¸.•*¨*'•.Shards Of The Past¸...

By Poison_Ivy99

"Father, what if there was something else than the crown piece that could control the army?" "There is a pos... More

¸.•*¨*'•.Shards Of The Past¸.•*¨*'•. (Prince Nuada)
Chapter 1: Fathers Story
Chapter 2: Getting Back What Is Rightfully Mine
Chapter 3: Prince Nuada Silverlance
Chapter 4: Broken Glass
Chapter 5: Hello Brother
Chapter 6: Tooth Fairies
Chapter 7: Johanna Kraus
Chapter 8: Knocked Out
Chapter 9: Dreaming Of A Memory
Chapter 10: We Meet Again
Chapter 11: Lessons and Crying
Chapter 12: Just A Jumping Bean
Chapter 13: A Talk With Nuala
Chapter 14: Am I Immortal?
Chapter 15: Who's Side Am I On?
Chapter 16: Bethmora
Chapter 17: From Stone To Dust
¸.•*¨*'•Authors note¸.•*¨*'•
Chapter 18: Nightmares
Chapter 19: Memory Lane
Chapter 20: Solid Golden Puddle
Chapter 22 : Split Statue
Chapter 23 : Unexpected
Chapter 24 : Missing Pages
Chapter 25 : What Am I?
Chapter 26 : Now You See Me
Chapter 27 : Gone
Chapter 28 : Glory
Chapter 29 : Perfect
Chapter 30 : All Hail The Queen
Chapter 31 : NigthShade
Chapter 32 : Black Tears
Chapter 33 : Happiness
Chapter 34 : Protecting Her
Chapter 35 : I Know You Care
Chapter 36 : Whispers
¸.•*¨*'•The End¸.•*¨*'•
¸.•*¨*'•Authors Note¸.•*¨*'•

Chapter 21: Agent Myers

4.6K 142 3
By Poison_Ivy99

Syrena woke up. Her vision yellow and blurry but started to clear up.Her ears were ringing and her head was pounding, and she smelled coffee. She got off what she guessed was her bed. Wait,her bed? Looking around she noticed that she was back in her apartment.

How in the hell? A beeping noise went off coming from the kitchen. Syrena walked over and saw it was her coffee maker. Turning it off she poured her some in a cup. She took a sip of her coffee and quickly spit it out. Syrena had always liked coffee, but now it just tasted awful!

Dumping the rest down the drain she left her cup in the sink. Her head started to pound again and she leaned against the counter for balance. There was a knock on the door.Syrena ignored it but who ever it was would not leave and continued to knock. With a groan she went towards the door and unlocked it, swinging it open quickly.

A man who was a few inches taller than her was at her door. He had brown hair and a scar on his chin. He stood there staring at her in awe. Syrena glared at him.

"Who are you?" Syrena asked.

"Me?" he asked snapping out if his daze.

She raised an eyebrow. Was this human dumb?

"Yes, you!" she said sounding irritated. Her head was killing her.

"Oh, um right." he said with a light laugh. "I'm Agent Myers. I work for-"

"I know who you are and I know who you work for." Syrena said.

"You know who I am?" he asked surprised.

"My father called you in to watch over my brother."

"Your father,brother-"

"Professor Bloom and Hell Boy."

"Oh yes. Your father was a good man. He saw something in me that I didn't even see."

"Thank you."

"Is it alright if I could come in?" Myers asked.

Syrena stepped to the side as Myers walked into her apartment. He looked around with a smile on his face. He turned and looked at Syrena as she closed the door.

"Nice place you got here." he said.

"Cut the chit chat,human. Why are you here?What do you want?" Syrena asked.

"A few months ago I was reassigned to come back to the B.P.R.D. after you, Abe,your brother and Liz all left-"

"Okay, I asked you why you're here. I didn't want to here a story."

"We need you to come back." Myers said.

"Why should I?" Syrena asked.

"Your an agent." he said.

"Never was."

"I read your file-"

"Dear god they have a file on me."

"You helped but down that crazy elf dude-"

"HIS NAME WAS NUADA!"Syrena yelled.

She walked up to Myers who stood still. Syrena grabbed him by his shirt.

"He wasn't crazy...I would watch your mouth if I were you." she said calmly,so calm it scared him.

"I'm sorry Miss Bloom."

Syrena let him go. She walked over to her drawing easel, running her finger tips down her painting. She looked over at Myers who was avoiding her gaze. Maybe she shouldn't have yelled.

"Syrena."

Myers finally put his gaze on her. The light coming from the window bounced off her skin,giving her a glow.

"What?" He asked.

"My name is Syrena."

