Chapter 27 : Gone

Syrena pulled her mothers hands away from her face and squeezed them. She walked past her and stopped in front of Nuada. He bowed in her presences. Syrena cupped the side of his face as he stood back up. Nuada grabbed her other hand and kissed it.

"You knew about me before, what I was didn't you?" Syrena asked.

"Yes." Nuada said.

"Why didn't you tell me? When you first met me why didn't you tell me?"

"I knew you had to find out by yourself. And you did."

Nuada was right. She did find out by herself. But her father knew all along, probably since they first met. And if he knew maybe...

Syrena pulled away from Nuada and walked up to the Sirens that were still blocking her brother.

"Easy girls, let me through." Syrena said.

In a second their weapons were put away and they moved out of the way making a path for Syrena to go through. They went on their knees, heads down as Syrena walked down. When she finally made it to her brother the others started closing in with questions.

"Syrena are you okay? How did you do that?!"

"What are you doing being all cozy with Nuada?!"

"Sis, what the hell is going on?!"

"Who's the bitch who shot Red in the shoulder?!"

"FIRST EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!" Syrena yelled.

They all went quite. Syrena cleared her throat.

"Thank you. Second, I am okay Abe. I healed. Third, Whatever I am doing with Nuada doesn't concern you Agent Myers. Fourth, what's going on brother is that I have know seen the truth that was being blinded from me. And Fifth."

Syrenas eyes darted towards Liz. She stepped in front of her and looked down. Liz was short, Syrena could probably squash her.

"Fifth Liz, that bitch who shot him is my mother." Syrena said.

Syrena's hand was around Liz's throat. She lifted her up in the air. Hell boy went to stop her but the Sirens blocked him again.

"I think you should watch your tongue human. And show respect to others higher than you." Syrena said.

With a thud Liz dropped to the ground, clasping her neck. She started to cough as Syrena started down at her. Her brother pushed past the sirens and made his way towards Liz.

"What the hell is wrong with you sis?!" her brother asked.

"Did you know?" Syrena asked ignoring his question.

"Know what?" He asked.

"Did father tell you about what I am?!"

"What? Father didn't know, how could he?"

"I found the missing pages in his book. They were about me. Me the being who was born with power to control the golden army."

Hell boy looked up at his sister. She must be going crazy.

"That isn't true! That stuff isn't real." Her brother said.

"Well that 'stuff'' is real. And father had been hiding it from me for all these years. You both have." Syrena said.

"I didn't know!"

"STOP LYING TO ME!"

Myers stepped in between of the two siblings.

"Enough! Syrena your brother is telling the truth." Myers said.

"Oh really? How can I believe what your saying? How can I belvie what any of you say?!" Syrena asked.

"Syrena we're your friends. We're your family. We would never lie to you." Myers said.

"My father lied to me. He had the chance to tell me the truth when I asked him my question that night. You are not my family." Syrena said.

"Sis-"

"IM NOT YOUR SISTER!" Syrena yelled.

She turned around and stormed away, the group of Sirens following behind her. Syrena got back to her mother.

"It's time we leave this place. Time to go home." Juriko said.

"Our home is a wreak...a place of death." Syrena said.

"But you can bring it back to its glory." Juriko said.

"What about the tranced humans?" one of the sirens asked.

Syrena turned around and looked out on the field. The men were still there, didn't move from their spots.

"Grab one for each of you, anyone you like." Syrena said.

The Sirens whooped and cheered. They ran back to field and started to pick which they wanted.

"What are they doing?" Syrena heard Liz ask Hell Boy.

"Picking out their dinner." Syrena said.

Hell boy and his group started to protest. Syrena rolled her eyes. Nuada grabbed her arm and lifted it up towards the group.

A yellow light came out from Syrena's palm and roots started to grow out of the ground under their feet, wrapping around their legs trapping them in place.

"Wow." Syrena said.

"You have a lot to learn about your powers. Me and Nuada will help you." Juriko said.

The sirens came back, an agent with their hands tied and connected to rope that was wrapped around the sirens hands.

"You don't want one, my dear? There are plenty left." Juriko said to her daughter.

"No, I'm fine. Maybe later." Syrena said.

"Well, time to go." Juriko said.

"Syrena please! Don't go with them! Don't them take the agents! Stay here!" Myers pleaded.

"But there's nothing for me here agent Myers. My family, my tribe is back. I don't need to be here." Syrena said.

Nuada pulled Syrena close to him, her head on his chest. He pulled something out of his pocket. It was a blue crystal. He placed it in Syrena's hand.

"Use your power, put it into the crystal and think of home." Nuada whispered in her ear.

Syrena grasped the crystal and closed her eyes. A yellow glow went down her arm and into the crystal and it started to glow a bright blue. Hell boy got free, breaking out of the roots and ripping them off his legs.

He ran towards them but a wave of energy sent him back. Syrena, Nuada, Juriko, and the sirens were casted in a blue light and in a flash was they disappeared.

Gone.