Denial

Από CaptainSwan31

Set into the future 6 years after High School- Lucas and Maya aren't together but share custody of their 6 ye... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Go vote for me!

Chapter 21

2.3K 63 21
Από CaptainSwan31

A/N: Massive fail at the end of last chapter. Was supposed to say that this one was dinner at Lucas parents not Lucas's. 

Maya POV

Lucas and I decided to go over to our new house to check things over. We were there a lot of the day until dinner time. We decided to head on over to his parents house to have dinner and get Lucy. For as long as I could remember his mom Laura always made a fantastic dinner so I was excited about what she was making this time.  When we got there Lucy was playing outside on her swing set. She caught sight of us and came running over. 

"Daddy! What are you doing here?" she said excitedly as he picked her up in his arms like he always does. 

"Came to have dinner Munchkin." he said as he placed a small kiss on her cheek. 

"Hi Mommy. Did you come to get me?" she said as she looked over at me. 

I smiled at her "No, baby. Mommy's having dinner too." I answered. 

"And then we go home without Daddy right?" she said with a sad look. 

"Nah, I think I might bring him with us." I said to her with a smile. 

Lucy's face lit up with a huge smile "Grandma was right!" She said excitedly. 

Lucas and I gave each other questioning looks. "What do you mean Grandma was right?" Lucas asked. He still hadn't put Lucy down yet. 

"I told Grandma I was sad we weren't having a sleep over and she said don't you worry about anything and to let Mommy and Daddy figure things out." she answered. 

"Grandma is right don't worry about anything." Lucas said with a smile. "I know everything is confusing but you are our number one okay?" 

Lucy nodded and wrapped her arms around Lucas neck  "Okay Daddy." she said then laid her head on his shoulder. 

Lucas, Lucy, and I made our way inside and the minute we entered the house the smell of dinner cooking washed over me. Whatever Laura was making smelled so good. 

"Lucas and Maya I'm so glad you are here." Laura greeted as she walked out of the kitchen. 

Lucas put Lucy on the floor "Grandma you were right! We are having a sleep over." she said excitedly. 

"See, sweetie I told you there was nothing to worry about." she said with a smile. 

"Dinner smells good, Mom. What are you making?" Lucas asked as he sat down on the couch. 

"Stuffed chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, and corn. I also made you a chocolate cake." she said with a smile.

"It smells delicious, Laura." I replied. 

"Thanks Maya." she replied with a grin. 

"Grandma can I help you frost the cake?" Lucy asked as she played on the floor with her dolls. 

"You sure can. Come on we'll go do that now." Laura replied. 

"Mom before you go do that I have a question for you. Where is Dad?" Lucas asked. 

"He's off helping Uncle Cletus with something, I'm not sure what they are doing." she chuckled. "He should be home soon." 

Laura and Lucy went off to the kitchen to frost the cake leaving Lucas and I alone. I had to pee so I went off to the bathroom. I was getting done when the door opened and in walked Lucas. He shut it behind him and I looked at him confused as to what he was doing. He walked over to me and pulled me to him. I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me softly then lifted me onto the bathroom counter as we made out. We pulled away both of us breathless. 

"What was that for Huckleberry?" I said giving him a questioning look. 

"Figured I would take advantage of the few minutes we had alone so that I could kiss you because I love kissing you." he said and then began kissing me again. 

The thing that Lucas didn't realize is that make out sessions have been turning me on as of late so doing this at his mothers house and not being able to have sex with him was going to be pure torture to me. 

"Okay but my pregnancy hormones have me so out of whack as of late that just making out with you makes me want to fuck you therefore we cannot be doing this here or it's going to make for an awkward situation." I said and he chuckled but leaned into kiss me in anyway. 

Lucas pulled a way and grinned "I love you, I'll make it up to you later." he said as he helped me off the counter. 

Lucas and I made our way back out the living room. His Mom and Lucy were still in the kitchen so they didn't notice we had gone. A few minutes later they came out and Lucy ran up to us with something in her hand. 

"Mommy! Look at this picture of Daddy when he was a baby. He was on the potty. Grandma found it." Lucy giggled 

I looked over at Lucas who looked horrified "How about you give that to Daddy." Lucas said and now I was curious. 

"No, give it to Mommy." I said. 

Lucy handed me the picture then ran off to her play room to play with her toys. She was so content in that little room. I took the picture and looked at it. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Mom did you really have to do this now?" Lucas said and his Mom chuckled.

 "Oh, Lucas stop. It's cute." his mom chuckled.

I started laughing "Oh my god that look on your face. You still make that face during s..." I said but he covered my mouth and then glared at me. 

"Maya!" Lucas said and I continued to laugh. 

"I have more funny ones of him." Laura replied "But that one is my favorite because he was right in the middle of pooping." 

