Chapter 9: Dreaming Of A Memory

Okay so this chapter is mostly a memory of when Surena left. It was also while Liz wasn't here with them at the BPRD. It's a little bit short.Here it is!

"Will you both stop!" Father said his hand up to his head.

Syrena and Hellboy got in a big fight and it wasn't pretty either. There father was trying to brake it up but there was no point,they need to short things out.

"I will when you tell him to stop worrying about his 'girlfriend' and get back to the reality that she is never coming back!" Syrena said.

"You don't know that! You don't know anything!" Her brother said.

"Like you do? You're going out at night, father doesn't know where you are. I don't know where you are! You have us worried sick!" Syrena said.

"Well you don't have to be! I'm an agent, I've been trained I can take care of myself!"

"You can't even take care of a mess you made and you want me to believe you can take care of your self?!"

"Children-"

"Hold on father. Why do you care so much?"

"Your my brother."

"Please! I know that's not the only reason. You just don't want to be alone. If you don't want to be alone how about you just join your kind!"

Those words stung Syrenas heart.

"Then how about I just go!"

"How about you do! We don't need you, I don't need you. Your always next to me, I don't need you to protect me fish!"

"Son!"

"Fine then I won't, I'll leave! And then I won't have to worry about someone shooting you and popping that big air ballon that you call your head!" Syrena yelled walking towards the door and opening it before slamming it shut.