Not Piece of CaKe

By RetirwemaL

Anthology of CaKe short stories - GirlxGirl pairing. (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. Conta... More

Beautiful Mess (pt. 1)
Beautiful Mess (Extended)
Like a River
It's Not Always Beautiful (pt. 1)
It's Not Always Beautiful (pt. 2)
Hers (pt. 1)
Hers (pt. 2)
Hers (pt. 3)
Wishing on the Snow
One Fine Day

Beautiful Mess (pt. 2)

4.9K 137 11
By RetirwemaL

Cara reached out for Kendall as soon as the door to the bedroom was closed, placing a tentative hand on her hip. Kendall looked up at her, brown eyes wide and shimmering and Cara breathed in deeply, the inhalation shaky and fragile.

The blonde’s hand pressed more firmly against Kendall’s hip and then she flexed her arm muscles, drawing Kendall’s body into hers, wrapping the brunette up in a tight embrace as she buried her face in sweet smelling brunette locks.

Kendall could feel tiny shivers running through Cara’s body as they hugged and her stomach clenched. An almost overwhelming wave of affection crashed over her and she pressed herself closer to the secure warmth of Cara’s body.

“I don’t know how to do this,” Cara whispered softly, her body relaxing a little once she had revealed her secret.

She had sex before—probably too many times—with men and women, but she’d never really made love before. The closest she’d gotten to that had been with Annie, and even then it hadn’t quite been making love. This time was different, she could already feel it even though they had barely touched. Kendall was different from the others. Kendall was … Kendall, and her feelings for the brunette exceed anything she’d felt for any of her other lovers.

“So do I,” Kendall said pressing her lips against the soft skin of Cara’s neck again. “However, I have a strong will to learn,” she continued, smiling against Cara’s skin, causing the blonde to smile as well.

Cara loosened her hold on Kendall and pulled back. She kept her hand on the brunette’s waist however, needing to maintain some physical contact with her.

“How do you always know how to make it better?” Cara was grinning so wide her dimple was showing.

She had been so nervous. She was almost making herself sick with anxiety as she held Kendall, and then in seconds, with a few well chosen words, Kendall had made all the worry go away.

“We’re best friends,” Kendall said looking up at Cara, not trying to hide any of what she felt for the blonde away from her. “It’s what we do.”

Cara’s lips quirked at that, and then a dazzling, uniquely Cara Delevingne’s smirk spread across her face. A few seconds later, Kendall gave her a sincere smile. Then it all became a bit too much, and Kendall leaned forward, resting her head on Cara’s shoulder. Cara, certain for the first time since they entered Kendall’s bedroom, knew exactly what the brunette was feeling at that moment, and she drew Kendall into a warm embrace.

They stood wrapped together in silence of the mansion for an unknowable amount of time. The faint sound of the water fountain outside near the pool, their heartbeats and the faint inhale and exhale of their breath, were the only sounds to break the quiet that had surrounded them.

When they finally separated, Cara had no idea how long they'd been wrapped around each other, only that it was long enough to get her body humming again.

“Ken,” Cara rasped as Kendall looked up at her, her blue eyes so bright with longing that they almost appeared to be green.

“Yes,” Kendall said softly, meeting the blonde’s gaze.

Her word was a command not a question and Cara sighed with relief before she surged forward and pressed her lips against Kendall’s, her hands moving up to cup to the brunette’s face as she kissed her urgently.

Kendall’s hands were moving again, roaming over her body with fevered excitement, touching everything that she could reach.

Kendall’s hands moved over Cara’s hips and up her sides before finally moving to caress the sides of the blonde’s breasts. Kendall’s hands didn’t stay still for long however, and soon her hands were pressing against Cara’s breasts, cupping them as best she could before they moved on, trailing down her body to slip under her jeans to cup her ass.