"This is so fucking embarrassing." Lucas said and I continued to laugh harder. 

"You two are so funny. I'm going to go finish dinner. Behave." Laura said before making her way into the kitchen. 

Lucas turned to look at me and I was still laughing "I can't believe you almost said that in front of my mom." he said with the shake of his head. 

"You know I have no filter." I said to him. "But really you do get that same look sometimes during sex." 

Lucas rolled his eyes and took the picture out of my hands "Your a pain in my ass." 

"'And you're a Huckleberry." I retorted. 

After a few minutes Laura called us to dinner. Lucy had took off running as soon as she heard Laura tell us dinner was done. I stood up off the couch to go eat but Lucas pulled me down into his lap and then pulled my face to kissing me softly on the lips. I eased into that kiss like I always do and we made out for a few seconds before pulling away. I don't think he realized how horny I've been today. We went and sat down at the table. Dinner looked so good. Lucy had already got a plate and was eating. Just as we started to eat Lucas dad Dean showed up to eat. 

"Maya, how is everything with the baby?" Dean asked as he dished herself some mash potatoes. 

"He is growing like he should be and so far so good with all test results." I said with a smile. 

"Lucas is so excited. I think you already bought some stuff didn't you Lucas?" his mom said which took me by surprise. 

"I did buy him a couple of things." Lucas replied. 

I placed my hand on Lucas thigh and began moving it upwards towards his middle. He looked over and glared at me. I smirked back in response. 

"He's the best Daddy." I replied. 

"Mommy when will Levi be here?" Lucy asked. 

"Not for awhile, baby." I said with a smile. "He still has to grow." 

"Lucas is a great Dad. I'm proud of him." she replied. 

"Yeah he's great when it comes to a lot of things." I said as I continued to move up his leg. He grabbed my hand and looked at me once more. I just smirked at him. 

"Well I couldn't be happier that it's Maya who is the mother of my kids. She's good at a lot of things too. Like being a constant pain in my butt." he said as he took a bite of his chicken. 

I took a bite of my chicken "Mhmm oh my god this is so good." I slightly moaned just to get to Lucas while at the same time started moving my hand up his leg again. 

"I'm glad you like it Maya." his mom said with a smile. 

"You know how to make the best." I replied. 

"I think her chicken breast dinner are my favorite." Dean said as he took a sip of his water. 

"Yeah I thin Lucas likes my breasts too." I said causing Lucas to choke on the dinner he was eating. 

"Daddy are you okay?" Lucy asked with concern. 

"I'm fine munchkin. Eat your dinner." he said as he took a sip of his water then looked over at me. 

I knew I was going to be in trouble with him later but trolling him is my favorite thing to do. 

"Mom, makes the best everything." Lucas replied. 

After we ate dinner Lucas and I stayed a bit longer. The dessert was just as good as the dinner was. Lucy ended up falling asleep on the way home which was fine. Lucas carried her right up to bed when we got home. I had changed into one his shirts and crawled into my own bed. A few minutes later Lucas walked in and he closed the door behind him. I watched as he slowly walked over to the bed with a look on his face.

"You are in so much trouble." he said I was watched him walk towards the bed. 

"Dinner was fun tonight don't you think?" I teased. 

"Oh it was a lot fun. For you that is." he said as he started to hover over me. "For me on the other hand  not so much because it took everything I had in me to not lay you out on that diner table and fuck you silly."  

I started laughing  "That is what you get for making out with me before we ate. I wasn't lying when I said that I've been horny as fuck lately." 

"Yeah you laugh you a pain the ass. You're such a troll." He said to me. 

"I love every second of trolling you." I said with a smirk. 

"Mhmm I know you do." Lucas said before leaning down and kissing me on the lips. 

I deepened the kiss with Lucas and moaned as our tongues brushed against each other. His hand slowly making its way up my shirt made me shudder at his touch. He cupped my breasts with his hands while we continued to make out causing me to moan into his mouth. Lucas touch made me so weak and that says a lot because no other person has ever had this effect on me. I'm so happy that I decided to talk to Lucas today rather than stay mad at him. I love him so much and honestly don't see myself with anyone else and knowing he feels the same way means everything. It makes me more confident that maybe this will work after all. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

83.5K 2.2K 41
Maya becomes pregnant with her and Lucas baby when she is 15 years old and he's 16. When Maya's parents find out she is pregnant they tell her that t...
112K 2.5K 44
Maya Hart becomes the babysitter to Bethany Friars 6 year old daughter McKenzie. What happens when Maya finds out that Kenzie has a cute older brothe...
8.6K 290 13
Maya Penelope Hart is reunited with her best friends at age 19, thus a complicated love story begins.
128K 4.7K 40
in which maya hart + lucas friar + summer break = baby friar. lucaya teenage pregnancy. UNDER EDITING winner of "best summer bling book" in the fall...