Syrena turned her attention back to her painting. Myers couldn't help but stare at her for a little longer.

"Syrena." He said her name a small smile coming on her face.

"What ever it is you need help with, I guess I could lend a hand." Syrena said.

"So would it be okay if you come back to the B.P.R.D. right now?" he asked.

"Let's go."

¸.•*¨*'•¸.•*¨*'•

Riding in the yellow taxi they made their way down to the B.P.R.D. It was quite in the car except the radio playing in the background. Myers looked towards Syrena who had her head against the window. She wasn't sure why they wanted her to come back. Will her brother be there? Will Abe?

"So..." Myers said breaking the silence. Syrena glance at him.

"Do you like music?" he asked.

"Oh,No! I despise it."

"Really?"

"I was being sarcastic."

"Oh...well do you sing?"

"Nope,being a Siren I'm terrible."

"Can you stop doing that."

"Then stop asking stupid questions."

Myers sighed as Syrena looks back out the window. He fiddled with the glove in his hand. He wanted her to talk to him. Syrena's eyes started to close but she kept them open. She was so tired,and hungry. Myers turned to her and saw her skin was getting paler.

"Are you alright?" Myers asked sounding a little worried.

"I'm fine." Syrena replied.

"You don't look fine."

He put his hand up to her head and Syrena flinched at how cold it was. She looked towards Myers who was looking at his watch on his other hand,still keeping his other on her forehead. Syrena could her his heart beat,the blood bumping through his veins,the in hale and exhale of air coming from his mouth and nose.

"30 more minutes until were there." Myers said taking his hand off her head,but Syrena grabbed it before he put it back on her lap.

Myers looked at her as she heard his pulse beat faster. She leaned in towards him and he didn't move as she did so. What was she doing?Syrena leaned down to the crook of his neck, her grip on his hand tightening.

"Syrena."

Syrena started at the exposed flesh of his neck. Her nails turned into claws and the dug into the skin of his hand making them bleed. Syrena felt her eyes change and her fangs came out.

"SYRENA!"

Before she bit his neck she pulled out of her trance and sat back in her seat keeping her head down. Oh god. Myers rubbed her hurting hand, cleaning the blood off with a tissue from his pocket.

"Syrena what was-"

"Stop the car." She said.

"Syrena-"

Syrena whipped her head towards him and Myers jumped against the car door. She eyes were yellow,like a cats. And she had four fangs. She had fangs.

"I SAID STOP THE DAMN CAR!"

The driver hit his foot on the brake. The tires screeched against the road as the car came to a halt. Opening her door Syrena ran out of the car and stated to walk very fast towards the directions of her apartment. She could hear Myres running behind her.

"Syrena!What happened?" Myers asked.

"Just go away!"

"No! Not until you tell me what happened!"

"Please just turn around!"

"It's a long walk back. Just come back in the cab!"

"No!"

"What's wrong?"

Syrena turned around and Myers stopped. He saw that she was crying and that her tears sparkled,like they had golden flecks in them.

"I'm what's wrong!"

He walked closet towards her but she backed away.

"I don't want to hurt you." Syrena said.

Myers continued to walk forward and when he got close to her Syrena took in a big breath.

"Whatever happened in the cab you were freaked out by. You're freaking out."

"It's more than freaking out. I could have killed you."

"Well you didn't."

They stood there staring at each other. Syrena knew what was wrong with her. She was changing. She could have eaten him...the one thing she didn't want to do. When she was a kid she never ate any of the flesh her mother would bring she would just have fruit,but now. Syrena looked down at his bleeding hand and her breathing got faster.

"Hey calm down." Myers said.

"How can I calm down?" Syrena asked.

"How about you sing a song?"

"Do you want to die or live?" Syrena asked.

"Okay save singing for later. Please just come back in the cab."

Myers held out his other hand towards her. Syrena stared at it.

"Please."

Syrena grasped his hand and a smile formed on his face. They both walked back to the cab together drove the rest of the way to the big 'secret' building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 18.8K 134
How far would you go to achieve your dreams? That's a question that Lei's been asked a lot in his life as a boy who was born with asthma, as such, h...
5.5M 288K 95
Louis Tomlinson has tried so hard to not be who he really is. He has worked for years to not be a person that people don't accept. The walls he built...
115K 3.9K 3
AVAILABLE NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE!! The king placed a finger under her chin and slowly lifted her face. "Mistress Desire, tell me your name." "I am Ab...
91.6K 5.1K 42
No rules, no rulers. An escape from a cruel world. Eleven teenagers start again, alone, on a deserted island. With everything at stake and emotions...