Cara moaned deeply, nipping at Kendall’s lip with her teeth as Kendall’s hands squeezed her ass. The brunette’s arm muscles tensed a few seconds later and she tugged, Cara’s eyes widening at the aggressiveness of the motion as she felt herself being yanked forward into Kendall’s body.

“Take off your clothes,” Kendall said a moment later, pulling her hands back as if she too was surprised by the forcefulness of her previous action as well. She was blinking rapidly as if trying to focus her gaze and her voice was low and rough. Her skin was flushed, and as Kendall looked at Cara, the blonde could see that the brunette’s hands were shaking minutely.

Cara breathed in deeply, her eyes clouded. Kendall was absolutely the most beautiful thing that Cara had ever laid eyes on.

Cara nodded, still holding Kendall’s gaze, and then reached for the button of her jeans. A second later she was pushing it off and took off her jacket, tank top and bra, leaving her with only her panties. Kendall’s hands were on her again, running over the newly exposed skin of her torso.

Cara looked down, watching as Kendall’s hands moved over the smooth, slightly tanned skin of her abdomen, her breath hitched when Kendall finally touched her bare breasts. The brunette gasped at the contact as well, and bit her bottom lip between her teeth. She looked up at Cara wide-eyed, adoring.

Cara waited, expecting the brunette to tell her that she had great tits or that she couldn’t wait to suck them. That was how it always went when someone finally got her top off. Annie had been the most subtle, but even she had commented on them. And Amber in particular, had loved to go on and on about them while pinching and squeezing her nipples, muttering about how one day she was going to make Cara come just from sucking them.

“Cara,” was all Kendall said however, her voice soft and impossibly tender before she leaned in and pressed her mouth to Cara’s.

Immediately Cara began to kiss back, one of her hands moving to Kendall’s waist to steady them while her other migrated up to tangle in the brunette’s hair.

Kissing Kendall was like nothing Cara had ever done before. It wasn’t that the people she had kissed before were bad at it—well some of them were—in fact, as much as it pained her to admit it, Amber was a fantastic kisser. But kissing Kendall was better. Kissing Kendall made her feel warm, and fuzzy. Kissing Kendall made her feel special. It made her feel loved.

Cara blinked as Kendall pulled back to look at her, a question in her eyes. The blonde flushed and broke eye contact with the brunette, refusing to meet her eyes for a few seconds before finally forcing herself to look over at Kendall once more.

“I ….” Cara began, but she faltered and looked away again.

“What's wrong?” Kendall asked softly, a touch of worry in her voice. “Cara?” she questioned gently when Cara didn’t respond.

She took the blonde’s hand in her own. She didn’t see what she could have done to hurt the blonde, but if she’d done something that Cara didn’t like, or that had caused her discomfort she wanted to know.

“Did I do something wrong?”

“No,” Cara breathed out immediately looking over at Kendall.

“I’m just …” the blonde continued, breaking off her speech again as she placed her other hand on top of the one Kendall was holding her with.

She then guided Kendall’s hand between her legs, her eyes fluttering close and her breath hitching at the press of the tall brunette’s fingers against her.

Kendall gasped, her hand automatically pressing more firmly against Cara’s panties, the movement causing the blonde’s hips to twitch into her hand.

“You’re …” Kendall began to say before trailing off as her fingers slid up and down the slick seam of Cara’s underwear.

The blonde was soaked. Kendall didn’t have any idea if Cara usually got aroused this quickly, but Cara’s own reaction led her to believe that she didn’t, and she knew that she herself had never been so wet during what Kendall was fairly certain was second base—even for lesbians.

Kendall slipped her fingers beneath the material of Cara’s panties until she was touching the blonde’s heated flesh. She leaned forward and kissed Cara’s neck, licking and sucking at it as the blonde’s tipped back head giving her better access to her skin.

Kendall moaned as her fingers explored Cara.

She was wet, really wet ... and swollen.

