. Which is really funny.

"Which design are you going to chose?" I ask him playfully.

"Clear gel." he smirks playfully at me.

"Aw you're smart." I laugh at him.

"You two are very cute." Jooheon compliments us.

"Oh..." I didn't know why to say.

"Thank you." Kai smiles at her.

Once we both finished cleaning our nails, we chose our designs. He chose short nude matte nails. Then I chose acrylic white gel nails. I fell asleep while they did my nails. I really liked the results of my nails. Definitely coming to this nail shop next time.

"Where should we go next?" he asks me.

"This is good for today." this had already really already made my day.

"Let's grab some lunch?" he asks.

"Yes please." I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4K 50
I'm in love.. with you.
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | Β© cherrylisps
978K 26K 50
Some can be sad, some can be romantic, and some can be cute~
14.4K 567 17
Even though our fandom is going through a rough patch, here are some EXO imagines that will hopefully cheer you up!