I Never Planned You

By AliBri__

By the time I was nine years old, I planned who to marry. I already planned all my birthday parties. I even k... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2- The Start of It All
Chapter 3- TURN BACK!
Chapter 4- Amusment
Chapter 5- It wasn't that bad
Chapter 6- The Schedule
Chapter 7- The Dilemma
Chapter 8- Nicolas
Chapter 9- Stirred Feelings
Chapter 10- Coffee & Some Music
Chapter 11- Smarty pants
Chapter 12- Leo
Chapter 13- "Will you kiss me?"
Chapter 14- Memaw
Chapter 15- I Don't Mind
Chapter 16- I'm happy
Chapter 17- Which one?
Chapter 18- Plans
Chapter 19- I like you Christina.
Chapter 21- Make up
Chapter 22-An unplanned guest
Chapter 23- Fall into you
Chapter 24- I woke up
Chapter 25- The choice is mine

Chapter 20- What's normal?

1.6K 65 5
By AliBri__

I meant to decline but I'd realized I'd accidentally clicked accept instead.

"Hi mom-"

"Sweetheart, where are you? You're father is hungry and I'm waiting for you. I have the meal picked."

"I told you mom, I'm not doing dinner tonight."

"If you still want a life, then you will get your butt home now. Your father and I need to speak with you."

"But we just talked mom?"

"Talking with you, earlier, doesn't count. We're worried about you and I want you to know that if you want to bring that girl friend of yours, you can, and I have a surprise coming for dinner. Just please hurry home, I need your help with the chicken. I don't really know what I'm doing."

"I don't know how to make chicken either?"

"Well we will figure it out together then."

"Okay, bye-" I hang up.

"Who was that?" James asked.

"Just my mom" I rolled over. Untangling myself from him.

"She need anything?"

"Yeah, well she wants me to come home and help cook."

"That's cool-" He kissed my cheek.

"No, it's not. She said she has a surprise for me, and I can bring a friend."

"Oh, really?"

"Yep." I bit my lip.

"Well I'd love to have dinner at your house...."

"Oh, no. You don't want to. It'd be a nightmare. My parents aren't normal."

"Who's normal?"

"Well, I just know you wouldn't like it."

"Are you sure you just don't want me to have dinner with your family?"

"Well actually, I don't care..."

"Then it's settled, I'm coming with you." He smiled.

There it was. The knot I get at the feeling of difference. An unplanned surprise, dinner with my parents, and James. They have no idea what's coming.... nor do I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 92 29
COMPLETEDβœ… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
105K 2.9K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...