Kendall couldn’t help it, it was all so intoxicating, so overwhelming. She slid one of her fingers inside of Cara, just up to the knuckle. Her eyelids twitched in ecstasy at the sensation. Cara felt amazing, and when the blonde gasped and wrapped her arms around Kendall, holding her tightly as her pelvis began to jerk rhythmically in an attempt to fuck Kendall’s finger, the rush of arousal that swept through Kendall made her head dizzy.

“Ken....please ...” Cara moaned, forcing herself to still her hips and loosen her hold on the brunette even as she did.

Kendall pulled her finger back out gently, intensely aware of the shiver that ran through Cara’s body and the cooling dampness on her finger as she did.

She took a step back from the blonde, pulling up her own dress leaving her only on her underwear, and breathed in deeply trying to steady herself.

“Lie down, baby,” Kendall said softly, reaching for the straps to her nude lacy bra, drawing them down over her shoulder before she threw it carelessly around her feet.

“Lie down.”

—————

Cara trembled almost violently as Kendall ran her hand over her thigh and she knew that the blonde couldn’t wait. Truth be told, she didn’t want to make her wait. She needed to touch Cara as much as the blonde needed to be touched, and Kendall wasn’t strong enough to deny either of them.

Kendall pressed her lips to the corner of Cara’s mouth, her hand moving to the intimate part between Cara’s thighs.

“Open up,” the brunette whispered softly, pressing her lips against Cara’s again as her hand nudged the blonde’s legs, encouraging her to spread wider.

Cara shifted, lying fully on her back, her eyes trained on Kendall’s face as she parted her thighs, opening herself up to the brunette’s gaze and touch.

Kendall stared down at Cara for a moment, her hand resting on the blonde’s thigh as her eyes trailed up and down along the length of Cara’s body, taking in every inch of her. “You’re so beautiful,” Kendall whispered meeting Cara’s eyes.

And Cara felt it. Under Kendall’s gaze she felt beautiful.

“You’re way more beautiful. Sometimes it hurts to look at you,” Cara said, while Kendall continued moving her hand, making the blonde panting. Then finally, allowing her fingers to trail through Cara’s wetness once more, “....but I couldn't stop,” Cara continued, moaning.

Kendall’s eyes hooded over the wetness she’d founded, and adding to what Cara’d said, she couldn’t help it, she slipped one finger and then another inside of her blonde friend.

Cara gasped as Kendall entered her up to her knuckles. Her body surged up, into Kendall’s hand, Cara’s eyes wanted to close but she forced herself to keep them open. She wanted to watch Kendall watch her. She wanted to see Kendall touch her.

Brown eyes held fast to blue as Cara’s hips began to move in time with Kendall’s fingers. Their gazes stayed locked on each other as they observed each other, fascinated and captivated by the expressions and emotions that fluttered over each other faces as Cara moved closer and closer to orgasm.

“Ken ….”

Cara’s voice was raspy and cracked slightly at the end. A thin sheen of sweat covered her body and blonde hair fell around her face in disarray. She stared in Kendall’s direction, blinking, trying to focus eyes that had become hazy as her pleasure grew.

“I’m …” Cara continued her breath hitching. Involuntarily her eyes fluttered shut.

“Please....” She forced her eyes open, needing to see Kendall, even if the brunette was a little blurry in her eyes. There was a note of great urgency in her tone, and her voice cracked again.

“Hold me?” she almost-whispered.

Cara’s voice was vulnerable as she looked up at Kendall. She’d never asked that before. She’d never wanted it, never needed it before.

“I’ve got you,” Kendall said. She leaned down, pressing herself against the blonde as she snaked her arm underneath Cara’s body, careful not to break the rhythm she had set for Cara’s orgasm.

“It’s okay,” Kendall said, she pressed her lips against Cara’s jaw, before moving until her lips were next to the blonde’s ear. “Let go, baby. I’ve got you.”

A chocked, almost-cry came out from Cara’s throat and her hips began to jump more vigorously.

She lifted one of her hands from where it had been gripping Kendall’s bed sheet and brought it up to the brunette’s neck. Then, with a surprising amount of strength, she held Kendall against her, keeping the brunette’s lips pressed against the column of her throat, as her fingers tangled in the brunette’s hair.

“Fuck... Ken... I...”

Cara’s lips parted and her eyes opened wide. Her hips jumped one last time, her back was arching and then her eyes snapped shut and colorful lights exploded behind her lids. Blood rushed in her ears and the world around her disappeared except for the feel of Kendall’s fingers inside of her, the warmth of Kendall’s body against her, and the scent of Kendall’s sweat and shampoo in her nose.

Cara collapsed against the mattress. Still breathing hard, her body was limp, completely exhausted as she stared up at the ceiling. Her eyes were open but unseeing, and she slowly blinked at the light expanse above her, her entire being radiating satisfaction.

Then, after what seemed like an eternity to Kendall, Cara moved.

Slowly, the blonde turned her head to the side to regard the lovely brunette beside her. A happy and slightly dopy smile spread across her lips.

“Was it okay?” Kendall asked, even though her own lips were beginning to smirk. From Cara’s expression she guessed that it was, but it was also nice to hear it. Especially because it was her first time pleasuring a girl.

Cara grinned wider, making her more adorable Kendall wanted to kiss her silly. Then the blonde laughed happily with that hoarse voice of her, before she turned onto her side and wrapped her arms around Kendall, hugging the other girl to her tightly as she flipped them over so that she was on top of the brunette.

Calming a little, Cara reached out and brushed some hair out of Kendall’s face.

“I’ve never felt anything like that before,” Cara said seriously, looking down at Kendall, in awed for what had just happened.

“Is that a good thing?” Kendall asked almost shyly, her cheek blushed a little and she dipped her head down slightly so that she was looking at the blonde through her full beautiful eyelashes.

Good?” Cara repeated sounding almost confused, as if she had never heard the word before.

The blonde shook her head.

“No,” she said, her eyes focused on Kendall as a smile began to turn up the corner of her lips.

“It was delightful,” she purred leaning down to kiss the tip of Kendall’s nose.

“It was delicious … amazing,” she continued kissing the corner of Kendall’s lips, smiling against them as she felt Kendall’s lips curve up as well as she caught her reference.

“It was … perfect,” she finished happily, smiling widely as could be before she leaned down and kissed Kendall again.

“You’re exaggerating.” Kendall then laughed softly, happiness was radiating on her.

Cara bent down and pressed her lips against Kendall’s shoulder in response. Her lips trailed along the soft skin of the brunette’s neck and then she kissed her way up until she reached the brunette’s lips.

When she pulled back a few seconds later her eyes were clear and her expression impossibly earnest. “You amaze me,” Cara said softly, “every day,” she continued pressing on. She wanted, needed, Kendall to know how much she meant to her, “every moment … all the time. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

Kendall breathed in deeply, blinking rapidly, she lifted her hand to Cara’s face and gently ran the backs of her fingers over the smooth skin she found there.

“Oh, god... Cara ...” she breathed out, her hand shaking against the blonde’s cheek. “I need you,” she whispered, pressing her lips to the blonde’s shoulders as she reached for Cara’s hand. She was so aroused that it was making her crazy.

“You have me ... you own me,” Cara said leaning down to kiss Kendall as she spoke, her hand slipping between Kendall’s thighs as the brunette kissed her back.

And then Cara had Kendall too.

——–––xxx–––——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.5K 20
"I want to fall in love, I think. I've never. I know. Everyone I know's been in love or in relationships now and... There's only ever been... there's...
62.1K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
78.1K 2K 45
When Lily meets Cara it's an instant connection but what price will Lily have to pay for getting the girl of her dreams? A Cara Delevingne fanfic. In...
399K 10.8K 50
Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a party, best friends with almost everyone...